Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I think somthings sucking my energy

LIZARD Guest

I think somthings sucking my energy

Hi, i dont tend to post mutch but, im curntly feeling what i think is some prity strong energy sensaitions in/over my right hand arm.
    I think its moving along my arm to and from my hand and im feeling mild to moderate ackeing/tension in my arm.
    Im wearing two hematite bracelets, but if its only the braclets id think id feel this with both sides but its only my right. It feels like someone is tightly griping my arm.
    Can enyone help me?

crappysurfer2 Guest
    strange.... i occasionally feel a burning hot sensation in my left arm, it feels like lava, occasionally it transfers to my back head and other arm... i dont really know about it..

LIZARD Guest
    I havnt realy started n.e.w. And im feeling some pritty strong sensations.
    Ive been holding an amethis sphear and the diffrence is small, hardly noticable. Im going to try holding my rainbow obsidion sphear too, and if that doesnt work then dispite the time, its 10 two 3 in the morning here, ill try my singing bowl.
    Worth noting, that i was almost ready to post in repliy, when my computer froze .

Don't take this wrong, but sometimes sensations in our bodies can be caused by physical reasons.

How are you sitting? (or how have you been sitting?) If you're slumped or have poor posture, there are parts of the body around nerve complexes (called ganglions if I remember my high school biology) that can press against the nerves & cause phantom pains & sensations in other parts of the body. There are a couple of good candidates in the shoulder area that will generate pain or numbness in the arms & hands.

Also, if you aren't sitting properly, even an hour at the PC can cause burning pains along the neck, back, hips, outside of the legs & even the calves. If you'd like more info about correct posture for computers let me know & I will post guidelines. I've been doing desktop support for many years & have seen a lot of problems that come from purely physical causes.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

chrystalpaths Guest
    You beat me to it Journeyman! Also I do hope you are routinely cleansing and recharging your stones and jewelry. I think these sensations are physical in nature. Exactly what are you doing when you feel them? Both of you....

crappysurfer2 Guest
    i know physical pains from sitting at the computer and blah blah, i do yoga, and my mother always emphasizes good posture. this isnt the problem in my case, it doesnt really pain me, just imagine a hot molten liquid flowing through you

chrystalpaths Guest
    May I respectfuly ask that you be respectful to those who take the time to understand, empathize and help? Have you seen a physician? This is a physical thing within you.

spelling correction

LIZARD Guest
    No, i spend alot of time on the computer, and i dont get this, it feels energetic, its not like cram, there is a movment to it going from my arm through my hand. And my hand & arm has a cold sensation, while the other one doesnt. It did seem to abait last night after a while, or my be my energy body just developed a litle more, so i didnt notice as mutch resistance? But its back at the moment.
    When yoiu mentiond posture, were you thinking of tension?
    It dosnt seem to be that. Im going to have a cupper, and move around, ill let you know if it makes a diffrence but i dout it.

You could try these exercises, which should help clear any physical issues with flow through the body. Take them easy at first, just a few at a time - don't push it - tension is good, pain is not.

Other than that, deep slow breathing from the belly, sucking air in & pushing it out with the stomach muscles. As you breathe in through the nose, visualise filling your body with Light that comes in through the top of your head & flows all through you. As you breathe out through the mouth, visualise gathering the sensations you feel & blowing them out in a big cloud. Repeat & try doing it on a regular basis.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Re: I think somthings sucking my energy

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARD
    Hi, i dont tend to post mutch but, im curntly feeling what i think is some prity strong energy sensaitions in/over my right hand arm.
    I think its moving along my arm to and from my hand and im feeling mild to moderate ackeing/tension in my arm.
    Im wearing two hematite bracelets, but if its only the braclets id think id feel this with both sides but its only my right. It feels like someone is tightly griping my arm.
    Can enyone help me?
    First , check with a doctor . A circulation problem or other medical concern could cause such symptoms . But a negative attachment can also . Draining from a psi vamp is often from the heart but it can occur on the arm . Draining from a demon often has a secondary cord on the arm . Clairsentient people generally feel it as a burning sensation like saltwater on a sunburn .If you think it might be a neg , then you can get good advice here on AD . Search the archives and ask specific questions .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~