Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This has probably been discussed several times

U-Mos Guest
    sence when can people dream those kind of things XP dreams tend to not do those kind of things

the major difference is that your fully conscious

U-Mos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shaitanx
    If Astral Projection has so many benefits, what are the cons?

What are the negatives of OBE's?

If it's so great, why isnt it taught in school?
    there are very little danger as far as i know (im newish) if you know what your doing the worse thing that can happen to you is getting scared out of your mind by nothing. but i herd a few stories about stupid people one about a satanic ritual sumening a demon and she became hunted and some one being careless and having a neg attachment

just stay away form shaman stuff and you'll be fine

and its not thought in school because theres very little scientific study into the area and cause its hard to get a computer to calculate the yep its real aspect that will prove it no one will believe a piratical stranger

rep Guest

There are many….MANY, basic spiritual principles that are not taught in school that would take precedence way before AP.

Athelstone Guest
    EVERYTHING I have read, just seems like a normal dream to me..
    The key difference between dreams and Out of Body experiences is the vividness. That is to say, how much conscious control you have: how real they feel. For example, if you recall a dream you had last night, for most people, your recall will have an illusory quality. You probably won't be able to remember all of the details of the dream for example (although dream recall can be improved with training).

Now, an Out of Body experience on the other hand is a very vivid experience. It feels as real as your current waking consciousness. It feels as real as the experience you are having now as you read these words. In short, much more vivid than a dream.

It is common knowledge in OBE literature that a dream is basically an unconscious Out of Body experience. When you dream, you are actually having an Out of Body experience - but you're unconscious. That is to say, your conscious mind is not in control. That is why most people cannot control what they see in dreams: for whatever reason, human beings have evolved in a manner that allows the subconscious mind to take control doing sleep. If however, you can master the ability to retain conscious control of your mind during sleep, then you are on your way towards having Out of Body experiences.

Listen to this person recall an OBE and perhaps you will get a feeling of how real an experience it is. If you want to truly determine for yourself whether OBEs are real, then some personal investigation and a desire to experience it for yourself will obviously be necessary, as some people here have advised.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O6zHbeMhuRA

PS: By the way, well done on experiencing the vibrations, these are a very good sign of success.

PSS: Oh, and don't get too impatient. I've been practicing on and off for about 5 years, and I've only had a handful of VERY short Astral experiences of any note. Patience is a pre-requisite for this sort of thing.

Blog Entries
    Or, maybe that's what we're doing when we go OBE. The RTZ could be the 'closest' of those membranes to ours, and the higher astral could be the 'most different'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

There would seem to be a discrepancy between what is being spoken of by those like Brian Greene & the astral realms. While it would be nice to get a physics-type explanation that would help bring OBE & AP into the mainstream, I doubt this is it.

The 'alternate' universes being spoken of would be more like cosmoi at a similar level to our own, albeit with different laws, or maybe the same laws - we don't know yet. These could be different combinations of the dimensions or they could be created in an ongoing process as Branes collide & create more universes.

The Astral realms seem to be more to do with a progressive set of Beingness, where each is a step higher in frequency or vibration. Where to move from one level to another is to move 'higher' in potential or closer to the Source.

This kind of progression is NOT implied by the scenarios involved in making the math work out. The universes from this may be interlinks of a set number of dimensions from a larger 'Set' available, but the math is talking about subsets about the same as our own.

So there are actually at least 3 different scenarios to think about...

1. A multiverse consisting of many varying universes made up of possibly 10 or 11 dimensions, growing & changing & maybe separated by Time.

2. A complex of universes where our 3D cosmos is only one variety & there could be 4D, 5D, 6D, etc universes out there - and our 3D could be a sub-verse of a 4D, which is a sub-verse of a 5D etc - or they could all be individual realms

3. A multiverse where realms are separated by vibration or density, so our 3D is solid, but as the vibration rises, the density lessens & beings become closer to being Beings of Light & closer to the Source or ALL.

There are other possibilities & it is also possible all of these are present at the same time (if you'll pardon the time pun *grins*)

For example, our 'Source' could be a Being of 11 Dimensions, which has created a hierarchy of realms of 3D, 4D, 5D etc in order to gain experience & knowledge of Self. The other Multiverses could be other 'Sources' also undertaking a journey of experience & self-discovery, with all of them growing towards a melding or meeting in some unimaginable (to me) confluence once all Life achieves satori or whatever...
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Be wary of what the physicists say. Their idea that gravity is doing it is based on the fact that gravity is very much weaker than the other basic forces. Yet they cannot tell you even what makes up the forces at all - electricity for example is still a mystery.

I am very much a 'science' person but you have to realise they have a tendency to present their info as solid when in fact it is 'best theory' level of certainty. Another physics person will understand the uncertainty involved when a scientist makes a statement, but those without a solid science background hear Certainty not Uncertainty.

For example, physicists theorise about the importance of gravity & talk about using gravity waves to communicate with other realms - but so far, nobody has detected, let alone produced, a gravity wave. Ed Leedskalnin said there is no such thing as gravity & unlike the theorists, he actually used his ideas of how things are to move huge blocks of stone around in ways nobody else can duplicate.

We may be talking at cross purpose here. While the astral is available once you leave your 'container' there is no certainty at all that what you're accessing is what the physicists are speaking about.

And when the say gravity is holding us to Branes, they are trying to compensate for the fact that their explanations of gravity fall way short of reality. It is too weak on the macro scale & too strong on the quantum level. So they theorise that maybe gravity is 'spread' across 'all' the dimensions.

Yet there is some evidence that gravity is not real - Einstein says it isn't a force at all but a result of the structure of the space-time continuum. Leedskalnin says everything is Magnetism & somehow knew enough to actually make use of the phenomena we call gravity.

So trying to apply what they think of gravity & alternate universes to things astral is probably not a good idea - it will lead to misleading thoughts & views & most likely not lead to anything usable as far as OBE & AP are concerned.

I'm only trying to show that the Astral 'levels' are most likely nothing to do with what string theory & quantum theory are talking about.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of Ed Leeskalnin I was just at the Coral Castle just a few months ago. I'd been there before but with an "ooh ahh" mentality. Let's just say that when I read about his life there, in his house, I wasn't that impressed.
    As to what the astral is It's really anybody's guess. We tend to form theories about it but it's all they are. I favor the "we go quantum" and explore the gaps in between particle collapse when we go 'out'- based on my own romantic notion of what it's about. But I wouldn't go rejecting any theories on the basis of what I think 'theories of levels of being' are, because we don't know if the postulated branes exist or even if they do, how they manifest, even if the word 'manifestation' applies. I've heard about 11 dimensions, some curved so that photons can't travel out of them, and they're pinning the 'connection' on gravity as the possible interactiveness between hypothetical branes on the basis of it having to fit somewhere to create a unified theory.
    So really, I don't believe or disbelieve anything based on what they know or don't know, I rather take on the position of an amused observer, and let the thinkers think.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3