Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

Hello,

I am new here. Here to be talking about the practices by Robert Bruce. Been practicing off and on for 2 years more off than on. my goal is to achieve all achievements and develop all abilities that Robert Bruce teaches us. Currently I am still a beginner where I can feel the energy with tactile imaging through out my body. i am glad to be here and look to hearing from other like minded practitioners with the same goals.

Re: Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

Well, I can share that there are two ways to go, love and hate... fear is not an option in astral sex, which is kundalini.

Welcome to the forum Hidden_Mystic. Perseverance is the key to success. A clear focus, regular practice and patience should reap rewards.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden_Mystic View Post
    Hello,

I am new here. Here to be talking about the practices by Robert Bruce. Been practicing off and on for 2 years more off than on. my goal is to achieve all achievements and develop all abilities that Robert Bruce teaches us. Currently I am still a beginner where I can feel the energy with tactile imaging through out my body. i am glad to be here and look to hearing from other like minded practitioners with the same goals.
    Hi Hidden_Mystic

Welcome to the AD forum

i came across Roberts first Astral Dynamics book back in the late 90's and practiced many of the exercises given within the book, achieving my first deliberately induced conscious OBE.

i too am keen to develop all of the abilities that Robert deems possible, and have been fairly aware of subtle energies since 2006.

Hope you enjoy the forum and find it helpful
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Hi Hidden_Mystic

Welcome to the AD forum

i came across Roberts first Astral Dynamics book back in the late 90's and practiced many of the exercises given within the book, achieving my first deliberately induced conscious OBE.

i too am keen to develop all of the abilities that Robert deems possible, and have been fairly aware of subtle energies since 2006.

Hope you enjoy the forum and find it helpful
    Hello New Freedom,

Awesome that you have had a induced conscious astral projection! May I ask what it was like?

Wow so you first started practicing since the late 90's and been aware of subtle energies since 2006 you must be good at astral projecting by now.

I started practicing since 2017 off and on more off than on but I have been sticking to it. Now I am more eager than ever. Right now I am just practicing the basic energy practices but kind of having trouble with it.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Welcome to the forum Hidden_Mystic. Perseverance is the key to success. A clear focus, regular practice and patience should reap rewards.
    Hello Susan,

Agreed this is the only way to success. How long you been practicing if you don't mind me asking or what abilities if any have you achieved, experiences would greatly be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Well, I can share that there are two ways to go, love and hate... fear is Tnot an option in astral sex, which is kundalini.
    Hello Olyris,

Can you elaborate on this a bit. "Fear is not an option in astral sex, which is kundalini" that is interesting. Seems like you have quite an experience in the astrals

The problem with fear is, it tries to convince you that "doing nothing" is alright - but it never will be. To really move beyond fear you have dare to yourself, not to lose obviously, but to be all of you. After that intent is set, the rest is spiritually alright.

Hello Susan,

Agreed this is the only way to success. How long you been practicing if you don't mind me asking or what abilities if any have you achieved, experiences would greatly be appreciated
    Hi Hidden_Mystic. To answer your questions, Ive been practicing New Energy Ways ( NEW) for about 8 years now.
    I started out with a spontaneous OBE whilst still aware I was in my bed. I was taken on a tour floating over different lands then back to body. At this point I had never heard of Astral Projection and was not in any way psychic nor did I do any reading on this topic. My first reaction was the Adrenalin flow and what the BLEEP was that that just happened.
    My sister guided me to Robertís book that she had heard about and from there I started practicing from the ASTRAL DYNAMICS book.
    I have never looked back. With practice daily I eventually managed to get out of body into my bedroom then things progressed from there to what I thought to be astral lands then simulations for my consideration. The more I read , learnt and understood the more lovely they became.
    My clairvoyance set in strongly only after the OBEs and much energy work.
    Clairaudience was the last to develop but worth waiting for.
    A paper journal was started but a couple of years later I started to log my experiences here in the journal section under ĎNursing Babiesí.
    Iíve copied one of my favourites but youíll find plenty from CFTís journal and older members experiences listed in the journal section. If you go back a few years there are plenty to find and learn from.

Hereís one of my favourites.
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...-babies/page56

I want to say here that I donít consider myself religious, donít belong to any faith, and donít worship any figure head, but do take the guidance and work on it trying to be what the guidance is trying to help me be.( even though a few years ago I got a bit of stick from a member I learnt to swallow my pride)
    Good luck on your journey.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Hello New Freedom,

Awesome that you have had a induced conscious astral projection! May I ask what it was like?

Wow so you first started practicing since the late 90's and been aware of subtle energies since 2006 you must be good at astral projecting by now.

I started practicing since 2017 off and on more off than on but I have been sticking to it. Now I am more eager than ever. Right now I am just practicing the basic energy practices but kind of having trouble with it.
    My first deliberately induced OBE was an exciting & awe inspiring experience.... I had already had a phase 12 years earlier where i experienced the spiritual & also had some spontaneous OBE s, so it wasn't completely new to me as an adult.

Although i have some experiences of leaving my body consciously, for the most part my adventures take the form of 'Lucid dreaming'.

I do practice 'being aware of subtle energies & my internal states, as well as communicating with my spirit teams' though i have not practiced NEW for quite some time.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast