Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astrological influences usage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Astrological influences usage

There is no more precise and exact zodiac sign than Virgo, and its ruler Mercury loves details, even the smallest ones.

Virgo is a very sceptical zodiac sign, and since it is of Earth quality, it resists when anything new appears. If anything is not thoroughly verified, booked, analyzed or written down, Virgo resists.

It doesn't like gambling, but if the investment - of whatever type - is good, it won't shy away. I've heard that there is probably biggest number of wealthy or in charge people of Virgo zodiac sign than anyone else. Seems to be possible in our world as it is now. Indeed, Mercury is closely related to money, exchange and currency, and Virgo as Earth zodiac sign loves anything that is tangible.

If you need clear mind, highest precision, exact knowledge and information, or get rid of any illusions and gain something tangible, Virgo is the biggest ally.

Mercury is strictly related to mental energy. It is a logical, clear, sharp, rational mind, as opposed to the intuitive mind - the latter being particularly a case with Jupiter.
    Indeed, sharpness is a key attribute, and perhaps the biggest asset of Mercury and Virgo.
    Last edited by Antares; 12th September 2020 at 04:54 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Fixed zodiac signs are probably the hardest ones to understand - particularly by people who do not have them meaningful in their birth charts.

Mutable signs like changes a lot (avoiding boredom), which may result often in something that fixed signs perceive as superficiality. Cardinal signs like to invent and start things, as they have in mind something they want to achieve the easiest way possible (by forcing, like Aries, or by looking for instant negoations, like Libra). Fixed signs, on the other hand, rather state their ground. But why to do that??? Is there any sense in not looking for more?

It depends - on perspective on what means "more". Each quality of the zodiac signs give a different perspective, of course.

I think that fixed zodiac signs are about quality of the experience, rather than quantity (Gemini, Virgo, Saggittarius, Pisces) or ad hoc solutions (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and even Capricorn). This is what is behind their motivation and surprising patience. They want to get most of everything: whether these are personal goals (Leo), deep intensive relationships (Scorpio), innovative ideas and movements (Aquarius), or material beauty carved in any form (Taurus). They want so badly the best that is available in the field of their searches, that they prefer to wait rather than risk staying with a worse solution! How counter-intuitive it seems to the other 8 zodiac signs, which tend to do something opposite: they rather fear of missing any opportunity, so they just typically take the lowest fruits.

Fixed zodiac signs therefore plan a lot, and prefer long-term strategy to make sure that they would gain the best, instead of simple tactics preferred by the other zodiac qualities. The former, of course, also have a big problem with releasing anything that they fought for so hard, so long and put so much effort into.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Perhaps the biggest confusion comes from the fact that people believe that they just have no influence over circumstances and say something like "we'll see what is going to happen", and stick to that; or, from the opposite assumption, having the same result in the end: "well, I have no time for > making (new) choices <, I have to do this, and that, and even that...".

Waste of potential, waste of life.

Saturn is about taking the responsibility to fully realize that we do have all the resources within; what is needed is working on consciousness of this hidden potential - and this leads in turn to unlearning what life have had brought us so far.

Taking my free time now to make some new decisions, so that they won't get away from me when overwhelemed by too many details of a daily routines.

Cleansed, crystal clear mind, being balanced and getting / sticking to the most important point are the essential qualities of the capricorn zodiac sign. Most similar quality is the Earth phase / element in the Chinese wu-xing system, and interestingly Chinese people also related the Earth element to the Saturn planet (the capricorn ruler).

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    To say that Aries cannot challenge Capricorn is well known. But that Gemini will not out-think Sagittarius is right. It's not always philosophical - somewhere along the way thought must be pure insight!
    I know something about that because I see the opposite: my Mars is in Cancer, the opposite to Capricorn sign. And my Jupiter is in the same zodiac sign as Mercury, they talk to each other very well.

"Interestingly enough, Mars’ favorite sign to visit is not a fire sign or even an air sign. This aggressive planet’s least favorite sign is Cancer, and therefore, Cancer’s opposite sign—Capricorn—is Mars’ place of exaltation." from https://www.astrology.com/article/ma...ects-astrology
    (watch out, this website is full of typical today ads and spammy pop ups)

Is it that bad as astologers say? IMHO, no.

All zodiac signs are always equal, after years of observations I realized that each has its strengths and weaknesses - no matter what planet resides in it.

Taoists said that you may find weakness in strength and strength in weakness. This is what I observe about "strong" zodiac signs. My mom has Mars in Aries, she likes to rush things, and I admit I always hated the way she put pressure on me, always rebelled. She also has Sun in Capricorn, she approaches things in a serious, "not-enough" way, always looking for perfectness - and even if achieved, she doesn't trust it. Combine this Aries' rush with Capricorn's seriousness, and you may find a very difficult person to deal with So what a kid (like myself) with Mars in Cancer - "squared" to Aries and opposite to Capricorn - can do with all of that? Can "do" a lot. Capricorn tend to think they are right, Aries tend to act (rather than think) in a rightous way, my current boss is Aries, husband of my sister is Capricorn as well, as many other people I knew and worked with closely, so I know how to deal with them very well. Perhaps the most difficult people to "beat" are watery-oriented people, because they are so unobvious; haven't figured out it yet.

Mars is a very earthy planet, indeed. As well as Saturn (and Mercury) is a very airy planet. Jupiter is watery, on the other hand, it combines with Moon very seamlessly.

The key to master the planets is consciousness. They're nothing but energies - it's a simple game.

If you realize it, astrology in practice is very similiar to the "rock paper scissor" game: this game has a deeper meaning, informing about the truth of the universe (how the energies work and how they are related to each other): when you know what is up, you know as well what other energy to use to overcome it. Same we find in the ancient Chinese wu-xing scheme:

Wu_Xing.jpg

It's just a 5-elements (vs. 3 elements) version of the rock paper scissor game.

