Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: cat sight - what are they after?

Blog Entries

cat sight - what are they after?

So many times I've watched my cats observing something I cannot see. Sometimes I think it's jsut a gnat flying about, but when their concentration is centered in one specific spot (generally towards the ceiling) I wonder.
    So, today two of my cats have been intrigued by something on top of one of my book cases. They keep reaching up, stretching toward it. Finally, one of them went for it; knocking my incense burner and other things off to the floor.
    It is so frustrating. I know if I had the 'sight' I could see it too! My intuition tells me it is a beloved kitty that was run over a few years ago. Intuition is good, but I want to SEE it like they do.
    How do we develope that ability - to see what is apparently not there? There are so many techniques to get OB, why aren't there any drills, lessons to acquire this second sight?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries
    My kitties do the same. I've tried 'looking sideways' at the spot, but to no avail. I always think it's 'astral lizards', since mine always 'go for it'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Yea, that's a more reasonable idea - astral lizards or whatever.
    Don't you think cats are a little magical? I do. I've sent my number one on a mission or two before and feedback suggest he's been perceived in the astral. Of course, I may be dreaming.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

LunaBaby Guest
    I had a kitty that used to scamper about all night as if she were playing with something. I thought maybe an astral 'lizard' to at first but then I noticed something one night.

I was watching her and she would run across a lit area of the floor into the shadows and then dart back. I suddenly realized that I was seeing her form one direction and then that of another kitty from a different direction.

I chalked it up to being over tired and a busy imagination. A few nights later as I was falling asleep, I saw a sad looking kitty walking down the hall. She was sad as could be. Immediately I jumped out of bed and ran into the room she walked into and turned on the light to look. It had been a clear manifestation of a departed kitty of mine from before the kitty I had at the time.

It wasn't the only kitty manifestation I have ever seen but it was the saddest.

Blog Entries
    I have seen my kitties not only when I go astral, but sometimes when I'm meditating for hypnagogics I see them in them- like fast remote viewing. I do think that they are very perceptive, maybe because their type of vision.

Try visualizing objects and adding energy to them. Make them as vivid as possible and move them around. My cat thinks it is creepy, but he definitely watches the objects float around where I'm sending them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Try visualizing objects and adding energy to them. Make them as vivid as possible and move them around. My cat thinks it is creepy, but he definitely watches the objects float around where I'm sending them.
    That's awesome for practice. I'll definitely do that.

Blog Entries
    Nahh. Really?

but he definitely watches the objects float around where I'm sending them.
    I have a black cat that is very in tune with me. I've sent him on a "Dream Experiment" and when I couldn't even make it HE showed up, at least according to a fellow experimenter who encountered a large gentle cat which he carried around. This idea is like a stepping stone. Intriguing...
    - E Hubbard

I have a very close connection with my dog, Milo. He is also perceptive of energies. He watches me intently if I do any sort of energy manipulation in front of him. If I can keep his focus long enough I can "show" him ideas telepathically. For instance, I can develop in my minds eye, the act of us getting ready to go out for a walk. If I stare into his eyes and energetically push this vision to him, he's gets all excited and ready to go for a walk, just the same as if I tell him it's time to "GO" <-- a word he recognizes.

Milo has also accompanied me on projections where we flew through a wooded area together. The funny part of it was, while I was still uncomfortable with flying and afraid of falling, constantly grabbing onto branches like I was going to fall, he was unafraid and flew around effortlessly.

Blog Entries
    I recently wondered - one of my cats was happy, curios, and then suddenly, without possible interference from us or its mother it went very frightened the rest of the day.

The weird thing is we went immediately afterwards on the road and found a ran-over kitty close to our home but completely out of sight.

I wonder since... Some sort of Obiwan Kenobi phenomenon?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast