Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Re: Strange dreams

I have a lot of strange dreams recently, here is another one that may interest some.

I went to a basement belonging to a well tanned 55 years old man. I wanted to borrow from him a bike, but I doubted that he would give me it - however, he agreed without any problems. But finally I didn't take the bike, because I got interested in something else in his basement: it was a small stack of printed A4 papers. They were looking non professional, like printed in an office for internal use.

The first paper I took was simply a list of skills to learn: each had a title in the bold, some tags below it, and a very short description: 1 or 2 statements. Although it seemed bit like a game, everything was real: these were skills that I felt I may put some time and effort into learning them. But I wasn't thinking of them too seriously.

I skimmed through all the skills descriptions on the 2 pages, but all of them seemed very ordinary. None took my bigger interest. So I viewed 12 other papers very quickly with printed paragraphs, but seeing nothing interesting there.

Then I looked at the last, 14th, paper, which took more of my interest. On the 2 pages again I saw some skills listed, this time visually grouped in a smaller lists, in total a bit less than on the 1st one, and they were not that ordinary: some related to witchcraft, wicca, magic and alike stuff - but nothing beyond a typical new age things. I felt that these are skills which seems only extraordinary, but actually they are for masses.

But I was looking for something else. So I skimmed the 2nd page to the end, and finally found something that took my interest: the last group on the bottom of the 2nd page had 3 skills, all with short description:
    - counteracting death and aging processes
    - achieving eternal life
    - using the power of the dreams
    The last one was actually not about lucid dreaming etc., but about influencing the world (universe) from the deeper states of mind and psychic exploration.
    The 2 first skills on that list made me wondering in the dream: I tried to figure why there are actually 2 different skills which seemed to me to refer to basically same things? So are they really different? Then I woke up.
    Last edited by Antares; 24th June 2020 at 06:12 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

In the dream I went to two grocery shops, and did not find what I was looking for: vegetables. In the 2nd one I saw 3 last vegetables, but the prices were so absurd (25-30 times higher than should be), so I didn't buy it.

I went to a book store next, I found few books, particularly 2 volumes of old, ugly-covered brown book on astrology. These books were old, but unique, not available on the market any longer - they probably did not know what they were selling. I decided to take them.
    The man who was owner of the shop spotted it and asked me - in context of astrology - whether the marriage may affect the financial situation. I guessed that he was getting divorced, and after consideration, I replied: "yeah, of course it may!", but the man suddenly was not listening to my reply - it seemed like I replied to myself.

Strange coincidences happen for the recent months to me. Like this week, I again have been haunted by a powerful manipulative being. In the morning I heard "ghost" for a number of time, then I saw a split water looking like a typical ghost with two spots as eyes, and then the same day my sister's son, who barely talks, drawn something scarry - when asked what it is, he replied "ghost!". No one knows when he learnt the "ghost" word, and he never spoke before and after about ghosts.

This is just one example. Coincidences haunt me everywhere, every day.

Yesterday evening I worked on my energy and felt that I can finally succeed with higher vision with which I'm struggling for the several months now. I used amethyst for this purpose, which always has a significant effect on my mind - however, not always positive.

This night I felt especially strong influence of the crystal on my visionary skills. However, after a negative dream of obvious manipulative type (the being tried to manipulate my mental convitions, emotions and idea about the whole situation, trying to act as sort of mentor), still in the dreaming state, I was moving non-physically above the forest, looking for highest state of mind and energy there. I felt the energy hightened, but the whole area around was covered by so dense clouds above, that everything seemed foggy, dull and gloomy. Although I felt this time that I was not weak but empowered, and my shen energy was strong, the cover made by something or someone (definitely not just one being) was affecting my visionary abilities greatly. I barely could see anything. This is after a very sunny day yesterday with enormous work of planes which covered the whole sky with chemical dust all day long.

I started to wondering: is there a connection between the governments' planes polluting the skies agenda and the human psychic skills, which no doubt rely on the highly charged quantum energy that come to the planet - obviously - from the Sun and the rest of the cosmos?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Another surprising, strange dream.

I was king on a medieval (rather small) castle. Except I was the only habitant there.

But I left it and went for a quest: to fight with a group of enemies in another castle. A team of medieval, strong soldiers helped me - and although it seemed like I was their leader, I felt also equal (not superior) to them. They even questioned myself when I said something seemingly unappropriate.

We won the battle and went back to the (previously my) castle, and then another strange thing happened: now it was sort of realistic video game (like virtual reality) that we were in. Except that everything was real (not any 3D visualisation or anything), we have been marked by a graphical blue light spots around our heads - meaning that we are in the same group.

The castle wasn't only mine anymore, but belonged to whole team. I gained a "skill" in this game: which allowed to increase income for each defeated enemy. I saw also a list of other skills that were available to gain, but none of them interested me, as I was mainly interested in my financial gain.

A sort of mentor of ours came to our castle, took the money that I earned after the quest and have put it into a metal moneybox. Now it was mutual gain, not just mine.

Further more, my role has been reduced in the castle - now I was not a king, not even any sort of leader, but a medic-shaman.

I was not happy of all of that! And didn't want to learn any new skill that give me no benefits.

Then 2 new teams came to the castle: one bad (with black marks), and one allied (with yellow marks). They introduced us to a wider situation in the world, and we were about to start a war: us allied with yellow soldiers against the black ones. This new quest was soon to be started.

Not sure if it qualifies as a dream, maybe more as an psychic experience. But I have many of them - particularly just in a moment of awakening (every second or third day) - so I put it here.

The short vision, which it typically is, showed me putting a banana that I wanted to eat this day to the garbate - despite the fact that it was still good! I was wondering what's going on? I'm guessing the fruits can be either GMO, or treated in other bad way.

There was a race of strange beings living on the Earth - humanoid, but weird, to me in the dream looking quite primitive and tough, with enormously big heads and noses. But they were more advanced. Basically, they were ignored by humans - who behaved like they were not existing. But they were just next to humans, however they had their own areas which they controlled and did not allow any human being to cross it. Their role was to control humanity, but I felt they work more like our governments and institutions: they were mass-oriented, and could not control every single person. They also kept jealously in secret one of their favourite technologies: mechanical wings. They could be put on your back and you could start flying right away. They were using it occasionally.

I crossed their line and entered the 'restricted' area (mainly hills and grass, without any builidings), just next to one of the cities, even saw one of those non-human humanoids, looking bit strange, walking along the path. He did not see me... Then I went to the end of this path and encountered a 50-years old woman having few boxes with different variants (depending on one's needs, like in a shop) of these wings. I wanted one of them, and tried to find one that suited me most, but could not, so I took the most general one.

I openned this small box and took a small device, which when I put off resulted in the wings openning on my back - also looking strange, dark and mechanic. I used the wings - the technology of the non-humans - and was flying around a long street in the city back, looking at the world of humans from a small distance of several meters. No one saw me.

This was like an action movie, I wasn't present in the dream myself. I watch any movie less than in 2 months, so that's quite a surprising dream (yes, no more than 6 in year, typically less).

A good looking, athletic man in black hair was the main character; he was having some trouble because of some criminalist group as well as police. He had some super-human abilities but I could not tell which were they. He was in a small office building where by mistake he shot another man - it turned out he had super-reflex and sensed another man as having bad intentions, and that's why he automatically shot - straight into his heart. He was dead instantly. The police came and arrested him. There was some another, well built tall blond man, watching the whole situation.

In the next scene the main character had been acquitted by the police chief, who has been convinced by that blond man that he's not guilty. The latter said that he also have super-human abilities in the end.

In the last scene in a rocky area a car of criminalists tried to pass the car driven by that black hair man (the main character), but fell into the abbyss as the rocky road was very narrow. The man laughed about this incident, saying farewell to his enemies.

It was a very unusual interview with a very highly ranked director of a big company in which I think I was an employee (in the dream only): through writing which verified more my potential than actual skills. I sensed that I was preferred over other candidates and could get a very good posistion in a totally new area, but I had to ask not easy questions about e.g. solutions to be successful in a highly competitive market in Germany as a retailer. I tried to analyse and hear what other candidates were answering and what are the preferences of the director, who was very demanding but had somehow big interest in myself as I sensed. Tried to take advantage of that and think upfront what to write about and how to explain everything about my experience to be most suitable for what he was looking for, as well as tried to figure what the "other areas" could be. What I figured out was the fact that it was totally different from what I was doing at the moment, and it had no clear framework and tasks to do as I have now - the position required clear thinking and I could only rely there on myself, i.e. every my mistake could cost a lot.

Never had a dream like that before.

Before sleep during the previous day I heard for few times to take on learning on astronomy. I was surprised. Astronomy, I wondered?

When sleeping, I was sort of being tutored on the black hole in our galaxy - in the center of the galaxy. I was out of the body, in the cosmos, looking from a distance on the big star system close to the black hole (it was presented as black, while the background around was not black - it was slightly dark blue due to the intensive light of stars, unlike we see the cosmos on the sky from the Earth).

I think I am frequently tested recently in many ways: like how much I can sacrifice, how to minimalize and simplify things in my life, how much money do I need for living, change of the life style, etc.

In the dream an old friend (who I do no see any longer), a typical workaholic, offered me a job change in his company. He said they have employees shortage in the field in which I work, and offered a very big salary (but still realistic), 3x bigger than my current one. I was sceptical though, and I've noticed that my normal mental abilities "activated" in the dream, so I was asking many logical questions about the details of the job. He was surprised, but didn't show that; he tried to overcome an obvious lack of information in the field and replied with a very general terms. I said I will think of it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast