Thread: Layers of mind and personality - Creative forces to reach and use

Layers of mind and personality - Creative forces to reach and use

Recently I like to experiment - particularly with mental "resources" I'd say, basically at night, when I go to sleep, or aweken. The previous night was like that.

This forum seems to be very wide on topics, so I will try to be as general and understandable as possible.

So recently I have a feeling how our convictions on everything, basically our daily reality we "move" in (i.e. the categories we use, like economy, social requirements, "necessities" etc.) put us into a small cages.

I wanted to mentally get out of it by exploring new perspectives - with help of something I'd call magical approach, or using the proper energies and mind skills. The result was as usually unpredictable and very curious.

I felt like I was / was-in a stream of - mainly white - light, which was actually myself. I called it a stream, because it was a constant movement - of consciousness I'd say. I felt like being infinite, having infinite possibilities. This was just before awakening.

Then I observed - with this extended consciousness - the process of waking up. Literally I felt like my usual, daily concerns, convictions and main "threads" of my daily mental activity were "falling" on me one by one, like rigid mental frameworks, thus imprisoning my free thinking, full potential and this stream of infinite light. I was trying to fight it off, to stop the process of imposing those mental frameworks (which actually I created by myself while living my physical life), and maintaining the state of this extensive "absolute mental freedom" and access to enormous creative possibilities within - but the process was very quick and strong, I couldn't. I felt literally like I've been mentally put into a prison.

But the memory of all of what happened and what I felt remained. I just don't know how to restore this mental "infinite" state. I must also admit that I have quite a bit of experiences like these, as I focus regurarly on them, particularly during the night.

Anyone more knowladgable on such experiences? Any clues, ideas, anything to share?

Blog Entries

Re: Layers of mind and personality - Creative forces to reach and use

No, I've never been able to maintain this. But I'm glad to recongnize that state.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Recently I like to experiment - particularly with mental "resources" I'd say, basically at night, when I go to sleep, or aweken. The previous night was like that.

This forum seems to be very wide on topics, so I will try to be as general and understandable as possible.

So recently I have a feeling how our convictions on everything, basically our daily reality we "move" in (i.e. the categories we use, like economy, social requirements, "necessities" etc.) put us into a small cages.

I wanted to mentally get out of it by exploring new perspectives - with help of something I'd call magical approach, or using the proper energies and mind skills. The result was as usually unpredictable and very curious.

I felt like I was / was-in a stream of - mainly white - light, which was actually myself. I called it a stream, because it was a constant movement - of consciousness I'd say. I felt like being infinite, having infinite possibilities. This was just before awakening.

Then I observed - with this extended consciousness - the process of waking up. Literally I felt like my usual, daily concerns, convictions and main "threads" of my daily mental activity were "falling" on me one by one, like rigid mental frameworks, thus imprisoning my free thinking, full potential and this stream of infinite light. I was trying to fight it off, to stop the process of imposing those mental frameworks (which actually I created by myself while living my physical life), and maintaining the state of this extensive "absolute mental freedom" and access to enormous creative possibilities within - but the process was very quick and strong, I couldn't. I felt literally like I've been mentally put into a prison.

But the memory of all of what happened and what I felt remained. I just don't know how to restore this mental "infinite" state. I must also admit that I have quite a bit of experiences like these, as I focus regurarly on them, particularly during the night.

Anyone more knowladgable on such experiences? Any clues, ideas, anything to share?
    Hi Antares,
    I know what you are talking about, I know how it feels and when you are back in the mundane ordinary physical Life, yes it feels like a prison...but it is so intense that I do not know how to remain in it if it was possible to be in all the time...much must happen with the physical body to hold the energy??I am in these energies in my Dreams when I say….I had to wake up myself and leave the Dream...but it is different when it awakes fear...it is not what the energy you describe….I do not have any rememberance that it did awake fear...only awe...and yes cuorious and inspiration….
    I am sure my physical body is broken because of this intense energy….

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    much must happen with the physical body to hold the energy??
    I guess so. I excercise with the physical body quite a lot, and of course the awareness of energies related to it naturally develops. My understanding is that the physical body requires huge amount of different kind of energies to perform its functions - not only those acknowledged and recognized by modern biology. It's more energetic, than physical, system - after all. And it's pretty intelligent system - but not in a sense of "IQ". Our definition of intelligence must be just extended.

I wrote a thread about alchemy, because what happens there within is kind of constant transformation (change - as I-Ching indicates). Alchemy is about making this process - not just in physical body - a conscious one. Therefore, if you're working with energies, you might do some alchemical transformations without naming these processes so. You can also achieve certain results in it - particularly, if you want your health to be restored. Alchemy is one makes it happens faster than a typical medical treatment (traditional or modern, doesn't matter).

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I am in these energies in my Dreams when I say….I had to wake up myself and leave the Dream...but it is different when it awakes fear...it is not what the energy you describe….I do not have any rememberance that it did awake fear...only awe...and yes cuorious and inspiration….
    I am sure my physical body is broken because of this intense energy….
    For some recent time I feel that my physical body is changing - it started to react very quickly to anything, particularly light, or food. Perhaps it's a matter of "holding the light", what you describe of the body broken?

Also, the connection between my energetic body, physical body, emotions, and general mental activity got much stronger, and they're now tightly connected to each other.

But indeed it wasn't fear, definitely, but the opposite: I felt like I was this stream of light / consciousness, just like myself extended. The most important thing however was the emergence (or extension, unfoldment...) of my views and perspectives on life, particularly on life on the Earth. It was mainly an understanding in a flash of everything - just because I perceived mentally (understood) more. Partly it was also about feelings - which appeared to be a perception, i.e. not like mundane emotions; they were very informative in a language of feelings I'd say.

My guess is that the "clash" between this extended perspective as just described, and my daily personality, resulted in having the idea of how "small" are these things we (people) are concerned with on the planet. That there can be a lot more much better solutions found to any issues, but it requires understanding, time and energy. Interstingly, with this understanding that energy followed that I described - and hence impatience because of this understanding.

I understood also one thing: that I / we should remove as much things as we can, as most of things people hold to - are holding them back, distracting their minds, causing this entanglement in the mundane reality. The primary idea was that it is just a matter of getting rid of things (which only grow in number when years passes by) - that results in unfolding new opportunities. People just never do that - don't re-consider their basic, fundamental convictions about reality. That was the result of the perspective I gained - in a very short while, just like you see a sunrise and see everything about it and understand how it feels in no time...

I guess so. I excercise with the physical body quite a lot, and of course the awareness of energies related to it naturally develops. My understanding is that the physical body requires huge amount of different kind of energies to perform its functions - not only those acknowledged and recognized by modern biology. It's more energetic, than physical, system - after all. And it's pretty intelligent system - but not in a sense of "IQ". Our definition of intelligence must be just extended.

I wrote a thread about alchemy, because what happens there within is kind of constant transformation (change - as I-Ching indicates). Alchemy is about making this process - not just in physical body - a conscious one. Therefore, if you're working with energies, you might do some alchemical transformations without naming these processes so. You can also achieve certain results in it - particularly, if you want your health to be restored. Alchemy is one makes it happens faster than a typical medical treatment (traditional or modern, doesn't matter).

For some recent time I feel that my physical body is changing - it started to react very quickly to anything, particularly light, or food. Perhaps it's a matter of "holding the light", what you describe of the body broken?

Also, the connection between my energetic body, physical body, emotions, and general mental activity got much stronger, and they're now tightly connected to each other.

But indeed it wasn't fear, definitely, but the opposite: I felt like I was this stream of light / consciousness, just like myself extended. The most important thing however was the emergence (or extension, unfoldment...) of my views and perspectives on life, particularly on life on the Earth. It was mainly an understanding in a flash of everything - just because I perceived mentally (understood) more. Partly it was also about feelings - which appeared to be a perception, i.e. not like mundane emotions; they were very informative in a language of feelings I'd say.

My guess is that the "clash" between this extended perspective as just described, and my daily personality, resulted in having the idea of how "small" are these things we (people) are concerned with on the planet. That there can be a lot more much better solutions found to any issues, but it requires understanding, time and energy. Interstingly, with this understanding that energy followed that I described - and hence impatience because of this understanding.

I understood also one thing: that I / we should remove as much things as we can, as most of things people hold to - are holding them back, distracting their minds, causing this entanglement in the mundane reality. The primary idea was that it is just a matter of getting rid of things (which only grow in number when years passes by) - that results in unfolding new opportunities. People just never do that - don't re-consider their basic, fundamental convictions about reality. That was the result of the perspective I gained - in a very short while, just like you see a sunrise and see everything about it and understand how it feels in no time...
    Hi Antares,

Yes I do understand what you are saying….I might get more security to know you are talking about this energy, thank you so much. I have felt so alone and misunderstood…..It is like stretching the consiusness...it does reach further than you can imagen ...and yes the mind/understanding is deeper and in a flasch as you say….and it is frustrating not to be able to Word it enough understandably...because you do not know what Words to use…

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I can be wrong, but let me offer a speculation to investigate

For some recent time I feel that my physical body is changing
    Pehaps is change of DNA .. for example, I experience on hair and other parts of the skin. Change can also be associated with age, as some body functions decrease activity, and/or cell renewal.

I felt like I was this stream of light / consciousness, just like myself extended.
    is probably your para-brain, that is much more extended than linear mind.
    when use only the physical-brain, It seems a cage, if compare to the extra-physical
    Last edited by Border Dog; 15th December 2019 at 01:39 PM.
    tell a truth to a deluded, there is a risk It will be seen as untruths.

Quote Originally Posted by Border Dog View Post
    Pehaps is change of DNA .. for example, I experience on hair and other parts of the skin. Change can also be associated with age, as some body functions decrease activity, and/or cell renewal.
    Yes, DNA is definitely involved with that.
    How do you experience these changes on your skin and hair, may you elaborate on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Border Dog View Post
    is probably your para-brain, that is much more extended than linear mind.
    when use only the physical-brain, It seems a cage, if compare to the extra-physical
    From the day of my birth I was a very little materially-bound. I percieved everything rather as a resonance, feeling, energy etc. So I use a language in which I refer to energetic / qualitative parts, rather than giving physical references. I have issues trying to refer to and identify where my brain actually ends and energy begins. Both seem to me inerwoven - this is how I experience a human mind. I feel strong mental side more - than a physical side; or physical side being strongly a slave to mind (mental side has more power and is a master to physical brain - this is how I feel it).

I feel my body and mind as energy, more. Even physicality I sense as energy. I feel how energy changes within - to me a physical human body is literally a billions of smaller energetic spheres bound together. I experience atoms and electrons as energy - not as a seperate "balls" as scientific explanations try to give our reasoning minds idea what they supposed to be (so I feel they can recieve or give away the energy - and this is how they constantly do and react to the environment - other atoms, electrons and fields of energy). Mind is even a more subtle "device", influencing the body/physical energy.
    I don't experience my mind as a brain only; I feel my mind being extended throughout the whole body and aura, also within the organs and especially in the nervous system.

But what I felt in that dream, was totally a different experience: I totally felt like I touched the big cosmic part of myself - like being cosmically extended for a while. This was a sort of experience that I got then.

The heart is a complete total utter and sacred mystery. Energies of that are at once human and godly. Mind, I feel, is for clearing the path to that mantle, which is permanently understanding AND understood - to be.

Edgar Cayce was telling that the mind shapes (builds, forms...) actually, in the end, our exeperience. Clearing the path is to combine both (mind and heart) so that there was no blockages on this pathway between the two. The same conclusion comes from qabbalah: three pillars - mental, intuitive, and balanced (central) correspond to those choices that we make in our lives.

I think that the mind can be either
    - love (thinks), or
    - pain (reacts)

... hence the choice to be alone at the beginning of the path.