Thread: Astrological influences usage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Astrological influences usage

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    To say that Aries cannot challenge Capricorn is well known. But that Gemini will not out-think Sagittarius is right. It's not always philosophical - somewhere along the way thought must be pure insight!
    I know something about that because I see the opposite: my Mars is in Cancer, the opposite to Capricorn sign. And my Jupiter is in the same zodiac sign as Mercury, they talk to each other very well.

"Interestingly enough, Mars’ favorite sign to visit is not a fire sign or even an air sign. This aggressive planet’s least favorite sign is Cancer, and therefore, Cancer’s opposite sign—Capricorn—is Mars’ place of exaltation." from https://www.astrology.com/article/ma...ects-astrology
    (watch out, this website is full of typical today ads and spammy pop ups)

Is it that bad as astologers say? IMHO, no.

All zodiac signs are always equal, after years of observations I realized that each has its strengths and weaknesses - no matter what planet resides in it.

Taoists said that you may find weakness in strength and strength in weakness. This is what I observe about "strong" zodiac signs. My mom has Mars in Aries, she likes to rush things, and I admit I always hated the way she put pressure on me, always rebelled. She also has Sun in Capricorn, she approaches things in a serious, "not-enough" way, always looking for perfectness - and even if achieved, she doesn't trust it. Combine this Aries' rush with Capricorn's seriousness, and you may find a very difficult person to deal with So what a kid (like myself) with Mars in Cancer - "squared" to Aries and opposite to Capricorn - can do with all of that? Can "do" a lot. Capricorn tend to think they are right, Aries tend to act (rather than think) in a rightous way, my current boss is Aries, husband of my sister is Capricorn as well, as many other people I knew and worked with closely, so I know how to deal with them very well. Perhaps the most difficult people to "beat" are watery-oriented people, because they are so unobvious; haven't figured out it yet.

Mars is a very earthy planet, indeed. As well as Saturn (and Mercury) is a very airy planet. Jupiter is watery, on the other hand, it combines with Moon very seamlessly.

The key to master the planets is consciousness. They're nothing but energies - it's a simple game.

If you realize it, astrology in practice is very similiar to the "rock paper scissor" game: this game has a deeper meaning, informing about the truth of the universe (how the energies work and how they are related to each other): when you know what is up, you know as well what other energy to use to overcome it. Same we find in the ancient Chinese wu-xing scheme:

Wu_Xing.jpg

It's just a 5-elements (vs. 3 elements) version of the rock paper scissor game.

From that wikipedia page:
    by exploiting the psychological weaknesses of inherently non-random opponents, it is possible to gain a significant advantage
    "non-random" translates to "programmed". I believe this is what wu shu (Chinese martial arts) were about - not just physical, not just energetic, but also psychological weapon.

Such rules are used for thousands of years for designing the masses' programs: you give a fire person a carrot, you give an earth person a stick, you overwhelm an air person with flood of information and complexity and you keep a water person in fear so that it would not leave its shell.*

You may overcome flood of information with meaning (Jupiter), carrot with purpose (Saturn), stick with compassion (Moon) and fear with belief (Sun). Note that Saturn opposes both Sun and Moon in zodiac.

The true creativity (purposeful "randomness" vs. purposeless randomness) is beyond astrology, is an asset of spirit and consciousness. I'll leave the "purposefulness" part's meaning for the other occasion, but it is not the same as being goal-oriented or being ambiotious, which is just a distant shade of purposefulness reflected in the human mind; it is not possible to define it, because it outreaches rational, it is a part of consciousness itself and natural effect of inner (not outern) perception.

* I.e. knowing astrology may give (and it does) the power over masses
    Last edited by Antares; 4th October 2020 at 07:30 AM.