Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FaithNoMore's MAP Journal

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 13

Energy: pretty exhausted and worn out today.
    Clairvyoance: at an all time high. Seeing turqoise, green, blue, and red/yellow colors against the wall when I squint my eyes to a certain degree. If noticed that the flashing rods when one shuts ones eyes really hard also continutes to occur if you keep your eyes open. Dragging my hand over the space between myself and the wall produce a afterimage/sliding blur effect that was most strong. Perhaps the colors I am seeing are in fact from my own auru, namely my nose and eyebrow regions. None the less it is quite beautiful. It's like painting with auric colors with the drag effect. Pretty!!

Standard session. standard stuff. Felt good sensations with just bouncing alone.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Must have had 2 similar MAP days cause I lost a day in my makeshift journal. On track w/ book though.

My left wrist is slighty fractured and in a sling. pardon any mess
    skipped 2 days of map because of awkwardness of injury and tiredness

Day 15

Energy: avg
    clairvoyance:avg

havent done energy raising in a long time. could never feel it before. Felt pretty good this time, like going into a deeper trance and my closed eye vision turned 3D like for a second or two.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 16

Clairvoyance: avg

Whole left leg started to num/tingle all over while doing energy raising and continues after session. Had 1-2 stomach jerks/fliches. Felt little something near navel during energy storage. Bwgen wk3 pulse meditation very good at making me click out after a few minutes and lose my train of thought for what's next.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 17

Energy: average sleep but above avg energy
    clairvoyance: best yet

Clairvoyance is reaching a new level for me and things are a bit freaky again lol. I think I can see my astral creations slightly. I imagine extending my fingers like a big rake and I move them back and forth across my upper view (hands below my eyes) and I can see discernable movement that isnt from afterimages. Seeing more unique sparks, with a red spark on my arm last night when I made a statement about my energy(stating my ownership etc). Occasionally at night when I close my eyes it's like there are hundreds of tiny dots in my view, and I when I'm tired/tranced enough I can see slight afterimage effects by dragging my hands. I'm getting closer to seeing w/ eyes closed as it keeps getting more powerful and moving beyond doubt and "well maybe its.."

Left leg is probably a few days off from being even with right.
    Having trouble with keeping my mind clear for the number exercise, but the weight of the random words in my head arent as strong as my focused ones anymore

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 18

Energy: underslept (6hrs)
    Clairyoance: best yet

the sparks and movement in the sky yesterday were strong and pristine as if I had been sitting going into trance for 5-10 minutes. Saw lots of white auric buildup and trails around heads. Could have sworn I saw two colors on my teacher in class, with orange on the inner and blue on the outer. The blue was likely from the afterimage of the big red lines floor, but I've never seen orange around a whole head. I thought it looked kinda "dirty" but I havent seen other aurus clearly much.

Fell into a pretty good trance last night, although I may have just been quite tired. I find it easy to quiet my mind by focusing on breath, but its harder to count numbers and prolong the silence that way because I'm always thinking about the next or I start fighting the technique. I skimped on the 10 minute spot focus though.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 19
    skimped on another day 3 days off track but still going strong.

Clairvoyance: slightly below avg. Last night I really saw a strong afterimage buildup on my cast in my side vision. Seemd pretty bright for an afterimage...

Left foot is almost the same as right sensation wise. Felt some stronger sensations while raising energy in the stomach and chest area, but could just been this bad bout of gas I've had that day. Felt some nice cool sensations a few times when raising it though.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 20

Splitting clairvoyance into multiple categories to better track my progress.

Energy: underslept then took nap
    Clairvoyance: avg with some new developments
    ++++Auric sight: I think I saw my first true auric colors. For my early morning class I stared around my instructor for a bit while the yellow/whitish afterimage like
    substance built up. Then I saw a two color outline with orange on the inside and blue on the outside(same as on tueday), but the aura was still around the same size
    (2-3 inches). Then on the left side of her head I started to see an electric blue/faint purple color. At first was a distint electric blue line round her hair, then it was
    was if her hair itself was becoming a bluish purple. Her right side still had the yellowish hue to it while this was happening.
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: Avg When I went to sit in the dark for a bit after being in well lit room I have a period of a minute or two of flashing/pulsing static
    with my eyes closed, and when I moved my hands there is flashing/staticly effect to them that makes them distinguisable from the darkness.
    ++++Astral sight: New colored moving sparks. Sat in the gardens today for an hour or two. I would close one eye and look with the other at the sky. After some time
    the darkness and pink from my closed eye would come into my other eyes vision and fade away, similar to the haze effect. I saw some reddish/pink moving sparks while doing
    this. I'll experiment more with this to see if the closed eye abstracts and sparks overlap with the open eye ones.
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: Saw my first colored abstract today with closed eyes. It was light green with no distinguisable form/shape and appeared for only a
    second or two towards the left. Also I could have sworn the background darkness became white instead of orange/reddish while sitting by the window with the sun shining
    over closed eyes.

pretty average MAP experience.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 21

energy: avg (8hrs)
    clairvoyance: was higher than normal, as typically I only see strong afterimages and auric trails with a lack of sleep, so it was easier to see the blue sparkles moving aroud my room and the brigher small flashes/sparkles.

Clairvoyance:
    ++++Auric sight: avg
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: avg
    ++++Astral sight: more than avg for this amt of sleep
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight more than avg for this amt of sleep

I was vibrating a bit more during my trance session and feeling the energy bounces much more. When I did the energy raising my third eye went off strongly, with a good pressure and pulsing effect. I don't remember the last time I felt it really go off strongly. My breath became very crisp and clean with the energy cloud breathing. My left arm had a nice twitch and release when I sat up

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 22

nergy: well slept (10hrs)
    clairvoyance: higher than normal considering sleep length

Clairvoyance: slightly better than avg
    ++++Auric sight: not sure if I'm seeing afterimage trails in videos/dvds on my computer. Could be image compression stuff as I don't have to focus to see it.
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: Layed on bed after session for 10 minutes or so. When I closed my eyes there was a lot more static.
    ++++Astral sight: avg
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: better than avg.

When stimulating root chakra my upper chest started feeling slightly tense as usual when my heart chakra gets going. I was vibrating a bit more and when I layed down on my bed afterwards my left hand started vibrating a bid when stimulating my root and spine more.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 23

energy: underslept (5-6hrs)
    clairvoyance: slightly higher than avg due to lack of sleep

++++Auric sight: avg with strong trail effects. Very noticeable in near darkness as I can smear my cast's afterimage color across the ceiling.
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: More flickering and staticy stuff. I'm going to see if I can't time the number of flashes/static effects somehow as it's pretty rapid at times.
    ++++Astral sight: was better able to see more sparks on the pavement as I was walking which a few moved similar to the ones in the sky. Still can't really get an idea of depth perception on how big they really are. It certainly seems like the ones in the sky are "bigger."
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: avg.

When I reclince in a chair or hang my legs over something so they are relaxed I can really feel the back and forth motion of awareness through the whole of my right foot and a little farther up, and this within seconds of sitting down.

Root area is getting stronger and is more distinguisable from discomfort and/or gas. Felt my stomach area bit more, but had to scratch it first to target it better.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast