Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Colonizing mars

Colonizing mars

Any thought on this subject?

I can see a general propaganda that colonizing mars could be a "solution" to the current problems the society faces: from polution to lack of naturally gained food to feed enough people today.

Blog Entries

Re: Colonizing mars

I think these kinds of things are more difficult than they seem.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I think humans would look different, kinda like Star Trek... the place you live affects on how you move, which determines which attitudes suffice. Attitudes - beautiful people have, ugly people haven't... etc etc etc.
    Last edited by olyris; 14th October 2019 at 03:22 AM.

I haven’t really looked into this idea about Mars but surely if we cannot get it right here then we would just do the same thing in centuries to come somewhere else. We have a responsibility to learn to live within our means and keep our home ( planet) clean and free of clutter.
    Just look out of a plane window and see how much land is out there unused. Farmers, landowners, the wealthy. How easy is it to grow from a seed to a fruit. Then there is of course the education needed on how not to increase the world population.
    A big big difficult job ahead but imagine we colonise Mars without learning how to put things right here first then we will just repeat the mistakes.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I think humans would look different, kinda like Star Trek... the place you live affects on how you move, which determines which attitudes suffice. Attitudes - beautiful people have, ugly people haven't... etc etc etc.
    Yeah... there's always a symbolism behind a big (and not that big) changes. You may think that it's a coincidence - but it appears in time to be just an external manifestation of the inner change that already happened in one's mind.

I can see a (symbolic) decadency in unaware people who would think of themselves as "pioneers", going to an actually dead planet. I heard about such an experiment, shortly after World War II in my country, where a new town (with an strange, unusual name, to top it all) was created on a post-military, devasted area... The result is awful, yet people who were "pioneers" then thought it could change their lives for better. It didn't, but it only got worse.

Things like these are the "signs" which are usually ommitted by people who are "participants" in such circumstances. But it's worthy to learn a skills which allow us to see such "external" signs - and even better, to sense the "internal" changes before the signs appear.
    It's like seeing the "picture" of what is happening from the "outside". It's a very special mental skill and ability, supported by the influences of the Uranus.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Farmers, landowners, the wealthy. How easy is it to grow from a seed to a fruit. Then there is of course the education needed on how not to increase the world population.
    Instead, politicians in my country do everything to increase the growth rate of the population. Real estates (where you could seed a fruits to grow) prices rising horribly fast - the more, the more people are there on the planet. Even if the country's population is stable / stuck.

I see colonizing mars as many things.

Lifeboats for the species, not just humans
    Exploration of solar system, having bases on Titan, Ceres, Enceledeus, Clouds of Venus (Venus potentially better target iterators)

There's a universe out there that is almost infinite to us.
    Exploring it gives public expanded perspective.

Has anybody taken a trip to Venus? I do believe it comes first, before Mars is the action.

Blog Entries

Mars, What a place. It will be years and years before anything can be done there. No atmosphere, nothing. I know the old timers would say, "You can't go faster that 60 MPH, or you'l never go faster than the speed of sound, we'll never terriform Mars" etc. If we have to live underground, what's the use, perhaps a few thousand people who cannot go outside.

I always wanted to go to Mars, but, if you can't go outside then why. I've been there in my Astral travels.

I know tears ago, the Iggi worked there, but at that time, Mars had an atmosphere and water. The face is a monument for a past King--guess what--it is there.

Sorry, just rambling. It won't be for many many many years before any planet in our solar system would be practical to live there, unless you like living underground.

Grant (I don't mean to sound negative, I'm sure someday we will be there----plant life, here, only has about 600000yrs left--because there won't be enough CO2)

Blog Entries

There's an atmosphere in Mars, it's just not like ours. Maybe it can be rehabbed given enough time. Lots of time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi, Antares,

I think, first, human kind energies must be devoted to recovery Earth from actual state of pollution, predation, mismanagement, etc., trough an extensive work of conciousness take and oriented effort to "terraform" (heal) this planet from centuries of unconscious abuse.

Too, instead of terraform Mars, a survey of actual state of this another planet must be thorougly done. ÂżIs Mars, really, unhabited? ÂżOr, primitive lifeforms are there?

If we pretend to terraform Mars, Âżcould that accomplishment be done correctly? ÂżAre there enough material basis (gases, liquids, solids) in order to generate a terrestrial environment as similar as to earth like we need?

I think, Elon Musk's pretention of to nuclear vaporization of polar capes, is sample of insanity more proper of our primitive civilization.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast