Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

Re: Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The problem with fear is, it tries to convince you that "doing nothing" is alright - but it never will be. To really move beyond fear you have dare to yourself, not to lose obviously, but to be all of you. After that intent is set, the rest is spiritually alright.
    Right I see what you say about moving beyond fear. Fear is what keeps you from doing things and sets you back F.E.A.R (False Evidence Appearing Real) . Did you realize this from your personal practice and experience with Roberts Astral Projection practices. Like I would say and from other Astral Projectors Enthusiasts that when you Astral Project and you Travel and see what the world for what it is you remove a lot of fear cause you know how things are and you have that experience and you go back to your body with that experience and knowing so you see life different is this what you are referring to?

Re: Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi Hidden_Mystic. To answer your questions, Ive been practicing New Energy Ways ( NEW) for about 8 years now.
    I started out with a spontaneous OBE whilst still aware I was in my bed. I was taken on a tour floating over different lands then back to body. At this point I had never heard of Astral Projection and was not in any way psychic nor did I do any reading on this topic. My first reaction was the Adrenalin flow and what the BLEEP was that that just happened.
    My sister guided me to Robertís book that she had heard about and from there I started practicing from the ASTRAL DYNAMICS book.
    I have never looked back. With practice daily I eventually managed to get out of body into my bedroom then things progressed from there to what I thought to be astral lands then simulations for my consideration. The more I read , learnt and understood the more lovely they became.
    My clairvoyance set in strongly only after the OBEs and much energy work.
    Clairaudience was the last to develop but worth waiting for.
    A paper journal was started but a couple of years later I started to log my experiences here in the journal section under ĎNursing Babiesí.
    Iíve copied one of my favourites but youíll find plenty from CFTís journal and older members experiences listed in the journal section. If you go back a few years there are plenty to find and learn from.

Hereís one of my favourites.
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...-babies/page56

I want to say here that I donít consider myself religious, donít belong to any faith, and donít worship any figure head, but do take the guidance and work on it trying to be what the guidance is trying to help me be.( even though a few years ago I got a bit of stick from a member I learnt to swallow my pride)
    Good luck on your journey.
    It's interesting that i have heard including from you that many have had spontaneous OBEs due to the reason that according to Robert you need a lot of energy work to be able to conscious OBE.

You seem very experienced. Mind me asking for how long a day like hours did you practice. Also what specific practices or in order did you do? How many days, weeks, years did it take you to achieve conscious OBES? Can you do them at will? (That is something I want to achieve, to able to astral project at will or almost at will since there are some things you need to do before OBE)

What is clairvoyance and clairaudience like? Like is it something you call upon in the mind and then you start seeing and hearing things or is it already there a part of your conscious and subconscious?

Basically, what I want to achieve is to be able to Astral Project/Travel and have lots of experience there. One of my life goals is to travel throughout deep space and see all the galaxies, planets, beings etc. I want to become this powerful mystic where I have all these abilities I can call upon at will (Vision Screen, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Psychic Abilities, Akashic Records,Kundalini Raising) I want to bathe in being able to do all these things and how it feels and just changes my in every aspect as a human being. I also would like to like offer services to people that I have spiritual insights and have psychic abilities and be accurate in all my insights and readings. This is my life goal

3. Re: Aspiring Mystic Astral Projector Kundalini Raiser

(redacted)
    Last edited by Minyan; Today at 08:34 AM. Reason: changed mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2