Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need advice on being heavily grounded

need advice on being heavily grounded

i am on allot of psychiatric medication and increasing to help cope with my voices

i wanted professional advice for well and really truly powerful grounding practical techniques to keep me on top of medications and spirituality
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: need advice on being heavily grounded

i was thinking of get a few dozen powerful grounding orgones and take it everywhere in a school bag when i am out in public

i will keep experimenting until i find the grounding cure

don't forget i need your advice

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

what is the top most effective ways of grounding,,, dear robert

Grounding is objective frustration removed... you need an objective sacred place.
    Subjective frustrations (I want, I know, etc) are better dealt with by the right mind... doing what works.

Sometime i go to the playground at the park down the road... it does not know what adults are - and nor do I.

Chinese excercises, Tai Chi or Qi gong, are excellent for calming down, grounding etc. Take also time in a natural environment, paricularly woods - they have amazing energy that affects positively the aura. Generally, following old eastern hints on preserving health (both psychic/energetic and physical) always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Grounding is objective frustration removed... you need an objective sacred place.
    Subjective frustrations (I want, I know, etc) are better dealt with by the right mind... doing what works.
    Wondering... Is there an objective division on objective and subjective perception / emotions? Since everything always starts in one's mind after all...

antares thnxs

i noticed grounding effects from cultivating chi energy the folllowing day am i on the right track antares is this real or something else?

i did squats for 39mins 2 days ago about 30seconds each holding the form and then raising up

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Wondering... Is there an objective division on objective and subjective perception / emotions? Since everything always starts in one's mind after all...
    Lust, technically. Only orgasm does subjective and objective at the same time: Freedom is "good" here, hate is not. Freedom, hate... spiritual teachers know the difference. An alchemist refers to internal and external processes, while religion speaks to eso- and exo-teric faith alike: "I am One when I realise what I have been told!"

Blog Entries

If you have access to it, take a Tai Chi class. It's the most grounded modality I have experienced.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i do qi gong squats i see good grounding results CFT

Still in search for the most grounding technique available in the world of creation

I am going to try red hibiscus tea to see if that works sometime this week

Blog Entries

It is delicious.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.