Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why is age discriminated?

netzgewebe Guest
    Thanx for all reply's, i will master AP and do the NEW. Then i will move to kundalini

Drellix Guest
    I think it really depends on the person. I'm only 19, but I have to try NOT to astral project when I sleep at night. I'm not quite ready for that yet, I have enough to deal with on this plane right now. But I bet with a little effort I could do it.

I think the deal with energetic / kundanini awakenings is that you have to be emotionally mature to deal with them, especially if they happen prematurely. If it is somthing your not prepared for mentally the world becomes a strange and frightening place. So my advice is to take your time and go at a nice pace, don't rush things.

Billy 9 yo , Robert Bruce's youngest son has raised several kundalini flames without adverse affect . Imho , two of his other sons have incredibly strong energy bodies .I suspect all of them do but I have not read some of them yet . My mate Jodie has two boys aged 7 and 8 and they have raised several flames also . They project at night and I have visited with their higher selves and seen them in projection at my home .

Billy manifests energy weapons for protection , he heals intuitively , he projects to Shamballah effortlessly and rides dragons that befriend him there . He has sat with me in circle and told me what mahatma were there . He has accurately described them and given off their messages . He has manifested elementaries and he has many lovely journeys to share . If he is doing this on his own without reading books or getting physical teacher instruction then there must be many others his age that are doing the same .

His two friends share some of the same abilities . And Khylie has been bringing 2 of her daughters to our home at circle time . They are aged 6 and 10 . The 10 yo can project , see and hear . She has many humourous stories to tell about seeing spirit at home or about her dreamstate lessons . The 6 yo is not to keen yet but she also sees angels , I cannot see her energy body yet .

I am 51 years old , I was born indigo . How it works for me is not how it will work for those born after 1980 when the indigo vibration ended .I consider that it is possible that the children born after 1996 did not do it like I did at all . I think that some of them may have been born with the first 3 to 5 flames manifest and articulate .

But I need to learn more to determine that . And I find some of the youngest kids very hard to see . I cannot seem to read a high energy bodied child younger than 7 . I think that my vibration must meet theirs before I can see their energy structures . I finally can see the kids born after 1996 but not the ones after 2004 . Except for of course the younger ones who are unawares and easy to read .

There are not as many unawares as in my generation . So we grow .

Anyhoo, that first flame is yellow fire it ascends the second flame is platinum blue water it descends from the moon stone . The third comes up as pink earth. This manifests the trifold flame . The fourth begins a new stage but it is the completion of the primary set hermetically being air and green . These are the seeding flames that allow the nature of kundalini to develop . Still all of the first 14 flames are fundamentally fire . A thick golden cord develops and the silver cord is cut . After many flames kundalini begins to come as water and air energy . I am waiting to feel Earth and Akashic kundalini someday .

However , imho , there were in the recent past great risks for people who raised the very first flame . I suspect that unbalanced people who force development will still have adverse affects irregardless of the vibration of their birth . I also feel that negatively attached and substance abusing persons should avoid kundalini development .

But for quote unquote "normal" people, I don't think that kundalini should be feared or that it can even be avoided . I feel that it is like puberty, aging and death .It will happen no matter what you do .So be prepared and enjoy the ride .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Hi Aunt Clair, did Billy physically feel the Kundalini flames? If so, how did he describe it to you? I wonder if it feels different for someone who is born aware?

The first I became aware of his kundalini experiences is when we in the circle , had the crown of cobras appear on our heads in our heart and at the pelvis . Each person in the circle had these manifest . Bill V had 11 on his crown , he had the strongest energy body in the group . Billy only had two on the head and one at heart and pelvis . But it was a shock to see him walking around with it anyway . He was not in circle with us and had never sat with us yet at all . That stage took several weeks in duration .

When we were working on the Emerald Tablet and began to manifest akasha we saw the green and red dragons on his shoulders too . We saw the golden lions come out of his hands . That was about the same time in 2003 I think . He never feels pain with it . When Debbie , Sveta and I were excited about a new stage or event , Billy would squeal look at mine . He would pose and demand a reading . Sometimes he was ahead of us .

I found that all of the people in the home and in the circle would move along together within a few days except the elderly or ill and the new ones .

In time new ones can catch up or exceed but it seems we never go more than few days ahead of each other . Robert Bruce is a notable exception . He is always months ahead of others at the top of the curve . But he is not in our group per se . I feel he has no peer . His kids will jump ahead of him on one aspect but not overall .

It becomes obvious in this household when a K event is occurring . Everyone grows except Bill Curran aged 55 yo who has terminal heart disease and seems shut down or at least on a plateau .

Debbie aged 18 will often have pain associated with development especially in the limbs and chest . But Billy never complains much . Once I do remember a big whinge when both legs hurt at the same time . Usually kundalini opens one side and directly after comes the other side with room to breathe in between .

He knows about it and comes to tell us what is going on . We also see the clairvoyant evidence . But I stupidly did not chronicle his growth . He was born in 1997 . So that is about 6 years of spiritual growth I don't have much data on . I believed a lot of what I read about spiritual growth and kundalini until I began to bloom in 1996 . I feel that living with Robert , having Billy as a son and having Debbie and Sveta in circle with me , allowed me to continue past my indigo peers . In fact the only indigos I know who are doing my work have kids of their own that raised the home vibration a lot .

The greatest effect is on the spine and the young ones never have difficulty there. In my group only I have had significant pain on some flames but my back has been injured many times and I await spine surgery . I have personally experienced the bad pains and nde that can be the result of kundalini . Bill V had his first NDE this month with kundalini . But he is 73 years old . I feel that I will hit a plateau when my body can not support continued growth neurologically .

I am radical in my belief that the youngest ones are the most capable of kundalini efficacy . They are innocent except past life baggage . If they have enormous past life garbage than their vibration is low and they do not move along so quickly . But the young do not have energy blockages or aged bodies with circulatory and spinal concerns .

Mentally the young are more capable of visualisation fantasy and imagination . They make great magicians . Emotionally and SPiritually they are tutored in dreamstate . The ones on the fast track will tell their parents what is going on and will begin to teach their parents about esoterica .

It is 3 am here now but when Billy wakes I will ask him to describe what he recalls about kundalini .

netzgewebe Guest
    Sorry for dumb question, but do you live whit TB? all that got me confuse Anyways, i'm happy i can raise my kundalini, and will start working on it, first the projection
    Thanx for reply's!

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Do you mean, does she live with RB? Aunt Clair was, at one time, married to Robert Bruce.

netzgewebe Guest
    Huh, i swear i typed RB, but nvd, yeh, that's what i asked, it's curious cause i still feel a connection between(i know that it's a typo) them. (but no one is suposed to knot that )
    So i just asked, thanx for the reply.

Kundalini Interview with 9 yo Billy 25 Jan 07

What is kundalini ?
    it is the energy formed thru chakras
    What does it do ?
    it heals ...and it can be used for a prison for a demon too
    How ?
    You make it into the shape of a cage and put it around a neg .Shrink it into the size of a little (sugar) cube and then you ask God to lighten this person
    you flip it up to God and ask him to forgive the guy .There is that kind of kundalini and it can be used against a neg to bind them .It is black energy it comes from the dark cobra .It is dark kundalini .
    ...like sending out healing energy ?
    Yeah but this is bad .The black energy lures the demon out .It tastes that black .It thinks it is a human food .But then the energy is turned into a big black cage and you shrink it and it can't get out .
    But how do you make black energy ?
    Well you think angry or sad thoughts to lure it in ,it is liking that .And what you think comes out of you but you balance it with a bit of light so it will be strong enough to trap it .The demon can see dark energy and feeds off it .
    But if he sees light he will leave .He gets out before it happens ,the light hurts him so you hide the light in the dark mass .
    But that sounds like psi to me
    No , kundalini energy comes from the core .You have to make it with some of the earth energy from shamballah and fuse it with light energy .You can make a core in your tummy and you can place a core there to grow more kundalini . It is like psi but different it builds love . It is light .
    Who taught you to take earth and light energy from shamballah ?
    The lion head archangel Uriel
    When you have your lessons are other people with you ?
    Yes sometimes but all i do is focus I train and I see other people there but I don't know them .But I do have friends there in the wolf temple
    Are there other kids there ?
    Oh yeah lots but some of them are dead .
    How do you know its time to go to class ?
    well they just send a message
    A message ? How do you get it ?
    it is like a normal piece of paper except it has runes
    Can you read runes ?
    Some of them yeah. I'll show you one. I can write some of them

So what does this mean ?
    Well you see that is the moon right ? That is moonlight and stars . This is for class moonlight training to shapeshift .Pass it here. I 'll show you another that Uriel taught me it will take a while .
    What does that mean ?

Hang on i'm not finished.Ok this is the universe of the animal kingdom ,
    the nocturnal beasts and there is the sunlight beings . It is a map . The day animals start from fire here ( 3 oclock) and go to here where the night animals start ( 9 oclock)
    What is this ?
    That is a fountain that is water energy ( 8 oclock)
    And what is this ?
    Oh that is the snakes of the animals . It is the day and night animals that are related with dragon kundalini .
    So you go to other planets ?
    No not from here like this . I go to Shamballah and ride the dragons and they take me to other planets . I can't go there by myself yet .
    So who teaches you the runes ?
    oh just normal library teachers
    Do you have to make kundalini rise ?
    No , actually Kundalini is how you grow spiritually
    Can you stop kundalini from rising ?
    Yes reach out and crush it like a breaking a glass toy or christmas ball .You control it if you want to .
    Do your friends raise it like you do ?
    Well I don't know for sure but in my school class there are only 2 like me
    I think a lot of people my age are like me but not here .
    What does it feel like when it is coming thru your body ?
    air inside
    Where do you feel it
    in my heart ...well it hurts the weakest parts of your body ,erm ...the
    (weakest) energy body parts .My left elbow, for instance, was really hurting yesterday .
    What do you do when it happens like that ...when it hurts ?
    Stay where you are and move energy into the block . Don't bend it . ( extends the arm ) and dont give in to the pain and the pain is pushed away and the body does not have to endure the pain .
    Did it ever burn in your back ?
    Well the only time it really burned bad is when i sprouted dragon wings
    Do you always know when the kundalini is active ?
    No , not always .
    Did you have dreams with kundalini ?
    No not really i dream about nothing a lot i close my eyes pass out and wake up again .When i do recall a dream is when i am in a cartoon .Then i see my pets in my dreams with me .I have had wolfy since I had the worst asthma attack and died and came back to my body .
    So how do you know you have been flying on the dragon in Shamballah ?
    Oh I just go to shamballah when i want I hunt for pets, not to hurt them but to know them .I meditate and I go where I want like when I am bored in school .
    Did you have visions with the kundalini ?
    Yes I saw the cobras come out of my ears and remember that when I was a little kid.
    Thank you is there anything you want to say to other kids about kundalini ? Don't worry about it . If you are getting it they will help you while you sleep . If you are not getting it , it is not time yet .

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    Do you mean, does she live with RB? Aunt Clair was, at one time, married to Robert Bruce.
    uh... what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast