Thread: waiting

twilight Guest

waiting

lately I am having problems with waiting in a row,or waiting for somebody,or something,I have never been very patient but I could wait,now even if I have to wait two minutes I already get nervous and wish time goes faster,this has been happening in the last month or so,does anybody know what could be the cause?

sash Guest
    would you describe the waiting as being frustrating for you ?

Blog Entries
    Let me tell you something- I suggest you find something harmless and practice waiting until it doensn't bother you- because if you don't, life will find a way to teach you about patience and you might not like it.
    All I can say is that I've been there, done that, and think twice before I state to the universe that I don't like something. 'Cause the universe has a way to teach you about stuff like patience and forgiveness.
    I know it sounds harsh, but do something about it before it becomes a problem.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

twilight Guest
    yes I find it frustrating but only in this period in the last month or so,it wasn`t like that before so I wouldn`t reffer to it as a way I usually act,that is why I thought maybe it is connected to somethong more

What is it you'd prefer to be doing? If you don't have a response, try thinking about it the next time you need to wait & get the feeling. Where is it you'd rather be? Doing what? Or with whom?

Look into yourself & maybe there will be an answer. If this has just started up, somewhere in you will be a reason for it so look inside.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

sash Guest
    Impatience is different from frustration, I've noticed that the intended message is as journeyman said when you are experiencing frustration, not impatience. ..that being an inner motivation to do something that you can't or have trouble achieving.

It sounds like your mind wants you to be somewhere or do something and while you are waiting it's telling you 'why are you just standing around when we have something that needs to be done', but journyman161 wrote it better than I could, I think asking those questions would definantly yield some idea of what's causing it.

twilight Guest
    thanks,you`ve helped!

chrystalpaths Guest
    Waiting is difficult...so much to do...so little time...the time waiting feels wasted and it can't be gotten back. Read, carry a book with you everywhere. There is always something to be learned or enjoyed with a written word. Thus the time is not wasted but filled pleasantly.

waitng

I was just reading in Robert Bruce's Psychic Self Defense book, where he suggests on page 213, "...you can make use of travel or waiting time for this purpose..." That is, treating base chakra attachments.
    If you don't have a base chakra attachment- you could most likley apply the techniques he has described in his book during your times of "waiting."
    -
    Also, life is short. If you find yourself Waiting, try to realize if what you are waiting for is Really Worth it. You might just realize the things you keep waiting for, are really a wayste of your time to begin with.
    -Over all, instead of playing the waiting game, maybe you'll never have to wait on anything ever again, if you've truley created a Life worth living.
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."

Re: waiting

Quote Originally Posted by twilight
    lately I am having problems with waiting in a row,or waiting for somebody,or something,I have never been very patient but I could wait,now even if I have to wait two minutes I already get nervous and wish time goes faster,this has been happening in the last month or so,does anybody know what could be the cause?
    I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia…