Hi,

I am reading a book of Rudolf Steiner .."Karma" He is talking about that under the moon phase we had only 2 bodies...the fleshbody and astral body...then we evolved and did get our 3th body....the etheric one...the talk about pain body...dream body...and maybe there is other bodies what I have not head of...my question is... which body does the pain body and dream body be in??In the etheric or in the astral body??

Then he is talking about the Lucifer and Ahriman….they are also from the moon phase where they did gain their Powers from to penetrate our bodies so to speak….that Lucifer does temptate from the inner ways...and Ahriman from the outer….so as I did understand the book...it is these tamptations we are battling against to get more freedom.
i.e as I understand the other as religions and other philosophies are saying to stay in asceticism etc to fight against the temptations….but why does no one talk about the mundane Life how to work with these issues??

Any ideas or thoughts??

Do we need to know about the history to understand our time or can as I have not read all these books about Blavatshy or others writes Platon etc...??
I feel so stupid and therefore does not dare to partisipate so much because I do not have all the history or names of all kind of alteret states what they are called….I Think I am dyslextic and get so tired to read text....

Love
ia