Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can I stop/shed light on this crown sensation?

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    Ah, thanks for the clarification, Rayson.

Oath, while I still haven't felt any sort of gendered energy with this phenomenon, I have been attempting receptivity in a sense, so thanks for this info.

The sensation is still happening, but only about 5-6 times today.

Could it be that you are in fact feeling it, but that you are not realizing what it is? Its a very light and subtle energy. I could describe it as feeling clean and refreshing as well as slightly cold. To be honest, everyone comes in contact and draws in this energy everyday without realizing it, the same goes for its counterpart of the male perspective yang. Hope ya figure it out.

oath

Dsmoke Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oath
    Could it be that you are in fact feeling it, but that you are not realizing what it is? Its a very light and subtle energy. I could describe it as feeling clean and refreshing as well as slightly cold. To be honest, everyone comes in contact and draws in this energy everyday without realizing it, the same goes for its counterpart of the male perspective yang. Hope ya figure it out.
    What exactly do you do with this energy?

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oath
    What exactly do you do with this energy?
    Well, thats slightly hard to answer, but the best I can say is that with yin energy, you do nothing. I could go on, but it gets really complex especially for anyone who hasnt had previous contact with these principles and ideas and so would be way to much for me to explain at this time, and to be honest Idk if i could really do a good job at it either, seeing as im not a master. I think reiki uses yin energy, and kundalini healing (or whatever its called). Also most divine healing from higher beings and gods and such. Think of when you pray I guess, thats yin energy. I can easily say that yin energy is everything, just as I can easily say that yang is everything and tao or ONE etc.. but it seems to me that all life including that of psychic abilities are derived more from the interaction between the two forces of yin and yang. And so in effect, the more one has of yin and yang including the more in balance of the two forces, the more alive that person would be and powerful and all other nature of things that are in life etc.. again, way to complex so ill leave it at that

Dsmoke Guest
    If I understand you, you're saying that you don't do anything with this energy, you just wait for it to do something to you? And unfortunately for me, at this time the energy is just giving me funny sensations and may or may not do something else later on?

oath Guest
    If I understand you, you're saying that you don't do anything with this energy, you just wait for it to do something to you? And unfortunately for me, at this time the energy is just giving me funny sensations and may or may not do something else later on?

Like I said, its all around you, always ready to enter. You can take it in, but in an indirect way. Its not something you force or pull in like yang energy. You first have to embrace it and relax. Then it enters and flows through you. It is reliable in my experience and not something that comes and goes of its own accord, but more so that comes and goes with your own state of mind and how you currently are. If you are relaxed and loving, or if you are tense and angry or frustrated. When you are the latter, yang qualities, then a sort of shield or barrier is formed and the yin energy is effectively kept out. And the same can go in reverse order. Ideally, one wants to be drawing in both energies simultaneously, but that may be too much information.

Dsmoke Guest
    Thanks, I'll try working with that idea

Dsmoke, I tried to find where I wrote about this before, but I couldn't, so I'll try to remember what I can. I've been having crown chakra problems for going on 2 years now. The energy would constantly move up and flow out, leaving me light headed, dizzy, and really uncomfortable. I tried everything I knew of to make it stop, but it took a ton of concentration, which would then leave me with a headache. Stopping all energy work was about the only thing that would get it under control.

This fall I went to the Monroe Institute. During the week of using Hemi-Sync, the feeling changed. It stopped flowing out, and settled into a strange little bubbling, buzzing (that's not exactly right, hard to describe) feeling at the back of my head. Since then, I've played around with it and can move it pretty much anywhere in my head. Sometimes, I can start exit vibrations by playing around with it. That's pretty cool.

I also read in Bruce Moen's books (a Monroe apprentice) that something similar happened to him. I can't remember the specifics now, except that it was a good thing for him, and I was so surprised at how similar my experience was. I think his Higher Self even taught him how to use that particular energy.

I'm still trying to figure all this out myself. I remember Robert Monroe said something about moving his jaw into a certain position which would either start or continue vibrations. In the beginning of his experiences, he thought you had to have vibrations the whole time while OBE'ing, or you would go back to your body. Later, he changed that opinion. But, anyway, his description of moving his jaw is similar to something I can do with the bubbling energy that will bring on exit vibes. Your first post sounded kind of like what happens to me, so thought I'd throw all this in for thought.

Scymi said:
    I think Violetsky suggested pouring 'lava' (a mixture of earth, fire and water energies in a white hot cleansing lava form) down into the crown. BUT, not sure if this suggestion applies to your situation.
    She did that with me when I was having some really bad problems with the crown chakra. She suggested molten lead for me (very heavy), but I noticed that she changed it to lava in her thread about lava. With me, though, that was to keep the energy from flowing up and out endlessly. Not sure it would apply to Dsmoke's problem. But, heck, anything's worth trying, huh?

Right - wasn't sure that Violetsky's technique for you applied to Dsmoke.

Rayson Guest
    I think lava is more cleansing (fire to burn negative energy, earth to slow down the symptoms that comes from doing too much cleansing work [especially on negs], and perhaps water to flush away), lead would be more grounding and slowing.

Ya, I think the lead contains more grounding earth energies. For anyone who's interested, here's the link to Violetsky's Lava Technique :

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4203

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast