Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: World businesses and the society designing

Re: World businesses and the society designing

Corporation is a fundamental element of the structure of the current world - in terms of not just economical, but also social, massive, individual, political, and many other sorts of building elements.

What is it, actually?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose Bierce
    “Corporation - an ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility”

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Blog Entries

Yup. A way to remove yourself emotionally from whatever it is that you're doing.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes... and, also, personally. People are robots who work for money, and nothing else.

Slavery?

Blog Entries

A kind of slavery, but not 'against your will' slavery. IMO.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    A kind of slavery, but not 'against your will' slavery. IMO.
    Yes, it's hidden. The manipulative system which 'suggests' you the 'best' way - from your earliest years, not much after your birth, when you can (and even before you can) think for yourself

Then you're programmed to support the system - and guess what, you tell your children to do exactly the same

Signs of changes in the mentality of the society, well signifying the decadence of the current civilization...

BTW when I compare my early childhood with children today, I have an impression that because of constant access to electric devices, like mobile phones or video gaming, children today are very sick in a psychological sense. I often used my imagination when I was very young, so it developed naturally. Now I consider it very important. Children today cannot do that when only "consuming" digital media - it is really going into a sick direction.
    Last edited by Antares; 18th April 2021 at 08:11 AM.

Every word I said is what i mean. We're going into a slaves and bulldozers world. There's no more rides for free. Buying lies and stealing jokes...

And everything I give is... what I need.

What it ressembles me is what was happening so many, many times in history (and most people ignore history, because they do not know it - even if they are taught it in schools! and the most important lesson from the history is to not repeat the same errors). Like in Egypt:

I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
    Last edited by Antares; 18th April 2021 at 05:48 PM.

Now, what is science?

Quote Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky
    Science is a bit like the joke about the drunk who is looking under a lamppost for a key that he has lost on the other side of the street, because that's where the light is. It has no other choice.
    To me it seems actually like not just science but the whole our society seems to be like that - or maybe more like flies having no choice but flying only to the nearest flame and thinking / assuming (and creating axioms if science is regarded) that it is the entire world and nothing exists beyond it.

BTW have anyone heard about the subjective (not objective) way for science, i.e. science established in the subjective-derived factors?
    Last edited by Antares; 24th April 2021 at 09:11 AM.

Few more interesting ones from Noam Chomsky:

Concentration of ownership in the media is high and increasing. Furthermore, those who occupy managerial positions in the media, or gain status within them as commentators, belong to the same privileged elites, and might be expected to share the perceptions, aspirations and attitudes of their associates, reflecting their own class interests as well.
    Governments are supposed to lie to their citizens.
    American decline is real, though the apocalyptic vision reflects the familiar ruling class perception that anything short of total control amounts to total disaster.
    We can imagine a society in which no one could survive as a social being because it does not correspond to biologically determined perceptions and human social needs. For historical reasons, existing societies might have such properties, leading to various forms of pathology.
    It’s dangerous when people are willing to give up their privacy.
    If voting could actually change anything, it would be illegal.
    The general population doesn’t know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.
    This one, on the other hand, is actually optimistic:

You keep plugging away – that’s the way social change takes place. That’s the way every social change in history has taken place: by a lot of people, who nobody ever heard of, doing work.

I think I went too mundane recently. Now I turn to some ideologic mood - a breakdown of some ideologies that people consciously - or more often, unconsciously - believe in and support:

Antisemitism - ideology against a particular religion (in this case, against Judes)

Nazism - ideology against other nations

Authoritarism - ideology against political choice

Totalitarism - ideology against any political freedom

Scientism - ideology against mental freedom

Fascism - ideology against personal freedom

and others.

What do these -isms have in common? It's ISM - information security management*:

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Information security management (ISM) defines and manages controls that an organization needs to implement to ensure that it is sensibly protecting the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of assets from threats and vulnerabilities. The core of ISM includes information risk management, a process which involves the assessment of the risks an organization must deal with in the management and protection of assets, as well as the dissemination of the risks to all appropriate stakeholders.
    Who possesses the assets and needs to protect them?

* when internet reaches the riches and becomes the global medial message tool for those who (controls) helps (slaves) people how to (not) think, the IMS system would become Internet Security Management, with (censorship) care for what people should be (approved) able to read / watch / record by the (manipulative) convinient (cunning) intelligent (controlling) filtering system in the world wide web. (Guess who is the spider - the one who has the right to decide what is in the web, and what is not?).

In other words, who is supporting freedom to choose -ism or freedom to free choice?

Once I talked to a woman from one of the western countries who considered herself to be a very spiritual person, and who stated that world is now a peaceful and safe place and more people should think like she does. I asked her about poverty and the hidden slavery in the world, and she didn't know what I'm talking about, and when I proved that it is a real issue still, she was accusing me that I'm thinking negatively and triggering potential warfare.
    Yeah, a new age of wonderful wonders in the west called spiritualism (and ignore the rest)
    Last edited by Antares; 2nd May 2021 at 04:52 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast