Thread: Destiny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Destiny

Yes I went wild with beliefs back then... I told myself I was jumping off the "know-ledge" and into infinity... everything is worth it, that is learned from.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes I went wild with beliefs back then... I told myself I was jumping off the "know-ledge" and into infinity... everything is worth it, that is learned from.
    And perhaps all these laconic statements in a way explain the concept of destiny. And in a way, it doesn't add a new level of understanding, which I'm still missing.
    So perhaps it's time to get to another journey - of a new discovery. The old philosophies about karma, destiny, or modern ones negating anything but physical body, seem to be irrelevant any longer.

I was told that destiny is related to qualities, mostly. At the same time I've read the books by Michael Newton who wrotes about the world of souls, you probably know the subject. Destiny there is presented in the way where life is being designed in some points, and the "task" of human being is to fulfill it, having no idea about fulfilling it except some vague feelings or coincidences directing his or her life. Honsetly, I'm a big sceptical, as it is based on tiny fragments of information not retrieved firsthand.

Antares: I could suppose you could say the world is either for or against itself at any given point. For now, some confusion to sort through... it would seem.

How destiny - an unconscious choices - are made in practice... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yROe6r3QFco&t=341

After short time I wrote on the forum about the realities to choose and destiny, now I think I got a better clarity of it.

A destiny as a rigid scheme to our lives doesn't exist at all. There might be some "spots" in our life time-line that are important, but mostly what is going to happen is a certain "theme" or "quality" and the related decisions to be made.
    I think that life is about decisions that we need to make, and destiny's role is to provide us with those circumstances (whatever they are) where we are triggered to make a certain decision.

Then, after we finish a particular incarnation, a summary of all the important decisions (weighted with their quality, not their form or superficial meaning) is made, and the final "judgement" of the overall result may appear. This is related to the ancient egyptian concept of Maat: symbolized by the balance scales.

Choosing life alternatives
    I wrote a short blog post on making the important life choices here https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/en...s-with-I-Ching

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    A destiny as a rigid scheme to our lives doesn't exist at all.
    It is entirely superstitious, from this vantage point.