Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with a robbery?

Nnonnth Guest
    Yes for sure I agree with all that. People cannot describe it in words, although they may try to refer to it in words.

As for love, I'm right with ya!

Now what about that robbery? NN

Blog Entries
    On another note, I got broken into this week as well. My son was home sick and when staying home got too much, I suggested we walk the dog. I parked so as to make the walk shorter for my boy. When we returned, the back window had been smashed.

I'm not interested in knowing who did it. I know it was random, opportunistic. What annoyed me is that I had that little internal dialogue that I have before these things happen and I went anyway.

The interesting thing is that I got an urge to clear my favourite cds out of the car on the Saturday before it happened. Apart from those, there was nothing else to steal.

(The window cost me $388, however - expensive lesson in following my vibes.)
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Nnonnth Guest
    Man I'm with ya... there are times I could've saved just about everything by paying attention to what I'm really feeling...

Sorry about the robbery dude. Yeah a friend of my sister's just had her apartment cleaned out as well, pretty thoroughly.

I do believe using spirits as guardians and watchers can help BTW.

NN

Blog Entries
    If there are guardian spirits, I believe that's probably what we're experiencing when we get those feelings before things happen. (Or it's our Higher Self or both). There are psychics who see and hear helpful spirits and I guess for them it's a lot less hit and miss. Saying that, though, there are flesh and blood people we ignore when it's better that we don't, so I imagine that, even if we could see and hear them, there'd be times we wouldn't follow their advice anyway.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Nnonnth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Saying that, though, there are flesh and blood people we ignore when it's better that we don't, so I imagine that, even if we could see and here them, there'd be times we wouldn't follow their advice anyway.
    Well I'm a magician not a 'psychic', but I feel anyone can learn not only to talk to spirits but summon and even create them too. As far as whether people then follow their advice, this is about how aware you choose to be. It does take practice of course! NN

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Hey Nnonnth, are you aware that we have a number of practicing magicians on this site? There's a lot on the "Mysticism" forum. You may have already posted there, and I don't remember, but I thought I'd point it out to you. You could probably contribute a lot of your knowledge.

Nnonnth Guest
    Thanks TiaTp! NN

LittleBee Guest
    Hello BeeKeeper, Sorry to hear you were robbed..

As to magicians and psychics, well i love them all, as long they act only for the good.

XXX
    LittleBee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2