View Poll Results: Have you awakened/raised your Kundalini?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raised

16 24.62%
  • Awakened

21 32.31%
  • Not sure/maybe

28 43.08%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Kundalini Experiences

Blog Entries

Your Kundalini Experiences

For those of you that have experienced Kundalini awakening/raising, I'd like for you to describe your experiences here.
    If you have awakened it,
    a) How do you know? Post symptoms, both emotional and physical.
    b) If you have raised it (deliberately or accidentally)
    Please describe your experience!

Please do not tell me what it's supposed to feel like, or what's supposed to happen. I'd like to know how it felt, and the things you've experienced. Personal details are not necessary, but I'd like to know what brought you to the Kundalini conclusion.
    Thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Christian Guest
    What brought me to my conclusion that it was a kundalini awakening at first was the fact that I described my experience, that happened after a year of daily meditation, (strong energy movements in my spine and the fact that I thought I was starting to see auras) to a person who I was recommended to talk to. And he was the first one to mention the word kundalini to me. It was a really strong sensation of energy, felt like I had electricity in my spine.

I later researched the subject and at the same time continuing my daily meditations and later energy work. The act of moving energy I learned when the above mentioned man moved energy inside of me. I just picked up on that and continued moving and circulating it. It was later I read of NEW and I have drawn the conclusion that they share some similarities.

To go to the questions:

a) As mentioned above strong energy sensations in my spine, being in a deep trance state (being put there by the aboe mentioned man) and seeing circles in the dark sky which I interpreted as my chakras, they were pulsing and vibrating.

The next day I thought the sky was opening.

Sitting and meditaing on this in a kind of upset state I saw a white and black big dot in the sky a bit from each other. I interpreted them as yin ang yang. A loud buzzing also came with these dots.

I couldn't handle the situation, I wasn't ready so I ended up in a mental hospital and being put on medication. I was unstable before k awakened and I've drawn the conclusions that k has awakened becuase of it actually kicking me over the edge and the strong energy sensations. I've also come to the conclusion that it is k from the fact that it has developed over the years from a great alien fear to a great ally and a source for joy and play and also becoming a part of me. It actually kicked me over the edge but it did so just to heal me in the long run. So a developmental aspect adds to the conclusion that it's k.

b) I awakened it accidentally. Se above for the experience.

Excaliber Guest
    hmm, well i think, when i was eighteen, been meditating for a year, dont remember doing anything special, just a closed eyes mindlessness kind of meditation and a slow warmth started to flow up my spine, not all the way up mind you. the warmth was almost like an icy/hot kind of feeling. you know that sports cream that you use called icy/hot, it felt like that. at that time i had never heard of kundalini. its happen repeatively over the years but i can not reproduce it , it just happens, always during meditation. hmm, post symptoms would include, in retrospect - a few visions, auras, astral sight , spontaneous obe, ect... basically all the stuff thats discussed in these forums. I dont know if that stuff was because of or if the "icy/hot" energy was just another thing that was happening at the same time. kundalini is another one of those things that i truly dont understand.

Blog Entries
    Thanks to the two people that replied to this post. Am I to interpret that only two people think they had a K/raising? Once again, I'm not interested in what's supposed to happen- I want to know what happened to those who experienced it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

operasinger Guest
    I'm not sure. I got Aha during meditation last weekend. I have had energy waves going along my back and tingling feelings in chakras. But I understood finally that most of my fears/confusion, negativity is completely useless, I don't need them and I was just letting them go. Releasing them and then started to recharge myslef. I'm relieved and I feel like a nightmare of 20 years has ended, and like a gorilla or big stone has dropped of from my shoulders. Now I feel I'm free from all fears. I'm just enjoying this and getting used to this new sensation. I'm not sure if it's result of yoga and my earlier attempts to let go or what it is but I feel like re-born man....

Snowman23 Guest
    What I've experienced over the last couple months seem to be Kundalini related.

My first experience involved some sort of persistant energy sensation at the base of my spine. It was accompanied by an irritable digestive tract and an intense need to consume water. My thinking seemed to change aswell. My thoughts became more complex than normal, yet it seemed harder to articulate for some reason. This ended after a couple of days.

My second and most recent occured while meditating. I felt a slight but nearly constant spasm at the base of my spine, then suddenly felt a rush of energy traveling upwards. It didn't seem to rise up the spine, it felt as though it was swirling upwards internally. At this moment I had a visualization of two thin colorfull serpents rising through my torso. I felt a surge of fear but it didn't seem to be too severe so I let it continue. It never reached the crown, I lost track of it at some point near the heart chakra.

After this my digestive system began clearing itself out for the next 5 or so days. I was a bit shaky and had a lot of muscle twitching in various areas. That night, my dreams were of a different nature, and at one point woke up in some sort of posture doing some sort of ''energy circulating exercise'' that I have never heard of. One of my dreams I encountered some sort of spirit, we were both balls of light, and it was ''sending me energy'' of some sort.

My thoughts changed again, became more complex, and deep. I felt as though I had matured greatly and felt an undescribable love for everything and everyone. Even people I never liked before, or those who treat me poorly. I was more relaxed and my breathing was very slow and relaxed, mainly in the belly.

I have now returned back to near normal again.

I know very little about Kundalini, and really don't know exactly what has happened to me. I would assume a kundalini awakening. I don't beleive I raised it because I didn't feel a huge snake climbing up.

I feel that kundalini awakening is a profound stage of tolerance , compassion and healing of self . This magical stage affords new vistas , the aspirant is able to develop all clairient skills , mystic projection and OBE with work , practice and routine effort .

The kundalini raising comes later and the first flame is not always felt imho , it is the sun yellow bright male aspect of Godhead . It rises like a heated energy wave up the male kanda in the earth stone to the heart .

The next flame came years later in my case , it was blue gray and came down like lightning thru a storm into the crown burning down the spine to the heart . It is the mother and goddess energy of the storming sky and lightning .

The third flame came several months later . It was soft pink the newborn son the union of the male and female flames . It went up from throne to crown and back down again . As it came into each stone it felt thick and strong like a cobra and when it came to the brow centre it erupted as cobra from the head like a crown of a king .

The fourth flame is called the princess . It was many months later for our group . It came like a thief in the night . The bride to the bridegroom carrying candles and lying in secret twin snakes performing alchemical marriage in the sunstone . A male cobra then fell exhausted fat and fleshyt . The female was exhilerated and rushed up to the crown around and around like thousands of bees came the humming in the golden bowl she made her nest .

The next flames came fast and furious often on the full moon . Some were very subtle like the one that caused the nadis to be born in the throne to wriggle up like so many coloured rainbow worms unable to do more than wave like seagrass . Then down from the crown came an echo of coloured worms . When they grew long enough to meet and pass each other a vast circuitry manifested in the energy body and the arms and legs became capable of manifesting bands of elemental circuitry .

Some flames were profound like the huge royal cobras of Vishnu which manifested in the back of the heart and climbed above the head .And in the front of the heart as the urn of Garuda and in the pelvis as astral messengers named for loved ones , friends , students and teachers to allow energy linking remotely to their signatures .

Many more flames came up , down , both , often the feeling is pressure , nausea , weight within , heaviness , fire searing heat and sometimes pain . On two occasions I had NDE but the kundalini healed more than it killed and it continued to have its way often dreaming to us of its impending arrival and telling us in circle how to prepare the energy body like a loving partner who has been missing for so long we anticipated each homecoming instead of fearing her .

After many years a sea serpent appeared and told us that this leviathan form was father kundalini arriving as air and water the traditional female elements . Somehow that made sense if mother is a snake from earth and comes in fire why should not father be yin to the yang ?

So water kundalini began last year but not just to our group . It was announced and continues to be described globally on forums . It felt as an internal shower cleansing healing cool , wet falling more often than rising and yin to the yang of the flames .

I am trying to type up my journal of our online circles experiences so that it can be searched . And maybe then I can write a more accurate and detailed description of kundalini as experienced by mystic hermetic magician peers that were mostly born indigos and who continue to develop .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Sunkencity Guest
    I've experienced a number of risings. My symptoms were not exactly what I've read as the norm for Kundalini risings, but there are enough similarities that I feel they are the same.
    My first experience was traditional, with heat at the base of the spine and an uncontrollable rising. It always feels the same, as if there is a flood of pressure pushing and expanding up towards my heart or crown.
    The second experience was a rising with intense pressure, ending with what sounded like the roar of a thousand bees in my head and my mind crackling like broken glass.....it was strange and powerful.
    I've awakened in the middle of the night to a couple of risings, as if Kundalini were working on me in my sleep.

Very recently I had the strangest of all the risings I've felt. I had what felt and seemed like a kundalini rising, but it started in my Hands! Strange! It was even more intense than the spinal-kundalini risings...perhaps because my arms aren't as well developed as my spine. It had the same symptoms, with paralysis, an intense buzzing and heat, and powerful pressure rising up the arm toward my crown.

Aunt Clair, have you ever heard of such? I am absolutely certain the rising from my hand was Kundalini, as it was intensely powerful...

Good thread CFTraveler, thanks for posting it!

boris Guest
    awakened, too intense for me really, intuitions come flooding in thick and fast and any question i have is answered instantly, all delusion stripped away, true abstract enlightenment, but too much for my poor little intellect.

I think kundalini work is something that is most wisely practised later on in life when one has more life experience and a stronger sense of self. Im only 19, gunna leave it for now, come back to it later.

Dsmoke Guest
    Am I to interpret that only two people think they had a K/raising?
    Well, I hesitate to say that I have because my memory of events is blurred - I seem to be having a memory problem on top of everything else (good thing I keep a journal!). I have experienced a lot of the common indicators of kundalini awakening that people often reference. I know that I have not raised kundalini fully; I may have awakened it, but my time here has taught me never to assume, and that it's better not to label. I just call it my "awakening" and try to leave kundalini out of it.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast