Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astrological influences usage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Astrological influences usage

The Maya or ancient Egyptian people are known for using several calendars at the same time. They had a very practical approach to dealing with time changes (cycles).

Modern society is in this sense poor. It doesn't utlizes the influences coming from natural cycles: the moon cycle, the Earth cycle, or the yearly (sun-based) cycle, which are the most important.

I must say that every single year I'm astonished by how astrological influences work. I figured out that when the sun is in a certain zodiac sign, the related quality pours into our mental states, supporting certain areas. It repeates every single year - and when utilizing this influence, after a time I can see that I get many benefits. And the other way around: when I ignore it and force my plans, I only realize that they didn't quite go the planned way, and I have a feeling of wasted supportive influence.

The upcoming influence in three days is related to the scorpio zodiac sign. This sign is mostly related to the personal power (particlurarly of a mystical nature), turning inward, making a contact with spirits (hence the All Saints' Day), and - possibly most interesting - the inscrutable power of transformation, making deep changes and alchemy.

Re: Astrological influences usage

Yes. Transformation > Supposition. The former is doing both...

The scorpio sign is also related to magic - the usage of powers of the universe. Take your time and enjoy

As a fire zodiac sign, the sagittarius widens the horizons, provides new energies and power to deal with the circumstances, wisdom, being purposeful, vigorous in life and predictionary abilities. After transition of the Scoprio sign, new ways to expand are available more than before in the entire year. The sagittarius constellation is also in alignment with the center of the galaxy - the cosmic place known as the ultimate (highest) heaven in the ancient cultures. Its energy is like a shining new light, building new brighten future - more able to do so than any other of the remaining eleven zodiac signs. Enjoy

Water is the least clear element in astrology, and Pisces (along with the XIIth house) tend to be the least understood water zodiac sign.

This is partly due to the nature of its rulers: Neptunian and Jupiterean energies are far from being easily defined (in opposite to rational Mercury and Saturn). Jupiter and Neptune are in the core of where creativity, inspiration and seeds for any creative thoughts are pre-born. Therefore, they are in the process of setting a direction for your ship: if used well, you may have a vision that exceeds the abilities of any other sailor on the board - this is much more what a human mind can do; if not, you would be lost in unclear illusions and dependent on horrible winds. At best, with Jupiter and Neptune on your side, you may reach the gods realm; at worst, you may end up as a slave in the hells. The guiding star which leads you either to one or to the other place is your ability to access true inspiration.

That's how Pisces energy works. Humanity is bearly able to make a constructive usage of it, thus Neptune has a rather poor reputation confirmed by the observed behaviour.

Inspiration + water = truth("I am likeable") = holy sexuality

You're right, the water element has been a swamp for far too long. Hopefully this USA presidency can address that much sincerely.

Capricorn has a good case for/against ego. "We said so," no. "I said so." Cancer struggles herewith.

Cancer's mission in this life is to save its own life. Cancer knows the difference between good news and bad news - bad news just has to be foretold, since Cancer's attitude is actually permanently right. It will work to do other than to suppose "we're all gone," more like, "there is respect in this universe yet, and I am one."
    Last edited by olyris; 13th July 2020 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Capricorn has a good case for/against ego. "We said so," no. "I said so." Cancer struggles herewith.

Cancer's mission in this life is to save its own life. Cancer knows the difference between good news and bad news - bad news just has to be foretold, since Cancer's attitude is actually permanently right. It will work to do other than to suppose "we're all gone," more like, "there is respect in this universe yet, and I am one."
    Good point. The axis between the two Cardinal signs, Cancer and Capricorn, or Ca: Ca&Ca , is a very specific one, very different from the squared signs of the Aries-Libra axis. Furthermore, Aries, Taurus and Gemini, the 3 first signs, placed in the first quarter of the zodiac, are mostly oriented into self; the Cancer sign is the first one which struggles facing the support from others. It is said that these "others" are family, and typically it is so, but not always - there can be an equivalent to family in other people (also strangers), as I observed. It particularly depends on where the Moon is placed. "Support" is perceived as needed because of strong yin character of this sign and the Moon. Therefore, while Cancer still stays oriented into self, it asks the questions related to how (s)he fits to others and others fit him / her. Of course, it is opposite to Capricorn which sees things in the opposite way: i.e. how and how much it adds to the social structure, and how much it can rely on the social principles. Cancer is perceived as weak as such (relying on its weaknesses, and is best compared to the bottom, the 4th house, and Water in Chinese philosophy), Capricorn is perceived as strong as such (forcing its strengths and ignoring its weaknesses, and is best compared to the top, the 10th house, and Earth in Chinese philosophy). However, Cancer's weakness is yin turning to yang (inner seeding), while Capricorn's strength is yang turning to yin (outer utilizing).

Therefore, Cancer is mostly related to Taoism, IMHO. It builds strength from within, not ignoring, but following its own nature. Treat "family" or "support" as a symbol, which in best leads to the wu-wei principle - having a perfect support from the flow of the whole universe, something Taoists of all ages desired to achieve. If Cancer does not ignore its own nature (and therefore, path in life), it is oriented to actually not just saving life, as you pointed out - but preserving its own nature, the inner child! The other zodiac sign so much oriented into inner child is the consecutive one, Leo.

Taoists said that the inner child, sometimes called "the golden boy" and "the emerald girl" (to be more precise, the related energies), or your true inner nature, is the source of immortality, i.e. the spirit dies not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Tzy
    The valley spirit dies not, aye the same;
    The female mystery thus do we name.
    Its gate, from which at first they issued forth,
    Is called the root from which grew heaven and earth.
    Long and unbroken does its power remain,
    Used gently, and without the touch of pain.
    Last edited by Antares; 18th July 2020 at 07:31 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I find astrology in general very different from what astrologers say...

I must admit that I don't quite like astrologers. Even if they state differently, what they read from a birthchart and make suggestions from it is typically fatalistic. They say things like "there's no chance for this or that, because of your birth chart; change your believes, because you won't succeed; maybe there's a chance for this or that but chances are poor; you will face only disappointments because of the square between these planets and your saturn placement here and here" etc.
    (My observation also is that most of astrologers are either hiding lack of real confidence in what they are saying, or are simply ignorant. No offence.)

The conclusion one could draw from this is that astrology is fatalistic: people are born with "dumb destiny" to suffer from having their desires unfulfilled because of "bad time" they were born in.

My view is different. People have desires as a guiding feelings moving them to fulfilling them.
    Difficult planet positions are challanges with any possible outcome, depending on what they do and what they choose. There are many people with oustanding results in their lifetimes because of having difficult birth charts.
    On the other hand, there are really not many people with exceptional life-times and "easy" to live birth charts.

The value in astrology therefore lays in understanding the hidden potential in each difficult energy occuring, and possibly having outstanding results thanks to the effort put, and not in getting someone down by fortelling the failures seemingly justified by having certain planets at certain positions. The latter is lack of understanding the essence of life and life-time.

Trust your true feelings, not stars and planets in first place! The role of astrology is to help, not to get anyone down and not to fortell "the future". Fortelling makes no sense when thought through more deeply. Suggestions on how to change or succeed are the essence of practical astrology.

This all lead after all to mastering your life, and the life alchemy.

Mastery of fate begets true belief - what is frustrated will ultimately be exalted.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast