Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
I guess so. I excercise with the physical body quite a lot, and of course the awareness of energies related to it naturally develops. My understanding is that the physical body requires huge amount of different kind of energies to perform its functions - not only those acknowledged and recognized by modern biology. It's more energetic, than physical, system - after all. And it's pretty intelligent system - but not in a sense of "IQ". Our definition of intelligence must be just extended.

I wrote a thread about alchemy, because what happens there within is kind of constant transformation (change - as I-Ching indicates). Alchemy is about making this process - not just in physical body - a conscious one. Therefore, if you're working with energies, you might do some alchemical transformations without naming these processes so. You can also achieve certain results in it - particularly, if you want your health to be restored. Alchemy is one makes it happens faster than a typical medical treatment (traditional or modern, doesn't matter).

For some recent time I feel that my physical body is changing - it started to react very quickly to anything, particularly light, or food. Perhaps it's a matter of "holding the light", what you describe of the body broken?

Also, the connection between my energetic body, physical body, emotions, and general mental activity got much stronger, and they're now tightly connected to each other.

But indeed it wasn't fear, definitely, but the opposite: I felt like I was this stream of light / consciousness, just like myself extended. The most important thing however was the emergence (or extension, unfoldment...) of my views and perspectives on life, particularly on life on the Earth. It was mainly an understanding in a flash of everything - just because I perceived mentally (understood) more. Partly it was also about feelings - which appeared to be a perception, i.e. not like mundane emotions; they were very informative in a language of feelings I'd say.

My guess is that the "clash" between this extended perspective as just described, and my daily personality, resulted in having the idea of how "small" are these things we (people) are concerned with on the planet. That there can be a lot more much better solutions found to any issues, but it requires understanding, time and energy. Interstingly, with this understanding that energy followed that I described - and hence impatience because of this understanding.

I understood also one thing: that I / we should remove as much things as we can, as most of things people hold to - are holding them back, distracting their minds, causing this entanglement in the mundane reality. The primary idea was that it is just a matter of getting rid of things (which only grow in number when years passes by) - that results in unfolding new opportunities. People just never do that - don't re-consider their basic, fundamental convictions about reality. That was the result of the perspective I gained - in a very short while, just like you see a sunrise and see everything about it and understand how it feels in no time...
Hi Antares,

Yes I do understand what you are saying….I might get more security to know you are talking about this energy, thank you so much. I have felt so alone and misunderstood…..It is like stretching the consiusness...it does reach further than you can imagen ...and yes the mind/understanding is deeper and in a flasch as you say….and it is frustrating not to be able to Word it enough understandably...because you do not know what Words to use…

Love
ia