Thread: remote control NEW technique

orbit1 Guest

remote control NEW technique

I tried something recently that helped me stimulate some "hard to reach" areas. I'm pretty good at NEW as described by Robert Bruce. But for some reason, my middle toes are very difficult to isolate to work on individually. So recently I tried visualizing my enlarged foot, floating right in front of me. And I just went to work on that imagined foot, in the same way that I would've on my actual foot. It worked! I could individually stimulate my toes this way - I guess you could say by remote control. It cleared some blockages in my toes that I didn't even know where there.

This also worked well on my back. I just imagined my back to be in front of me, and I gave myself a deep energy massage.

I'm curious if this works for anyone else. Visualize the body part you're working on right in front of you - and enlarge it if the extra detail is required.

I hope this helps someone - it's helped me.

Tigerzen Guest
    Hi Orbit1,

That's good to hear that works well for you! Your method reminds me of something I did when I was learning Reiki. I was taught to use a teddy bear when I wanted to heal myself or someone else from a distance. With the teddy bear (or other stuffed animal, doll, etc.) you would imagine that it is the person you want to heal.

I found the enlarging part you mention interesting and that's something new I haven't played with much, but it worked for me. Since imagination is a doorway to the feeling then I imagine what we can do is only limited by our beliefs.

Namaste,
    Tigerzen

chrystalpaths Guest
    Great visualization. I am new to the NEW and must look into it more.
    As to visualization...when I do a long distance Reiki or one on my "hard to reach areas" I use a stuffed bear. Yes! Old Snowball is a rigid stuffed polar bear that is very human like in his body status. I can place my hands on any part of him and send thru my hands to that part of a human body, my energy. I can trnsmit via air if I must but I SO love the tactile. I prefer touch or to feel something to transmit. Maybe I'm wierd...nah I am wierd...but it works for me!