Day 36

Energy: okay but little to no sleep
Clairvoyance: highest yet

++++Auric sight: best yet
++++Body Awareness Sight: best yet
++++Astral sight: best yet
++++Abstract/Construct sight: above avg

I've been up for nearly 30 hours now with no sleep. Clairvoyance is of course at its best. The sky and pavements were just lit up with the astral sparks zipping about and the clarity and duration of each one was at its best. I tried to sleep at 3-4am last night while on my back, but because I had awoken so late the previous day I coudn't sleep. This turned out to be a blessing though because I worked on raising and moving energy for the next 3 hours while on my back. I'm closer to being able to do a full body wave to say the least.

I proved to myself the benefit of heavy breathing and noticed the vibrations would increase as I made effort to really draw out and expand my breath. My whole head was buzzing/moving around with my awareness as well my arms to some extent. I was able to move it down to my throat and then focus on my heart center to stimulate it. I bounced awareness in my legs very quickly and they were hyper responsive, jerking quicker and more frequently than normal.

I noticed heavy breathing increased my clairvoyance to where it was noticeable and did this while in class and got my head buzzing again. I was then walking around after with energy sensations, something that just hardly ever happen with a lot of movement.

MAP session was avg. Afterimages were at their strongest though. I could look at my legs for but a split second and the afterimage would be a whiteish blue that would last for a few seconds and fade out like water deforming from a surface, trailing back in waves and such.