From that wikipedia page:
    by exploiting the psychological weaknesses of inherently non-random opponents, it is possible to gain a significant advantage
    "non-random" translates to "programmed". I believe this is what wu shu (Chinese martial arts) were about - not just physical, not just energetic, but also psychological weapon.

Such rules are used for thousands of years for designing the masses' programs: you give a fire person a carrot, you give an earth person a stick, you overwhelm an air person with flood of information and complexity and you keep a water person in fear so that it would not leave its shell.*

You may overcome flood of information with meaning (Jupiter), carrot with purpose (Saturn), stick with compassion (Moon) and fear with belief (Sun). Note that Saturn opposes both Sun and Moon in zodiac.

The true creativity (purposeful "randomness" vs. purposeless randomness) is beyond astrology, is an asset of spirit and consciousness. I'll leave the "purposefulness" part's meaning for the other occasion, but it is not the same as being goal-oriented or being ambiotious, which is just a distant shade of purposefulness reflected in the human mind; it is not possible to define it, because it outreaches rational, it is a part of consciousness itself and natural effect of inner (not outern) perception.

* I.e. knowing astrology may give (and it does) the power over masses
    Last edited by Antares; 4th October 2020 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Perhaps the most difficult people to "beat" are watery-oriented people, because they are so unobvious; haven't figured out it yet.
    True random is true hero-ism.

Nothing more can be said about cartoons, ghost busters, tv in general, the President, Jesus, Bin Laden or even your neighbour. So be shown - what it takes to be righteous is now. Next moment happens purely.

I have 3 planets in libra and they do not attest to being a "real man" - just a boy lord or whoever those real types are...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    the President, Jesus, Bin Laden
    The Bin Laden president has a shortcut name now: it's Bi..den. (Of course, everyone knew who would win in US ).

Anyway. There is an interesting thing about Mercury-Jupiter opposition, quite similar to Saturn-Jupiter.

The former are negative basically, and focused on details, while the latter is positive and unfocused, interested basically in (seeing) the big picture.

What does it mean in practice?

That when you need to restructure things, Mercury is of great help. You won't find a better influence to point out anything that is crucial to pave the way out to the next level.

However, using Mercury too much is typical for people who tend too loose the big picture and get lost in (unimportant) details. Then the project fails, finally.
    Hence the Jupiter opposition. Balance both, and you're the master of this grand topic. (Remember that Jupiter-Mercury, and Sagitarius-Gemini axis is, physically, a special one: it deals with the center of our galaxy, the highest radiation from the very center of the souls world; and the related subject has a really special meaning - try to feel it and imagine it to grasp it).

Venusian influences are basically of peaceful nature. The zodiac signs most related to Venus are Pisces (mutable), Libra (cardinal) and Taurus (fixed). All of them "have a preference" to preserve and avoid, as opposed to Mars wich challanges every situation. The Mars' way is to 'attack' the difficulty; the Venus' way is to harmonize it. As a result, Venus' methods differ drammatically. The difference in perception of how things are or could be results in different approach of both. It's easy to describe Mars without referring to anything, but it's easier to describe Venus in opposition to Mars to understand it fully.

The Venus' ways tend to be indirect and often unobvious, as opposed to Mars. If to achieve anything with Venus, it rather uses complexity, intimidation, thinking, a sort of analysis, attraction, manipulation etc. These are all characteristics of Libra. Aries tends to be strong and challanges the strength in another; Libra sees the weakness in itself and another using it as its advantage. Aries fights rather with a sword, while Libra uses advantages of the word. However, it takes mind of another to fully use Libra power.

Libra's tendency is patience and passiveness and as such it prefers attraction as its natural activity. It looks for the peaceful solutions, finding harmony in disorder, and love in war. But please remember that Libra is the only mechanical device in the entire zodiac, which may feel sometimes overly non-human and over-thought as it is an Air zodiac sign.

However, sometimes looking for peace overly makes it manipulating itself. The help comes from Saturn, the planet which is exalted in Libra, which brings justice, clarity, and fair judgement. As such it might have references to the legendary ancient Egyptian symbol Maat. The symbol of Saturn in Libra might look like this:

The uniqueness and being original are two opposite things: the former comes from within (is internally driven), the latter - from without (is externally imposed).

The idea (or challange, if you insist) of the uni-corn, or Aquarius, is to combine these two (the higher water and the lower water, as the Aquarius zodiac symbol denotes). From this dualism rises a new consciousness: of co-creativity, within the community.

Two planets related to Aquarius are Saturn and Uranus, a very interesting pair: they are mostly related to advancing in consciousness and awareness, and have a lot to do with life and death (apart from the Scorpio subjects), or spirit and fair judgement.

What are the planets related to Immortality?

Saturn is the master - a gateway or judgement, a wiseman. Uranus is the new consciousness-born - an infant.

Together, the Saturn and Uranus pair with their opposite pair (Sun and Moon) are the keys to attaining immortality: with the "legs" put in (connected to) yin / black color, and "head" put in (connected to) yang / white color. These four found then the vertical part of the world.

Because they are the (gate-)way - tao - they might be symbolized by the black and white horses. "Way" means to move, and you will find no faster energy in the solar system than the one coming from the lightning-fast Uranus energy. Combining both opposite energies: the black one and the white one - leads (is the way) to the ultimate achievement.

Unlearning: "i simply cannot be proud that i know nothing at this time"
    Rebirthing: "proudly some way i have been"

This aspect (yin white small dot) is referred to as the breath.

ego ergo non.jpg

The small black dot represents movement which is a carnal function when ties with the breath.

This is how to forgive prime evil.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast