View Poll Results: Have you awakened/raised your Kundalini?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raised

16 24.62%
  • Awakened

21 32.31%
  • Not sure/maybe

28 43.08%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Kundalini Experiences

Lucid_Dreamer Guest
    I didn`t had any experiences with meditation etc. at all...I was sitting in my car and started daydreaming...I decided to try if i can manage to stop all thoughts...And i did it....After 30 seconds or so i began to realise a strange feeling in my lower body, it felt as if something moves up the spine.I was of course very frightened and stopped this "meditation". At home i decided to try it again, to see what happens.Again was this feeling of something moving up the spine present, i was able to control it to a degree but i realised that the tendency was to move up, so i raised it further up, as the "energy" arrived at approx the naval i felt an immense burst of love and the affected chakra (I googled the next day the www to try to find out what`s happening with me) was turning at a really fast rate...It was such a great experience !! On the following days i was able to raise this energy further up, it wasn`t that easy because the blockades has to be removed so that the energy can travel further...It feels as if a liquid is starting to flow in a long blocked pipe whenever a blockade is removed from the energy, you can imagine water in a pipe, you don`t see it enter the pipe but you can feel it whooshing into it.It took me a couple of weeks to raise the kundalini all the way up (because of all the blockades, i was only able to raise the energy to the next blockade, the next day i was able to break the blockade,able to raise it a little further etc...), the hardest part was the throat area, it was there a bit unconfortable sometimes. Whenever a chakra is reached you fell an immense energy burst and a feeling of love,it is an orgasmus like feeling but a lot stronger, my mood changed dramatical to the better (it wasn`t bad before) it was the best time in my live so far, i was filled with a feeling of love for months and happy all the time.I lost all my fears about death and got some personal insights.I didn`t developed any psychic abilties (or i didn`t noticed it) except that i`m able to feel the energy in my body very good.

To make it short, if you doubt just a little that you raised your kundalini then you haven`t raised it ! It is a very vivid experience that you won`t forget at all ! I have read later that some folks warn about negative consequences, i don`t agree with them, for me it was the best experience ever, i didn`t suffered any negative consequence...The kundalini cleans their way, a blockade will be removed if there is a blockade, the body reacts then with some strange movements similar to some yoga exercises until the blockade is removed if you let your body do it, i think you shouldn`t supress it, you might suffer bad consequences only if you supress it.Once started you cannot turn off the process, you will develop a deep desire to raise this energy up because it feels so good.It is a natural thing and will not destroy you or your body.

After i raised the energy to the top it never "felt" down, the immense feeling of love and the good mood disapeared over the months slowly, i guess it is because you become adjusted to it...I think kundalini is more a cleaning process, that maked the "energypipes" free from all the clutter and makes them bigger.

Dennis

Blog Entries
    Well, I don't think I've raised Kundalini, but I have been having some experiences lately that could be Kundalini related. As I reported before in the cross-breathing thread, I've had a few 'snake dreams' and energy feelings in dreams- nothing in the way K symptoms usually manifest -yet.
    Last night, I found myself in the hypnagogic state, looking at a snake slithering in front of me. It was a dragonish snake, its' face reminded me a bit of chinese-type dragons. I was following its' movements, and as I did my energy began to get loose. Before I knew it I was sort of on top of it, (as if I was riding it's back, going up and down and sliding forward with it.) This lasted a few minutes, but it wasn't really a projection, as the feeling of movement didn't last a long time and I didn't 'go' anywhere. When I realized what I was doing I got a bit startled out of it and woke up, then tried to go back to the vision but couldn't get it again.
    It was cool-I wish I would have been able to stay with it longer without passing out (which is what I think would have happened.) I realize that this is different to what is considered a K rising- I'm not sure if it is a K event- but I'm recording it here as it seems to relate to it in some way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dsmoke Guest
    CFT, how interesting. I had a similar vision last year in which I was about to be devoured by an enormous snake. I managed to start breathing in time with it and had a sort of merging with it instead - it was an educational experience

feileacan Guest
    kundalini awakened/ was raised when i was about 6 years old.
    not a full awakening, i havent got a clue what a full awakening is, a second blast occured when i was about 21 or 22 and the third one which was a big one was at 40.
    that was also the one that made me search at the internet to understand what the *** happened.
    that third blas was so strong that somehow it awakened my ex's kundalini too.
    apparently kundalini can be contagious on some occasions at the right moment.
    as long as i can remember i was able to feel energies, not only from normal people, but from plants, people that passed away, stones and minerals.
    i cant remember talking about it with others but i always assumed everyone could do that.
    i started talking to trees and do wiccan rituals {without knowing} from the age of twelve, thats when i started realising i was "different".
    a lot of times when i grew up i felt like that, different and like i was squeezed into this human body and i didnt like it, i felt homesick to another place, i felt i didnt belong here.
    this feeling allianated me from others and i never had any friends, mostly just for a short time.
    the last kundalini blast was so intense that it made me search the net, i didnt understand that unspeakable bliss i was feeling and how it started.
    i never heard of kundalini, my awakenings were all spontaneous.
    the last one happened after i had been intimate with my ex, the energy flowed so strong and i was very cold, like waves off cold water rolling over me, than i felt like a shower of love was thrown over me, this lasted a few hours and all i could do was sit and cry.
    this feeling was so intense, unbelievable, i felt like i was bathed in the most beautiful white light and all my blokkades and sorrows were gone just like that...
    i felt so in peace with myself and everyone and everything around me, it was just awesome.
    the white light felt like a sort of god or source, it felt like a homecoming, the place where we all come from, just pure love.
    since than my psychic abillities increased a lot.
    i think that in my case, kundalini made me very perceptive to any kind of energy, by meditating i can somehow change the vibrations of my energy and that makes me able to contact other energies very easily.
    it increased my empathy so sometimes i stay at home for days, just because walking among others, even if its in a supermarket is just too much.

so far my story,

love and light,
    feileacan

Cannonballz05 Guest

Rising

I felt a strong tightness at the base of my spine that moved up hitting certain spots(chakras) and as soon as it reached my head it made this crazy sound and I was out of my body. It felt like I was in a bubble(orb) or something. I felt like a million bucks all day. It hasn't happened again since. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the rising?

Blog Entries
    I'm with dsmoke and CF,

I can't say for sure. I too have had the snake vision thing. I was flying with it floating in front of me. We were over a nearby beach.

I've always had an easy and powerful flow of energy and psychic experiences and the occasional spontaneous OBEs. I believe I've always been very sensitive to others feelings and thoughts too. So, I don't really know. Occasionally, the energy sensations in my body are quite dramatic.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I'm with dsmoke and CF,

I can't say for sure. I too have had the snake vision thing. I was flying with it floating in front of me. We were over a nearby beach.

I've always had an easy and powerful flow of energy and psychic experiences and the occasional spontaneous OBEs. I believe I've always been very sensitive to others feelings and thoughts too. So, I don't really know. Occasionally, the energy sensations in my body are quite dramatic.
    Imho Beekeeper , CFT and dsmoke describe the second flame which swallows the magician and kindly is often recieved in dreamstate and expressed as such by the subconscious . I feel confident that the three of you have begun your kundalini journey irregardless if I am incorrect about the number of the flames you have experienced in this lifetime . This is certainly not the first flame .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Aunt Claire.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Zappy Guest
    Awakened.
    Physically I have been fatigued when it started and then i went to super-energized, and then back to my regular state of energy.

Sex drive died, i see people for themeselfs not because they look good.

The ball of energy spiraling around the spine is in my upper-back(above heart, below throat, i think it may have made it to throat chakra)

K has healed me multiple ways, also when i do any psionic work(was trying psychokinesis. I do not get headaches anymore from the energy loss.

I could go on for a while, but I will stop there, i have to go.

Mahavatar_Babaji Guest
    I awakened my kundalini about 2 years ago after meditating for about 5 years. I've experienced spiritual dreams and visions, but now I just mainly experience the intense heat and pain in my spine that is caused by my kundalini. It gets more intense if I meditate for long periods, thus I don't meditate too long anymore.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast