Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Re: Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Interestingly, Barbara A. Brennan (the author of e.g. "Emerging light") states that creativity, or the creative energy, is behind literally everything of what we do (at multiple levels), and what we gain. Career, relationships, health, anything you can imagine, depends on some level - more or less deeper - on the presence or absence of blockages in the creative energy coming from the "core" (spirit I guess). In this theory, everything is inter-connected, like our life affecting our health, and our health affecting our life in this invisible way due to the energy flowing or not flowing.

For the so-called law of attraction: people who go with this philosophy are typical esoteric seekers... for something they are missing. I'm wondering about this, because as far as I know most people who hear and make this philosophy as their own in result experience actually the opposite: even more of lack (or no significant change), instead of abundance. On the other hand, from my observations, people who has actually something that others envy them, thanks to their active commitment and involvement in getting it (often directly), are getting even more of that, without conscious dealing with how they think and what they think about. People who teach about many things, including law of attraction, typically are not really aware how they were successful, but their intellects (egos) think that they do... How come, one might ask?

So I started to wondering if the law of attraction philosophy does actually more harm than brings benefits in shorter run.

Because it is about frequencies. When you lack something, you try hard to get out of the current situation - and the more you try, the more you focus on lack, and hence the frequency of lack increases. You (your ego) think(s) that you focus on "having", but your true frequency goes the opposite way.

The revolution - a turning point - in thinking is needed... and maybe even not in thinking actually, you need to transcend your thinking, go beyond it - into something else...

What is that something else?

I think I discovered it. It is focus on the spirit - something what never speaks to you with words, but always, all the time, speeks with inspiration, vision and subtle feelings. I can see that effects are tremendous. It doesn't work in the way that law of attraction is typically presented: that you may lay on a meadown just dreaming and thinking, and something what you dream of is supposed to come to you.

For getting to such a creating-reality point, you would have to be a god. This is because you would have to really make the changes in the current reality, and not attract it indirectly (as law of attraction philosophy is all about). But it is way much easier to just stand up and go away from the meadow... then law of attraction would have much more chances to work.
    The spirit won't make you a god in order to bring you for instance a new house - unless you start to really focusing on becoming a god (and it takes usually quite a lot, at least judging by the history of humankind so far); but then it makes no sense to go with "creating" a car, while you go for much more ambitious goal of becoming a god. See the point?

Therefore, there is a hidden catch beyond the law of attraction, which is rarely told: it is actually about developing yourself. This philosophy is more about a requirement for you, and not a tool. Going with the philosophy of attracting things by thoughts requires observing and transforming your mind - and in this sense it might be viewed as a trap.

I can say from my experience which energies help to make realization (manifestation) of things on the earth - and these are mostly:
    - Mars: for direct action, activity, engagement and energy
    - Jupiter: for widening your perspective and horizons
    - Saturn: for getting to the actual point

Other planets work as well, but I ommitted for instance Venus, Sun or Mercury, because they work (from my experience) a different way. Magic or their equivalents is also of help.

The final conclusion is that: lack of something triggers people to be aware of this lack. This forces them to look out for it... and the real effect is (unintended) development of consciousness, because they become conscious of the lack and seek for what does it bring... and thus it brings them to a discovery of some philosophies (like karmic philosophy, law of attraction philosophy, suffering from sins from other incarnations or from your anscestors sins philosophy, Nitzsche's power philosophy... and so forth). Philosophy is a tool for mind (but not for anything else) - it focuses on your thinking, on your mind processes. Thus, each philiosophy is a transforming tool for mind.

But attraction works in a different way. It is about energy, not thinking processes (i.e. meta-thinking about thinking)... hence law of attraction philosophy, paradoxically, is not about attracting, it's about changing yourself in the end. And from that point maybe you would attract more - if you realize that it is about energy. That's how this universe works, from my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The spirit won't make you a god in order to bring you for instance a new house - unless you start to really focusing on becoming a god (and it takes usually quite a lot, at least judging by the history of humankind so far); but then it makes no sense to go with "creating" a car, while you go for much more ambitious goal of becoming a god. See the point?
    The mind ignores and deenergises proof. The spirit then chooses what to prove. And the rest, is history.

I can say from my experience which energies help to make realization (manifestation) of things on the earth - and these are mostly:
    - Mars: for direct action, activity, engagement and energy
    - Jupiter: for widening your perspective and horizons
    - Saturn: for getting to the actual point

Other planets work as well, but I ommitted for instance Venus, Sun or Mercury, because they work (from my experience) a different way. Magic or their equivalents is also of help.
    There would be pain planets (your former) and pleasure planets (your latter). I believe this evidences a fundamental balancing affect of power throughout the solar system, in those who do know themselves. Beliefs...

In five words or less, what is your belief in?

1. Love
    2. Light
    3. Ego
    4. Death
    5. Success
    6. Power
    7. Justice
    8. Magic
    9. Freedom
    10. The World

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    There would be pain planets (your former) and pleasure planets (your latter). I believe this evidences a fundamental balancing affect of power throughout the solar system, in those who do know themselves. Beliefs...
    "Pain planets" heard it for the first time, interesting perspective, especially when Jupiter is considered. But maybe it is also a matter of beliefs or perspective to see and clasify a planet in a certain way Does Saturn bring pain? Or ultimate achievement? Does Venus bring pleasure? Or addiction? Beliefs?

Astrology is such an interesting subject that you could found an entire theory on yourself - for a time - on beliefs... or even practice... the scope is extremely broad.

Creativity is where the spirit is in its highest shape, and born within human. Anticipation is where the spirit is bound, and dies within human.

Human being exists as long as his spirit within is alive. (The taoist thesis).

Creativity seems to be just "something" in mind, or ability, or something like that.

I learnt that it's not "just" something. It's the essential part of your uniqueness... the spiritual one.

Life lasts as long as the spirit exists, meaning when the creative forces cease to work, you simply die.

It may seem far from what you have been told in schools. You probably were told that your body (trillions of cells, in fact, building it) is created by a physical means only, and is the result of purely material substances added to it.

But it's a very limited, superficial perspective. The creative forces work on all levels, and the essential forces behind any creation are of spiritual nature.

You need to find a creative way to do (express) in any way. Otherwise, believe it or not, the creative, spiritual, life force would be tamed, making a blockages, which eventually result in your demise - up to all levels until the healthy one (unblocked, i.e. allowing for creative forces to work and flow).

Interestingly, I've learnt that this is not only my observation. Barbara A. Brennan, the renown healer and physicist, states exactly the same thing, summing up the theory of illness that if you're blocking your creative forces in your life, your going to be sick.

Chinese people assigned creativity to Heaven, and it is the first hexagram of their I-Cing book, looking like that (6 straight lines, meaning the oly hexagram with all 6 strong yang lines):

------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------

How important is creativity in your life can not be underestimated. In a way I already mentioned it regarding the Sun and Leo zodiac sign: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...985#post172985

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Play = being honest.

Work = being a hypocrite.

https://youtu.be/Dp8kmkssGYY?t=156

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Within and without I Ching the Masculine Principle expresses itself, and the Feminine Principle abides in that alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2