Thread: Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Yang: To create, create yourself for yourself.
    Yin: To receive, allow the truth to affirm the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yang: To create, create yourself for yourself.
    Yin: To receive, allow the truth to affirm the truth.
    Yin-Yang: create the truth to affirm yourself, and create yourself to affirm the truth. I.e. it is called a perfect balance.

I have found that a gold/silver yanying is optimal for purpose. Instead of the black and white one which knows choices, this idea makes it possible to see the choice is "fun."

Of course, there is no reason to be unbalanced in the first instance of fate, according to some. You default it an, unbalanced at first, fate, according to others. And some others yet might say, no reason to suppose fate in the first place - you live when you live and you die because you die. Me, I'm a spirituality, I look beyond truth as all might be aware of it unconsciously.

I have found that a gold/silver yanying is optimal for purpose. Instead of the black and white one which knows choices, this idea makes it possible to see the choice is "fun."

Of course, there is no reason to be unbalanced in the first instance of fate, according to some. You default it an, unbalanced at first, fate, according to others. And some others yet might say, no reason to suppose fate in the first place - you live when you live and you die because you die. Me, I'm a spirituality, I look beyond truth as all might be aware of it unconsciously.
    The material world is just a poor reflection of the ideas. Black and white parts of the tao symbol are just these two ideas reflected and represented in the material world. They actually represent the absolute potential of light / creativity, and absolute potential of dark and emptiness / reception. But don't be mistaken by the colors, even if practical alchemy involves golden sun to be merged with the silver moon (and again don't be mistaken with the actual color and labels).

The whole idea about being unbalanced is supposed to be an illussion. Should we avoid illussion... or was it created with a purpose in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The whole idea about being unbalanced is supposed to be an illussion. Should we avoid illussion... or was it created with a purpose in mind?
    I say, any illusion that knows what it is doing is AMAZING!!!

any illusion that knows what it is doing is AMAZING!!!
    Yet, then you know it is just a similation or a play in a scenario (hence the concept of destiny) - a kind of virtual reality (see for instance "Maya : the world as virtual reality" https://www.worldcat.org/title/maya-.../oclc/52390106), right? Mind improsining itself, the process called life-time or incarnation (as in opposite to "the life", an infinite state of being), an interesting trick.
    It could be even more interesting, however, when changing the rules of the play. Being creative (meaning power).

My feeling is that we (humanity) are making this shift from the slaves of the circumstances imposed (illussion) into the more god-like state (creation), for those who would choose it. Hence a "new society" concept.

Yep, dreams and realities... gotta meet somewhere, and kindly.

Creativity seems to be just "something" in mind, or ability, or something like that.

I learnt that it's not "just" something. It's the essential part of your uniqueness... the spiritual one.

Life lasts as long as the spirit exists, meaning when the creative forces cease to work, you simply die.

It may seem far from what you have been told in schools. You probably were told that your body (trillions of cells, in fact, building it) is created by a physical means only, and is the result of purely material substances added to it.

But it's a very limited, superficial perspective. The creative forces work on all levels, and the essential forces behind any creation are of spiritual nature.

You need to find a creative way to do (express) in any way. Otherwise, believe it or not, the creative, spiritual, life force would be tamed, making a blockages, which eventually result in your demise - up to all levels until the healthy one (unblocked, i.e. allowing for creative forces to work and flow).

Interestingly, I've learnt that this is not only my observation. Barbara A. Brennan, the renown healer and physicist, states exactly the same thing, summing up the theory of illness that if you're blocking your creative forces in your life, your going to be sick.

Chinese people assigned creativity to Heaven, and it is the first hexagram of their I-Cing book, looking like that (6 straight lines, meaning the oly hexagram with all 6 strong yang lines):

------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------

How important is creativity in your life can not be underestimated. In a way I already mentioned it regarding the Sun and Leo zodiac sign: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...985#post172985

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Creativity is where the spirit is in its highest shape, and born within human. Anticipation is where the spirit is bound, and dies within human.

Human being exists as long as his spirit within is alive. (The taoist thesis).

In five words or less, what is your belief in?

1. Love
    2. Light
    3. Ego
    4. Death
    5. Success
    6. Power
    7. Justice
    8. Magic
    9. Freedom
    10. The World