Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colonizing mars

Re: Colonizing mars

Hi, Grant,
    By other hand, I think accent must to be put in to develop a propulsion technology less hazardous than actual, and definitely try to build an orbital lifter, here at Earth, and there anywhere we try to migrate.

In that sense japanese efforts are being put at work, firstly from a theoretical viewpoint, but soon from a practical viewpoint.

Too, we must gain assure a sense of brothership, and collaboration in order to pursue common objetives.

Hi mercedes - If you get rid of the negative pretending ("you don't work"), you absolutely do get the positive pretending ("I do work") - this is Martian life at its utmost!

Blog Entries

I'm sure one day we will be there, but not as a civilization for hundreds or thousands of years. Even thern we are just buying a few 100000's of years. Yes that is a lot of time. Perhaps a breakthrough in terraforming would help. I'm going to get a little "religious' but not in a religious sense, has anyone read the Shrimad Bhagavatum? It sure makes sense.
    Just a thought.
    Grant

"I know the truth so I know the land so I want with my truth the land that I am."

- terraforming spell of mine

Blog Entries

Gee anymore responses? This is an interesting topic.
    Grant

Martians have perfectly secret arrogance - this sort of energy can be used to treat anything. You might find that the terraforming of Mars is attained by martians in real life.

Cinnabar is an interesting chemical solute, same colour as Mars. I tell you, putting some cinnabar in your cooking will exceed this process.

Terraforming Mars sounds like a worthy task, but why don't we terraform Earth first...its is already quite close to being habitable....

More than terraform Earth, "RESTORE EARTH" to state previous to industrial revolutions.
    Seas are polluted with mercury, lead, and other heavy metals and waste, corrupting environment and poisoning life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Terraforming Mars sounds like a worthy task, but why don't we terraform Earth first...its is already quite close to being habitable....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2