Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astral "recipes"

ranlinra13 Guest
    I am fascinated by your breathing technique for telekinesis, Kiwibona - and the other astral/dream lessons from the others.

I'm going to try that when I journey. I noticed that when I have a strong journey that my tongue is pressed on the roof of my mouth right behind my front teeth. I will try doing the reverse s sound and see if that changes.

I was being taught several lessons that I accomplished in dream state and then a man called Bernie (he was in a dream class that I attended), said why don't you practice doing that for real. I first thought yeah right. I won't be able to do that. But my guides keep giving me lessons to merge my two worlds - physical and dream. So I practice some of these.

I mentioned in ealier posts that when I journeyed with my son, we were able to move a white marble from his bedroom to the living room where we were without physically moving. I'm trying to reverse-engineer the mechanics behind that.

I also learned how to walk fast in dream and not expel energy. A Chinese Master was teaching me that I could walk faster without energy than running as fast as I could by using the "Space Between". I had many journeys and meditations and drawings of the space to try to do this physically. I sometimes practice as I walk into work. Basically it is similar to the religious pictures of Mary or Jesus in the middle of a Vesica Pisces. So, you see a round sphere in front of you extending out to the sides - so big as your body does not touch the walls - but not too big where other energies mix. You see a round sphere behind you - just like the other. And you are standing in the middle which is the Vesica Pisces. As you walk, the center moves with you. You need to stay completely in the center. Try walking faster, than slower to practice staying in the middle. When you do, you feel this "Light" feeling and it doesn't feel like you are walking on the ground - but then I get excited and move out of the center. I think that I'm up to a second now of staying in the center so I need to practice more.

But I thank Bernie for showing me that I could learn these things physically as well.

Please keep me up to date on your dream lessons - this is what totally fascinates me.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    You know ranlira, your description on the walking technique could possibly be used as an exit technique (or an inner-exit technique.) Next time I practice I'm going to try it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Vesica Pisces

More info:

The shape of the vesica pisces is derived from the intersection of two circles, the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation. To the Pythagoreans, the whole of creation was based on number, and by studying the properties of number, they believed one could achieve spiritual liberation. The vesica pisces was the symbol of the first manifestation, the dyad (reflection) that gives birth to the entire manifest universe. Within the vesica can be found the triangle, the tetrad, the square, the pentacle, and many more polygons, making the vesica a true symbolic womb.

Curiously, the New Testament story of the loaves and fishes secretly reveals the geometric formula for the fish shaped device, as does the story of the miraculous catch: "Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. (John 21:11) " This is little remarked upon by Bible scholars and usually ignored by Christian bible interpreters.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/gl ... vesica.htm

ranlinra13 Guest
    Thanks CFTraveler.

Very Interesting. I didn't realize that it contained all those polygons.

I've been working on altering my Merkaba meditation. The meditation uses the Star Tetrahedron - and then in the advanced the Octohedron over that, but I've been working with different sequences of the triangle, sphere and square - I thought this would be more grounding and connect to the center of the earth more easily.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation
    That top illustration is distinctively yonnic, which is certainly a symbol used in many cultures to describe creation or similar. The word "yoni" means "sacred passage", I believe.

I studied art history and one of the things you learn to see is the abundance of abstract shapes and recurring patterns, such as the phallus (also triangle, circle, and more mundane things, of course). The yoni is also seen frequently but not commented upon as much, which is a bit of a shame, given how important it is in symbolic language and in life, itself.

(There, that off topic enough? )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation
    That top illustration is distinctively yonnic, which is certainly a symbol used in many cultures to describe creation or similar. The word "yoni" means "sacred passage", I believe.
    Hee hee. Yoni is sanskrit, if I remember correctly. I also studied art history, and in India there are small yoni statues (and also lingam, the phallus,) all over the place. The missionaries that went there must have been shocked.

I studied art history and one of the things you learn to see is the abundance of abstract shapes and recurring patterns, such as the phallus (also triangle, circle, and more mundane things, of course). The yoni is also seen frequently but not commented upon as much, which is a bit of a shame, given how important it is in symbolic language and in life, itself.

(There, that off topic enough? )
    You said it nicer than I did. Hee hee!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Yoni is sanskrit, if I remember correctly.
    Yes, I think so.

I also studied art history
    YAY!

in India there are small yoni statues (and also lingam, the phallus,) all over the place.
    Yes, the lingam is the sacred stone of Shiva, and the yoni is for Shakti, his counterpart (yes, the same shakti associated with kundalini, that is, the feminine creative power). Oil or water (or possibly other liquids) is poured over the phallus as it sits in the yoni and then the liquid pours off and is collected as holy.

I'm not a Hindu, but if I were, I'd have to worship Shiva. That symbolism is just too wonderful.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

kiwibonga Guest
    I was shown an invention this time! The cool thing about it is that it could probably work!

Okay... so it's basically like an aquarium... A glass cube with four walls, roughly the size of... well... an aquarium... On top it has a metal lid to limit interference, and the bottom is the only "electric" part. It's not filled with water though!

You plug it to your TV and it works like a DVD player, except that what you put in it is not discs... You put in little cubes roughly the size of match boxes!

The cubes are basically clusters of extremely small RFID tags -- if you don't know what they are, they're basically tiny circuits that have a metal antenna-like part. When you send a radio wave at it at a certain frequency, it vibrates and sends back information at that same frequency, allowing the reading device to receive data... It's currently used to replace barcodes, that way you don't need to scan products with a laser thingy, you just aim at it with the reader from a couple feet away and you get a serial number back.

Using that same technology, the device in my dream is able to read thousands of these little chips at the same time and decode the data it receives into video data.

When you put one of the little matchbox sized movies into it, it immediately appears on an on screen menu, you press play, and the movie starts!

I wonder if I should patent this

Blog Entries
    Yes, we're aware of RFID- Ever heard of the Veri-Chip? The stuff of orwellian nightmares.

BaKo Guest
    Last year I also had a dream about telekenesis. I learned that if I focused on the bottom of a plastic cup very hard I would move energy under it and it would rise... too bad it doesnt work in real life (i tried when i woke up lol)