Thread: 3 or 4 projections last night.

Joe Guest

3 or 4 projections last night.

Its been a few weeks, but last night I got my reward for sleepless nights and patience, 3 or 4 concious projections.

What was interesting is that I managed to use the alarm clock technique, woke up at 5, went to the loo, and then got back into bed, started staring into eyelids, then lost conciousness, then I felt reasonably strong vibes, although nothing like I used to . I actually had a bit of a struggle getting out, I couldnt get out to begin with, then I did, but I felt like I needed to get away from my body so I went out the window. Walked around the outside of my house. I think I was closer to the rtz to begin with, as i didnt have any weird visions of stars or anything like I had done before. Eventually I decided I wanted to speak to higher beings and began to activley look for them, but I think I created some characters here, nothing I spoke to seemed particularly real, mostly figments of my imagination. I came back, worried about forgetting the experience if it went on too long. I came into my body, kind of made myself, for a change.

My next projection was directly afterwards, felt vibes a little the came outside body. I went to my desk and I arranged spoons on my desk so I would see them in the morning when I woke up! I was trying to prove it to myself but I didnt realize that it would physically exist the next day! then it kind of descended into dreamstate. This is the case with the other one or two as well.

What did I learn from this? That the alarm clock technique works. Also, I'm pretty sure that I didnt enter trance at all, just exited. I need more disclipline, need to maintain my fully concious mind at all times, and develop specific tasks to perform. I need to learn how to reach the higher planes, akashic records etc.

Thanks for listening. Joe.

Blog Entries
    Congrats, Joe. I've been having a bit of a dry spell myself. Amazingly, the more I sleep the more I project (possibly because tiredness makes me sleep more 'unconsciously' ) .
    Keep up the good work.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Joe Guest
    thats what I find so frustrating though! dry spells. I want to reach the stage where I can just project my conciousness at will. I think I am a long way away, but I think it is possible. I can feel exit sensations after 5-10 minutes of pure imaginative conciousness exercises, imagining myself looking at myself. I never exit from these, but I think its only a matter of time.