Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Can I stop/shed light on this crown sensation?

Rayson Guest
    I think the lead is a visual used because earth energy "feels" heavy, and lead IS heavy, plus is a dense, dense chemical element, which is playing into finding the feel for the earth ether.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayson
    I think the lead is a visual used because earth energy "feels" heavy, and lead IS heavy, plus is a dense, dense chemical element, which is playing into finding the feel for the earth ether.
    Do you think the lead is only earth energy? (sorry, being a lil' slo today, not sure I understand here. )

Lead is an alchemy term. Mercury and salt, are, too. They do not refer to the actual substances in the usual way of referring to them, but I have no idea what they actually mean in the alchemy sense. (In terms of actual physical substances, the liquid mercury is more dense than the solid element lead.)

Alright, this is what I get from Violet's lava technique based on her description:

Quote Originally Posted by Violetsky
    Lava energy I find is a very powerful balancing and cleansing energy. Lava is a mixture of earth, water and fire energies. The earth element I find is very grounding, the fire transformative and the water calming and cleansing.
    You take some earth ether energy, mix in some water ether energy and fire ether energy. That produces, almost literally, a kind of lava feeling mixture (molten, heavy and flowing). You infuse it with intent that makes it white hot (amplifying the fire energies), and blam-o, you got etheric lava. (you can also infuse other energies to correspond to the specific chakra you are working on, as she describes further on in the post).

Now, to make an etheric type lead, you double or triple the amount of etheric earth energy, this makes it less molten, heavier and more grounding.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4