Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World businesses and the society designing

Blog Entries

Re: World businesses and the society designing

""Nature made it wrong - human person should be perfect". Darwinian theory-based propaganda tells us that we should fix the nature's products: ourselves. And maybe even build a better human, making no mistakes: a human android.". You mean Lamarckian propaganda, right? Darwin was about random mutation, Lamarck was about design.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Artifical is seeking to simulate the divine, natural is seeking to become it. I understand that I can become just about anthing, but what could I simulate but for an experience of war?

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Artifical is seeking to simulate the divine, natural is seeking to become it. I understand that I can become just about anthing, but what could I simulate but for an experience of war?
    This is the exact point. If you seek for a wider picture and deeper understanding, your ego stops to act artificially and is not creating artificial explanation for nature, such as purposeless randomness in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    ""Nature made it wrong - human person should be perfect". Darwinian theory-based propaganda tells us that we should fix the nature's products: ourselves. And maybe even build a better human, making no mistakes: a human android.". You mean Lamarckian propaganda, right? Darwin was about random mutation, Lamarck was about design.
    I do not refer to anyone, even to Darwin himself, but just to how theories - religious, scientific, social, and in any other field - are easily manipulated and presented in a way that "support" certain points, in which some have business in. Exactly the same thing was the case with the Christian beliefs as I mentioned elswhere, which - after centuries of attempts to destroy them - were finally took on, modified and presented in a new light that supported others' goals. The old "program for masses" then was removed.

This happens all the time, throughout the millenias: programs based on fear, intellectual seperation, and instincts. Focus on the higher and indepednent understanding is always taken away from people - because it's an enemy of enslavement.

Therefore, I belive that it is crucial to find a truth inside, not outside. Do not believe the massive theories, quit your intellect's shortages, and seek for a wider perception and intuitive view on things. Believe in the power (to realize things) inside, not outside. The latter is always a trap in the end.

It is artificiality - especially driven by the intellect itself, without conforming with the intuitive natural way - which creates twisted in feeling "products". This is the opposite to a natural way, where nature can co-exist, not be in conflict with the human civilizations, human minds, and human theories on nature. Natural creation is very different from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    natural way, where nature can co-exist, not be in conflict with the human civilizations, human minds, and human theories on nature
    Which simply means to not ignore, but be open to spirit part of yourself, as intellect likes to dominate - over the other parts, over the other species, over the world; the product of intellect - current civilization - reflects the "theories" on the universe.

Intellect bears "earth is beautiful,"
    But earth bears "humanity is [stupid]" - This is where all the work might be as an earth servant.

edit: Earth service, by the way, is the theory that love is wise - There are so many pure ways to actuate this, such as animal magick or even prophecy.
    Last edited by olyris; 7th June 2020 at 01:44 PM.

Let's play a simple game.

I called it "Earth's civilization", but it is more known by the name "Earth's Monopoly".

My role is to produce money. I tell you what to do, and then I'll give you some of these money.

Pretend that you need money from me... after few incarnations (dying and trying - to be alive again) you'll forget why I set these "rules" for you. You will be taught from a child by the schools (which I founded with these money which I created before - i.e. with my manipulation, telling you that you need to work, build buildings that are "necessery") of my propaganda. I'll teach you about my version of history, why you need money, how the human specie has developed from an ape, and why civilization is the best thing you could ever imagine.

In this way we both benefit from this system: I have slaves, you have civilization. Wanna play?

Cool is law (slaves) vs work is good (civilisation). I say there is room for that!

Chakras pierce peace not anguish - gravity me?

Evolution of human kind - is there actually anything like that?

A new link (YT censorship they deleted the original legally put video by the band itself): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHwtFvB_oEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8fm3Z7jgWM
    Last edited by Antares; 8th July 2020 at 07:39 PM.

Scientifically speaking I would suppose that it was about love, power, truth, reason and freedom itself. This theory calls itself democracy, philosophically. In biologist language the word might be sapiens meaning samely. Is that not interesting? Two diametrically opposed sciences, for freedom of choice while same as everything.

And what is in the center of the ring, this scientist can evaluate? Here is my choice - self. I think they call looking outside of self for truth "random" - well so be that one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast