Thread: Astrological influences usage

Astrological influences usage

The Maya or ancient Egyptian people are known for using several calendars at the same time. They had a very practical approach to dealing with time changes (cycles).

Modern society is in this sense poor. It doesn't utlizes the influences coming from natural cycles: the moon cycle, the Earth cycle, or the yearly (sun-based) cycle, which are the most important.

I must say that every single year I'm astonished by how astrological influences work. I figured out that when the sun is in a certain zodiac sign, the related quality pours into our mental states, supporting certain areas. It repeates every single year - and when utilizing this influence, after a time I can see that I get many benefits. And the other way around: when I ignore it and force my plans, I only realize that they didn't quite go the planned way, and I have a feeling of wasted supportive influence.

The upcoming influence in three days is related to the scorpio zodiac sign. This sign is mostly related to the personal power (particlurarly of a mystical nature), turning inward, making a contact with spirits (hence the All Saints' Day), and - possibly most interesting - the inscrutable power of transformation, making deep changes and alchemy.

Re: Astrological influences usage

Yes. Transformation > Supposition. The former is doing both...

Re: Astrological influences usage

The scorpio sign is also related to magic - the usage of powers of the universe. Take your time and enjoy