Recently I like to experiment - particularly with mental "resources" I'd say, basically at night, when I go to sleep, or aweken. The previous night was like that.

This forum seems to be very wide on topics, so I will try to be as general and understandable as possible.

So recently I have a feeling how our convictions on everything, basically our daily reality we "move" in (i.e. the categories we use, like economy, social requirements, "necessities" etc.) put us into a small cages.

I wanted to mentally get out of it by exploring new perspectives - with help of something I'd call magical approach, or using the proper energies and mind skills. The result was as usually unpredictable and very curious.

I felt like I was / was-in a stream of - mainly white - light, which was actually myself. I called it a stream, because it was a constant movement - of consciousness I'd say. I felt like being infinite, having infinite possibilities. This was just before awakening.

Then I observed - with this extended consciousness - the process of waking up. Literally I felt like my usual, daily concerns, convictions and main "threads" of my daily mental activity were "falling" on me one by one, like rigid mental frameworks, thus imprisoning my free thinking, full potential and this stream of infinite light. I was trying to fight it off, to stop the process of imposing those mental frameworks (which actually I created by myself while living my physical life), and maintaining the state of this extensive "absolute mental freedom" and access to enormous creative possibilities within - but the process was very quick and strong, I couldn't. I felt literally like I've been mentally put into a prison.

But the memory of all of what happened and what I felt remained. I just don't know how to restore this mental "infinite" state. I must also admit that I have quite a bit of experiences like these, as I focus regurarly on them, particularly during the night.

Anyone more knowladgable on such experiences? Any clues, ideas, anything to share?