Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Does Love Feel like?

Astral Exorcist Guest

How Does Love Feel like?

Is receiving love all about being treated like a little sht ?

My mum loved me the most when I was a kid she thought I was the cuttest because at that time of the age

She always talks about it when I was a kid...

Cute = Baby like = Baby type of love = treated like a little sht type of love?

Love is when someone else's happiness matters more to you than your own; when how they feel is your focus & when they fill the unfilled edges of your being to make you complete.

Don't let one person's lack of ability to love spoil your ability to learn to love as an adult does; some people never learn what it is about & spend their lives being petty & selfish & never discover the joy of love.

And yes, there are times that aren't perfect, but being in love means both of you wanting to sort it out.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

ileo75 Guest
    Love is when someone else's happiness matters more to you than your own; when how they feel is your focus & when they fill the unfilled edges of your being to make you complete.

And yes, there are times that aren't perfect, but being in love means both of you wanting to sort it out.
    journyman161, that was one of the best descriptions i ever read about love and i totally agree with you! You wrote wise words Thank You!

Do You think it is possible to ever find it? the person that will fulfill the unfilled edges and be there ALWAYS to sort it out with you?

Quote Originally Posted by ileo75
    journyman161, that was one of the best descriptions i ever read about love and i totally agree with you! You wrote wise words Thank You!

Do You think it is possible to ever find it? the person that will fulfill the unfilled edges and be there ALWAYS to sort it out with you?
    Yes. And it sometimes happens in the most unusual & extraordinary way.

ileo75 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by journyman161

Oh, yes, the most Unusual and extraordinary ways happens!!

If two people agree (CHOOSE) in not going forward with a relationship, no matter how beautiful it was, due to extremely difficult conditions outside to their personal commitement to each other, would it be considered lack of love or a postponing of happiness even sometimes sensing this was their only opportunity in this life?
    What i mean is that apparently almost everybody in this forum agree that we have an eternal soul and thus can meet in different reincarnations, right? so a postponing of a 3Dlife together with someone, being a choice done by both, can still be considered love or not? Platonic maybe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by journyman161

If two people agree (CHOOSE) in not going forward with a relationship, no matter how beautiful it was, due to extremely difficult conditions outside to their personal commitement to each other, would it be considered lack of love or a postponing of happiness even sometimes sensing this was their only opportunity in this life?
    What i mean is that apparently almost everybody in this forum agree that we have an eternal soul and thus can meet in different reincarnations, right? so a postponing of a 3Dlife together with someone, being a choice done by both, can still be considered love or not? Platonic maybe?
    If they perceive it as being for the highest good of the other one, then I agree.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ileo75 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    If they perceive it as being for the highest good of the other one, then I agree.
    Thank You CFTraveler
    XXX

sash Guest
    I see love as awareness and recognition of another. As long as that is there, then it's love. Recognizing someone for who they are as a person is a way to love someone that doesn't place any restrictions or limitation on the love itself.

If they choose, & if they are both choosing on the basis of what is actually best for the other & not simply on what they might think is best, then Yes, it is still love.

It's a hard subject - so much of what we think to be true comes from our (this life) past & can seem like basic truth when really it is simply our 'consideration' of truth. For Xmas I was sent a wall plaque - "In Dreams & in Love, Nothing is Impossible" If it is Love, & it is good for both (ie. nobody else is going to be hurt worse by the Love being allowed than by its denial) then there will be some way to make it happen.

The hazard is that denying the expression of the Love could inadvertently hurt others worse than breaking with them & making the Love happen. Like all things involving humans, it can get fiendishly complex trying to work out the right way for things to happen - but maybe that's why we're here in the 1st place - to work out the ways...?

But Love can also be non-sexual & still fulfilling.

sash Guest
    Some more thoughts after reading journyman's post.. Love just unfolds by itself, in my experience. It just happens, it can't be formulated to happen a certain 'right' way. Relationships also don't have to play a role in love, stopping love when it wants to be expressed is painful, but if someone is in your heart even if not with you in a physical relationship then I don't think that affects the actual love for them in any way. Some people can always be in your heart even if they are not with you. Mostly whatever is in your heart ends up coming out, once you realize the barrier to experiencing that is within yourself. The only real action to take is not to hold on to anything, to let the love as it is felt flow freely and find its place. If you are holding on to it then it is not love, but once you let go you realize love is infinite and has no boundaries.