Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Two Qi Gong Master: Energy work to the extreme!

AstralVibe Guest

Two Qi Gong Master: Energy work to the extreme!

Yeah! Finally I found the clip with the Qi Gong Master who can heal and heat up things. I was looking for this for ages, wonder how long for this to take fruit.

One of the master can use electricity, and heat, awesome!

Has anyone been able to go this far? If yes, how long did it take, and what technique did you use?

Any comment on the video or any other forms of energy work is always welcome, enjoy the video .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FpWZXnvP_8U

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lf8k9__waS4

Tommy

Energy Guest
    yeah i remember there is a similar thread already.

Yes it is possible to do miracles with qigong
    the problem is there are like more than 3000 ++ forms or exercises of QiGong.
    and the basic ones like microcosmic orbit is almost identical to NEW (RB admited that he created NEW without prior knowledge about qigong, yet he claim NEW to be most advance system, which is not so)

QiGong has many functions, some are specific to treat late stage cancers like Zhineng and Guolin Qigong.

some are for martial arts purpose like iron shirt qigong.

some are for healing etc.

if you are a beginner, maybe u can try chi energy workout for beginners by david carradine.

some of the good qigong books are written by mantak chia and BK Frantzis

I hope this helps
    have fun with the wonders of Chi

Tigerzen Guest
    Thanks for sharing the videos. I've seen one of them before, but it was interesting to see again.

John Chang said he learned for about 18 years in the video. The other master said he started learning at a young age, (teenager if I heard right) so I presume it took a while with him as well.

Another place you can check out for learning this kinda thing is the Monroe Institute. If you go through their "Gateway Voyage" on campus program you can then do the "MC2= Manifestation and Creation Squared" on campus program.
    http://www.monroeinstitute.com/progr...?program_id=14

Enjoy learning about Chi!
    Tigerzen

AstralVibe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerzen
    Thanks for sharing the videos. I've seen one of them before, but it was interesting to see again.

John Chang said he learned for about 18 years in the video. The other master said he started learning at a young age, (teenager if I heard right) so I presume it took a while with him as well.

Another place you can check out for learning this kinda thing is the Monroe Institute. If you go through their "Gateway Voyage" on campus program you can then do the "MC2= Manifestation and Creation Squared" on campus program.
    http://www.monroeinstitute.com/progr...?program_id=14

Enjoy learning about Chi!
    Tigerzen

Hey Tigerzen thanks for that info, I normally don't use this forum much, so thats why I reply so late. Anyway, I didn't know that Monroe Inst was doing PK, that is pretty cool. I will be probably entering it within 6 months, as resource is low right now. This is the thing that I like about sharing information, if you give, you will get back double.

So have you tried this yet? I have this forum which has many article of folks doing these exercise. Here ya go. http://www.psipog.net/home.html
    They have many technique and article you can read and try. Most of them are like the Monroe inst, although it might be a whole other thing, as you get hand to hand asistance. And most of the time they transfer some of their energy to you as well.

I will be testing out the ORMUS soon, check this site out for more info, be sure to check out the review. I'll keep most of the forum I go to upto date about the ormus I will be using soon. Alright talk to you later.
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm

AstralVibe

P.S. Forgot to mention, I found two other video related to this kind of energy work. check them out, pretty amazing stuff.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SXsFndVCjMk
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JYGqVA9xc4

Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    Yes it is possible to do miracles with qigong the problem is there are like more than 3000 ++ forms or exercises of QiGong.and the basic ones like microcosmic orbit is almost identical to NEW (RB admited that he created NEW without prior knowledge about qigong, yet he claim NEW to be most advance system, which is not so)QiGong has many functions, some are specific to treat late stage cancers like Zhineng and Guolin Qigong.some are for martial arts purpose like iron shirt qigong.some are for healing etc.
    if you are a beginner, maybe u can try chi energy workout for beginners by david carradine. some of the good qigong books are written by mantak chia and BK FrantzisI hope this helps
    Chi is merely a name for energy . The ancient Asian understandings on the uses of energies thru the human energy body are universal but they have not been readily translated nor understood by an English speaking audience . Robert's work has a foundation in such universal truths but his work is not limited to that . His work is groundbreaking .

and the basic ones like microcosmic orbit is almost identical to NEW (RB admited that he created NEW without prior knowledge about qigong, yet he claim NEW to be most advance system, which is not so)
    I think that this statement of yours is rude and inflammatory . It does nothing to teach or share . This is Robert's site , it you do not agree with his methods , then why are you here ? It is so easy to condemn others rather than teach anything new yourself . Lead , follow or get out of the way . Interrupting traffic to quack , quack , quack does nothing to improve the metaphysical understandings conveyed in this forum .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

AstralVibe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    Yes it is possible to do miracles with qigong the problem is there are like more than 3000 ++ forms or exercises of QiGong.and the basic ones like microcosmic orbit is almost identical to NEW (RB admited that he created NEW without prior knowledge about qigong, yet he claim NEW to be most advance system, which is not so)QiGong has many functions, some are specific to treat late stage cancers like Zhineng and Guolin Qigong.some are for martial arts purpose like iron shirt qigong.some are for healing etc.
    if you are a beginner, maybe u can try chi energy workout for beginners by david carradine. some of the good qigong books are written by mantak chia and BK FrantzisI hope this helps
    Chi is merely a name for energy . The ancient Asian understandings on the uses of energies thru the human energy body are universal but they have not been readily translated nor understood by an English speaking audience . Robert's work has a foundation in such universal truths but his work is not limited to that . His work is groundbreaking .

I think that this statement of yours is rude and inflammatory . It does nothing to teach or share . This is Robert's site , it you do not agree with his methods , then why are you here ? It is so easy to condemn others rather than teach anything new yourself . Lead , follow or get out of the way . Interrupting traffic to quack , quack , quack does nothing to improve the metaphysical understandings conveyed in this forum .

To me, it didn't seem like he was flamming Robert in anyway. He was merely stating his opinioin, whether they were correct or not, only he knows. I really don't think it matters who did it first or better, as we all were, and will be the other race/nationality. I think this petty talk about what nation or race is better or w/e doesn't really matter.

One system working well for certain group doesn't mean its going to work for the other. W/e works for you, is the best, in my opinion. I've tried many method, and most work well for me, I guess I'm highly adaptive. The only thing that hasn't been so easily achieved is the psi wheel, but I guess I havn't really tried it yet.

You are energy, and I am to. You share what you know, I share what I know, and we work together in this enormous world. All for one, and one for all.

The benefit of getting on the spiritual path, along with our main goals, is that everything negative like this, seems so small/insignificant.

AstralVibe

AstralVibe Guest
    Two new video I found which is pretty interesting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JYGqVA9xc4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SXsFndVCjMk

Enjoy =).

AstralVibe

Blog Entries
    to do miracles with qigong
    the problem is there are like more than 3000 ++ forms or exercises of QiGong.
    Doubly wrong.

First of all electricity or heat generation are features of the biochemistry of your body, so this nothing miraculous. You can train those properties through consistent Qigong work. Bruce Frantzis attributes both properties to one of his inner martial arts teachers, who let students warm themselves with his hands outside in deep winter, and shocked Frantzis unconscious during a fight. Electricity and heat are typical manifestations of Chi, but exposing them in this refined manner requires long, hard, arduous work. In China they say that it takes 30 years to create a master. Sounds true.

NEW and Qigong match only superficially.

The following statements are from the Qigong point of view:

* First of all NEW mixes the Indian Chakra circuit and the Chinese meridian/channel/vessel/dantian system, which Qigong would never.
    * Robert's circulation is incomplete and mixes Small and Grand Circulation.
    * Robert's circulation only incorporates drawing Energy up from Earth without drawing some down from heaven and is therefore out of balance.
    * Robert discourages strongly stimulating through NEW the sexual centers of the human body, which is not discouraged in nearly all Qigong and vital to a lot of advanced practices. Sexual Jing is seen as one of the major sources of human energy, and the "outer kidneys" (= the sexual glands and organs) are of extreme importance.

If you state that NEW and Qigong match you could say as well that all forms of Yoga, Qigong, meditation are the same, which they are - on the most superficial level.

Robert's NEW is an energy system in the making, while the deeper knowledge of the Qigong masters and their expertise, experience and technique (secret or not) derive from thousands of years of Taoist, Buddhist and Shamanistic practise. Bruce's has merit. But it is not the same, neither in scope, or depth, or detail, at least unless he publishes "Energy Work" this year.

I'm intrigued about this new book, as it will present the very own view of Robert on this topic which I am very interested in.

I don't think the former poster wanted to flame Robert, Aunt Claire, and neither do I.

Nnonnth Guest
    I guess the next step for me is just getting over the fear. Then its time to start exploring.
    Korpo I have to ask: do you project?

Robert's work does many things that qigong does not do, for example raises kundalini which is only one way of building the light body but it's a good one.

Robert's is also is a way of preparing the energy body specifially for projection. Qigong masters are not about projection although many Taoists do it - that is something different. 'Qigong' and 'Taoism' are not equivalent terms!

What I think you may not realize is that projection and the pre-projection vibration phase are in themselves a kind of spiritual work, that builds the energy body.

There are many ways of producing the kinds of qigong siddhi that are being shown now, and not all of them have anything to do with qigong. See for example the works of Franz Bardon.

I agree that NEW and qigong are not the same! But you must understand that if they are different, there is really no point in even comparing them. A person would have to be the complete master of both in order to understand what each does.

And also, the systems of Bruce and Frantzis are not the only two systems out there!

WHY OH WHY OH WHY do so many things have to come down to 'my way is best'?

One of the things I love about Robert is his willingness to ignore past separatisms between paths, yet here people are, blithely flailing at each other as usual, ignoring that most important lesson he is trying to teach and not really understanding the consequences of their pride.

Grrrr....

NN

Nnonnth Guest
    woops didn't mean to post that quote at the beginning! Sorry NN

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast