Thread: Easy Psychic Quest rewarded 60dollers credited to your bank account straight away

Easy Psychic Quest rewarded 60dollers credited to your bank account straight away

i ask for a psychic here on astral dynamics to add me to facebook
    to communicate becoming a bridge between the non physical benevolent

pleiadians and ask them to go back 5-10years into my past and do psychic surgery to remove my schizophrenic brain structures to a normal average human being
    I can pay you 60dollers credit to you bank account for successful and completion of the job by communication and making this operation come true in real life

The pleiadians or ashtar are huminoid aliens that know the brain better then us humans they will know how to get rid me of schizophrenic structures of my brain to normal
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 24th October 2019 at 01:56 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Easy Psychic Quest rewarded 60dollers credited to your bank account straight away

if the right psychic appears for the job it can be a portal for those who want to rid themselves of schizophrenia note talking about the

healing schizophrenia permanently thread

by using that psychic as a tool for pleadian or ashtar psychic surgery success in real life

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Easy Psychic Quest rewarded 60dollers credited to your bank account straight away

i can't out of body and go too heaven because my psychiatric drugs block out of body experiences

that's why i need the right psychic for the right job
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 24th October 2019 at 01:57 AM.