Thread: Destiny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Destiny

Destiny is the life you knew you wouldn't regret... as you both did suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Destiny is the life you knew you wouldn't regret... as you both did suggest.
    Where the regret comes from, then? And what's the purpose of living physically?

How about being balanced vs. being out of sync? Does it add to overall understanding of life and destiny?

I think the choice would between everything having a purpose, and not knowing what to do... from here.

I think the choice would between everything having a purpose, and not knowing what to do... from here.
    Not knowing - is a natural thing.
    Knowing (actually, thinking that you know) - is self-illusion.
    What is your purpose? What when you achieved it?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Not knowing - is a natural thing.
    Knowing (actually, thinking that you know) - is self-illusion.
    Astute.

What is your purpose? What when you achieved it?
    I have done knowing and not knowing. I am creative.

How about exploration type of thing, then? Isn't it always not-knowing which motivates you to have an adventure of discovery?

Yes I went wild with beliefs back then... I told myself I was jumping off the "know-ledge" and into infinity... everything is worth it, that is learned from.

I am creative.
    Creativity is inherent from the very beginning of your multi-dimensional existence. It is not a consequence of destiny fulfilling - it is rather a cause. The consciousness gained of being creative is. Hence the power coming from the Yang creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Creativity is inherent from the very beginning of your multi-dimensional existence. It is not a consequence of destiny fulfilling - it is rather a cause. The consciousness gained of being creative is. Hence the power coming from the Yang creativity.
    When I met the fork in my road, to be or not to be... I summoned some very meaningful truths... Yang was the one. I knew that I had created myself in the first cause, and thus had no free will but to choose more. I still am that yan, however most of my "reconnaissance of soul" is Yin now. To balance.