Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Re: Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Not knowing - is a natural thing.
    Knowing (actually, thinking that you know) - is self-illusion.
    Astute.

What is your purpose? What when you achieved it?
    I have done knowing and not knowing. I am creative.

How about exploration type of thing, then? Isn't it always not-knowing which motivates you to have an adventure of discovery?

Yes I went wild with beliefs back then... I told myself I was jumping off the "know-ledge" and into infinity... everything is worth it, that is learned from.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes I went wild with beliefs back then... I told myself I was jumping off the "know-ledge" and into infinity... everything is worth it, that is learned from.
    And perhaps all these laconic statements in a way explain the concept of destiny. And in a way, it doesn't add a new level of understanding, which I'm still missing.
    So perhaps it's time to get to another journey - of a new discovery. The old philosophies about karma, destiny, or modern ones negating anything but physical body, seem to be irrelevant any longer.

I was told that destiny is related to qualities, mostly. At the same time I've read the books by Michael Newton who wrotes about the world of souls, you probably know the subject. Destiny there is presented in the way where life is being designed in some points, and the "task" of human being is to fulfill it, having no idea about fulfilling it except some vague feelings or coincidences directing his or her life. Honsetly, I'm a big sceptical, as it is based on tiny fragments of information not retrieved firsthand.

Antares: I could suppose you could say the world is either for or against itself at any given point. For now, some confusion to sort through... it would seem.

I am creative.
    Creativity is inherent from the very beginning of your multi-dimensional existence. It is not a consequence of destiny fulfilling - it is rather a cause. The consciousness gained of being creative is. Hence the power coming from the Yang creativity.

Blog Entries

What do you think of destiny - in practical terms?

How one small thing in one person (e.g. yourself) may change, direct and complicate lives of many other people? Like small argue casuing not choosing another person to marry / be partners? Or having / not having children? Or choosing one job over another? One person over another (in any sense)? Even, choosing where to go one day or night, instead of going somewhere else? May it affect the whole life? If so, then what's the practical, strategic approach to destiny? What do you think?
    From my understanding, we are living in a simulation and everything is pre-defined
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Creativity is inherent from the very beginning of your multi-dimensional existence. It is not a consequence of destiny fulfilling - it is rather a cause. The consciousness gained of being creative is. Hence the power coming from the Yang creativity.
    When I met the fork in my road, to be or not to be... I summoned some very meaningful truths... Yang was the one. I knew that I had created myself in the first cause, and thus had no free will but to choose more. I still am that yan, however most of my "reconnaissance of soul" is Yin now. To balance.

When I met the fork in my road, to be or not to be... I summoned some very meaningful truths... Yang was the one. I knew that I had created myself in the first cause, and thus had no free will but to choose more. I still am that yan, however most of my "reconnaissance of soul" is Yin now. To balance.
    Interesting. So it seems like all those yang spirits and gods existing somehwere there in the heavenly realms are actually imbalanced, or aren't they? They think they are close to the first cause, but they actually cannot be further from it, as your statement indicates.

I would say that all the little good spirits you meet along the way remind you to be happy. Yang, on the other hand, reminds you to be positive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast