Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good book on Energy Work or Healing

nyquil Guest

Good book on Energy Work or Healing

Hey guys,

What is the best book you've read on Energy Work, or Healing? I would very much like to find a good book on each of these topics.

Sunkencity Guest
    That would be Astral Dynamics, by Robert Bruce. Well written with useful excercises, made a huge difference for me, and broadened my understanding of energy.

Pranic Healing or any other books by Choa Kok Sui.

oath Guest
    The first of three energy work books by Robert are set to come out in the spring, in the meantime I would reccamend NEW along with yoga and taoist practices. Might as well include breath awareness as well as anything else you have time for as well.

Energy Guest
    NEW is good
    but not the best as RB claims.

it is just above average.

Some books by Yogani, BK Frantzis and Mantak Chia are good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    NEW is good

Where does he claim to be the best? Because this is all I could find in the tutorials:
    NEW is the simplest yet most advanced bioenergetic development system in the world today. It is also child's-play to learn and use, and requires no prior experience or knowledge. Anyone can learn the NEW system and have speedy results. It is also more effective than any other energy body development system available. Results with the NEW system are quite rapid for most people, with noticeable energy movement sensations being experienced the first time it is used.
    I don't interpret this to mean the best- I interpret this to mean the best in it's simplicity. Can you argue with that?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Energy Guest
    not interested to argue with anyone here
    i just share some good stuffs.

you win

kiwibonga Guest
    I think it is the best for those for whom the sense of touch is "dominant" ; we all have this one sense that is more developed than the others... It can be visual, auditory, etc...

The good part about Yoga is that breathing exercises will generally work for everyone... But a lot of the visualization is not tactile ; i.e. you'll say a mantra and visualize an animal to affect a certain part of the body... Compare this to NEW, it's easy to see which one is most reliable in terms of targeting energy structures...

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwibonga
    I think it is the best for those for whom the sense of touch is "dominant" ; we all have this one sense that is more developed than the others... It can be visual, auditory, etc...

The good part about Yoga is that breathing exercises will generally work for everyone... But a lot of the visualization is not tactile ; i.e. you'll say a mantra and visualize an animal to affect a certain part of the body... Compare this to NEW, it's easy to see which one is most reliable in terms of targeting energy structures...
    I think its true that their are a lot of things that need to be learned in addition to NEW. Many times before undertaking such direct energy work many of which involve some form of soul searching or internal psyche work. Honestly, I could explain away both your arguments a great deal, and show you how little you truly know, but thats not really necessary. I will however give some tips on a few things. For starters, Feeling is a general term, In fact I dont even think it should be called feeling. When we say feeling we dont mean the same as one of the five senses, touch. We mean all senses, recognized and unrecognized. Wether it be seeing, smell, clairaudience, imagination, understanding, etc.. Anything and everything that is a mode of perception. That is what is really meant by feeling. Furthermore, feeling makes up 1 of 3 known aspects of awareness. I believe the others are knowing and doing/being, but as again, these really arent fully understood or even accurate terms for the actual object. I hope that clears some things up, i think its important to realize that things are not always as they seem, and the right answers are never so easy nor miniscule. In reality, NEW is quite basic and brief, but you wont find anything else like it, anywhere nor have anywhere near the results. If you put effort into it, you will get something out of it, but its not going to be easy and simple, and chances are youll have to figure out a lot of things for yourself, but your probably better off for it.

Best of luck

equinox Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    NEW is good

Where does he claim to be the best? Because this is all I could find in the tutorials:
    NEW is the simplest yet most advanced bioenergetic development system in the world today. It is also child's-play to learn and use, and requires no prior experience or knowledge. Anyone can learn the NEW system and have speedy results. It is also more effective than any other energy body development system available. Results with the NEW system are quite rapid for most people, with noticeable energy movement sensations being experienced the first time it is used.
    I don't interpret this to mean the best- I interpret this to mean the best in it's simplicity. Can you argue with that?
    It seems that he does not want to but I can if you allow me to
    "most advanced bioenergetic development system in the world today"
    seems to imply that it is the best by Robert Bruce.