Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: World businesses and the society designing

Re: World businesses and the society designing

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I have other view - that the most essential to living, not just on Earth, is the expression, and looking for best ways to do that. Learning is, well, by the way (whatever is meant by learning). So it's not quite about busy-ness, or dying young. This has nothing to do with who you are or what you want, really.
    I am with you (I think), I don't just mean working and wanting, I believe there is an adventure or fantasy to get busy with as well, a silver side.

What is the difference between wanting and believing anyway? Probably just the physical-ness of what you are and do.

Is expression an absolute default? I would go as far as to surmise that if you don't express the Creator, you don't actually mean anything at all.

I talk with someone who works in the bio-technology branch. They basically focus on creating new pharmaceuticals. But it turns out people like that are barely interested in health as general. Is not (should not) it be their (the company's) mission, after all?

I talk with the physics student, asking questions like what is this, why is that, what is the reason for that etc. He gets irritated finding my questions to investigative, stating with anger: because the equations and handbooks say that! I thought when someone wants to go to study physic (biology, chemistry, mathematics, whatever else), one is interested in the subject. Am I wrong?

I talk with the doctor who wants to get rid of their patients as early as possible, and impatiently waiting for a free coffee time. Like everyday. I thought that when someone chooses medicine, she is interested in the field... or what?

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

I talk with someone who works in the bio-technology branch. They basically focus on creating new pharmaceuticals. But it turns out people like that are barely interested in health as general. Is not (should not) it be their (the company's) mission, after all?

I talk with the physics student, asking questions like what is this, why is that, what is the reason for that etc. He gets irritated finding my questions to investigative, stating with anger: because the equations and handbooks say that! I thought when someone wants to go to study physic (biology, chemistry, mathematics, whatever else), one is interested in the subject. Am I wrong?

I talk with the doctor who wants to get rid of their patients as early as possible, and impatiently waiting for a free coffee time. Like everyday. I thought that when someone chooses medicine, she is interested in the field... or what?
    It should be interested in helping and healing people but many doctors has educated to be doctors because of heretics...like in his/hers family it is how it is...following the family cutury...those who have felt a calling is different...but the many is fullfilling parents grandparents dreams so to say....I am sorry that you have met those who are not that into it...I hope you will find people who have occupations more as a calling or a life purpouse....do not give in....keep going....I root for you.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

What I meant by that is the fact how the system shapes thinking, and thus the whole lives.

The inner talents, passions, inclinations etc. are ignored and treated as unimportant. People work because they... work. No motivation, no heart involved in the everyday life in the workplace, no engagement, and in this way the appropriate no-quality follows - at least in certain areas.

I would not say that this is because of the market and how it is, rather that this is because of the education, especially at the very early stage, as it affects everything else later on.

What I meant by that is the fact how the system shapes thinking, and thus the whole lives.

The inner talents, passions, inclinations etc. are ignored and treated as unimportant. People work because they... work. No motivation, no heart involved in the everyday life in the workplace, no engagement, and in this way the appropriate no-quality follows - at least in certain areas.

I would not say that this is because of the market and how it is, rather that this is because of the education, especially at the very early stage, as it affects everything else later on.
    It is exacktly what I am saying but broken down to smaller flocks as families and then community/education/ religion etc....groupmentallity stagneted ...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

All is build by individuals....and if the individual has scars as everyone has...it seams to me that what the individual harm is and not sorted out it will find a spot in somewhere it can act out to be even..so to say...it is so dangerous if some who have bean mistreated in the childhood they often will be polis or other authority where violence is accepted....and so forth....if we do not be aware of this enough we will never get peace and good individuals....there should be sertificate to become a parent....and support where parents can get help so they do not hurt and make more aggressive people.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I know that northern countries, and some western European smaller countries, and AFAIK Germany, tried to formalize children raising. And AFAIK, it didn't go well, not to mention that formalizing anything important (especially soft things) is never an ultimate solution. IMHO it should be rather a basic work with the society from inside, not multplying a number of 'rules' under which something is accepteble or not. I heard that in Sweden students can sue their parents for any reason. It's not a foundation for a health society, but it's my opinion. In my country there is a different view and way to handle such problems - it is not that revolitionary, but rather the evolutionary way.

I know that northern countries, and some western European smaller countries, and AFAIK Germany, tried to formalize children raising. And AFAIK, it didn't go well, not to mention that formalizing anything important (especially soft things) is never an ultimate solution. IMHO it should be rather a basic work with the society from inside, not multplying a number of 'rules' under which something is accepteble or not. I heard that in Sweden students can sue their parents for any reason. It's not a foundation for a health society, but it's my opinion. In my country there is a different view and way to handle such problems - it is not that revolitionary, but rather the evolutionary way.
    Yeah..I know...I just loose hope time to time....sorry.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

If you asked a tourist guide why there is a certain emphasis on a subject, such as surgery tools instead of knowledge of a medical system, (s)he would say: it is not me who decided it, I was just told to do so.

If you asked a policeman pursuing an obviously unfair punishment, (s)he would say: it is not me who decided it, I was just told to do so.

If you asked a scientist why there is no other way to approach certain problem in use when the method used is too restrictive, (s)he would say: it is not me who decided it, I was just told to do so.

If you asked a producer of food why it is treated with chemistry, (s)he would say: it is not me who decided it, I was just told to do so.

If you asked a doctor why there is no usage of a very beneficial treatment type in his or her medical practice, (s)he would say: it is not me who decided it, I was just told to do (not to do) so.

None of the above is theoretical situation, all of them happened and happen on a regular basis like everyday.

Since everyone just do what "is told", where is the one who tells everyone what to do, so that responsibility for the current shape of the world could be brought forth?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast