Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Dreams associated with "the future" (or science fiction and time travel) can be associated with a somewhat higher plane than you're used to projecting. Higher energy is symbolized in "more advanced."
    I can see nowadays people tend to interpret a dreams in a very "esoteric" and highly symbolic way like in a modern jungian-like psychology. But sometimes dreams are quite straightforward.

I had many, many, really many dreams about the future: about some changes, about the kind of society we "are" becoming (or rather, we are gradually being "designed" to become so - typically very dark dreams, where technology controlled everything), about prices (houses, stock exchange, gold...) - if you're interested in the latter, all of them clearly indicated that the prices of houses will rise even further, for example in one dream I was joking that they are so high that it's ridiculous now, and there are no space at all around, but the prices in the dream continued to rise anyway, to surprise of everyone around and myself.

So I think that I'm quite aware of what we are going to face quite soon.

I also had dreams - especially when I resisted using Tarot, although the thought in my mind was insiting somehow on me to take it - about having a tarot reading in the dream, always from a woman. Quite surprising.

Still invaded by demons, affecting my dreams.

I noticed that when working on crystals it is important to be careful. My biggest crystal that I have - being much bigger than all the others that I have - that I used tonight, typically bring me a random experiences, more than half of which can be discribed as... evil. Before sleeping I was also working on my 6th and 7th energy center to get some more visions, to increase the effect.

The crystal and the mentioned excercises worked - but in a bad way. Seems like it attracted in the night some evil being who got to my mind when sleeping. It affected my dream.

The dream went this way: I was in some newly formed group of few people, we were supposed to do or work on something together. One man was our leader and guide - that was he who was forming the groups. There was a planned development path for us, so that we could advance. Soon I saw more people, from other groups, who were really more experienced in this work than we were.
    But in one moment I was shocked - the scenery was like from the worst horror movie: I saw some groups of people... closed in a glass boxes, tightly put into inside of the box. They were vividly knocking and asking for help - for openning the boxes. But no one did that.
    I was getting more and more suspicious and nervous in the dream, looking around and wondering what to do. Our leader was just smiling. Next he pushed a button on one of those boxes fulfilled with people, and some advanced engine inside of the box transformed the people inside into a... stack of fresh newspapers! The leader openned the box afterwards and took one newspaper copy, smelling it: "it's fresh!" he said with an evil smile on his face.
    I awoke, wondering WTH?! What is that supposed to mean? Soon I heard a clear voice commenting a dream in this wicked way: "A printer!". It took me a few seconds after I understood that it refers to the ending of the dream! Indeed, it used people as material for printing newspapers!
    So again I thought: WTH?! Who or what is invading my dreams in this vicious way?
    Last edited by Antares; 5th August 2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    But in one moment I was shocked - the scenery was like from the worst horror movie: I saw some groups of people... closed in a glass boxes, tightly put into inside of the box. They were vividly knocking and asking for help - for openning the boxes. But no one did that.
    Today, a day after that dream, when I was out, some unexpected coincidence happened: on my way was laying a big bottle... fulfilled tightly with lots of beetles. Quick investigation revealed that someone killed them diligently: the hole in the bottle was plugged with a piece of branch so that they could not get out. I don't know how many of them there were, but maybe 100 or even more. In simple words, someone commited a murder on those beetles, so much ressembling the people closed in the glass box together killed as well in the dream the day before.

I have a lot of strange dreams recently, here is another one that may interest some.

I went to a basement belonging to a well tanned 55 years old man. I wanted to borrow from him a bike, but I doubted that he would give me it - however, he agreed without any problems. But finally I didn't take the bike, because I got interested in something else in his basement: it was a small stack of printed A4 papers. They were looking non professional, like printed in an office for internal use.

The first paper I took was simply a list of skills to learn: each had a title in the bold, some tags below it, and a very short description: 1 or 2 statements. Although it seemed bit like a game, everything was real: these were skills that I felt I may put some time and effort into learning them. But I wasn't thinking of them too seriously.

I skimmed through all the skills descriptions on the 2 pages, but all of them seemed very ordinary. None took my bigger interest. So I viewed 12 other papers very quickly with printed paragraphs, but seeing nothing interesting there.

Then I looked at the last, 14th, paper, which took more of my interest. On the 2 pages again I saw some skills listed, this time visually grouped in a smaller lists, in total a bit less than on the 1st one, and they were not that ordinary: some related to witchcraft, wicca, magic and alike stuff - but nothing beyond a typical new age things. I felt that these are skills which seems only extraordinary, but actually they are for masses.

But I was looking for something else. So I skimmed the 2nd page to the end, and finally found something that took my interest: the last group on the bottom of the 2nd page had 3 skills, all with short description:
    - counteracting death and aging processes
    - achieving eternal life
    - using the power of the dreams
    The last one was actually not about lucid dreaming etc., but about influencing the world (universe) from the deeper states of mind and psychic exploration.
    The 2 first skills on that list made me wondering in the dream: I tried to figure why there are actually 2 different skills which seemed to me to refer to basically same things? So are they really different? Then I woke up.
    Last edited by Antares; 24th June 2020 at 06:12 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Again, this was not a dream but while-awakening experience, but it is similar to some other experiences I had here.

I heard when awakening the end of some discussion, hearing that people (on Earth) need to rethink the matter and reconsider the energy as concepts. This seemed to be like a guidance to someone.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Again, this was not a dream but while-awakening experience, but it is similar to some other experiences I had here.

I heard when awakening the end of some discussion, hearing that people (on Earth) need to rethink the matter and reconsider the energy as concepts. This seemed to be like a guidance to someone.
    I like those.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Plot thriller movie like dream.

Nice sunny day, I was asked and hired to help some small software company with their product. Because they had their office nearby, I went to them afternoon. When I was on the place, it turned out to be a 3 floors building, and the office was just a flat used for business purposes. However, the first room was occupied by another small accounting company, and I had lots of difficulties trying to get through it: one woman required for me to take care of some formalities or something, and it took a considerable amount of time to do this. I felt that it was totally unimportant, but they insisted very strongly.

When I finally could go to another room, the one taken by the mentioned software company, it was late, after the sunset - and nobody was there no more. However, I managed to figure out things myself about the project and even launched it. It turned out to be a horrible entertainment website, and everything about the project was a total mess.

When I finished it was a late night hour, but still there was one woman with black short hair in her mids in the office in the first room. I had to finish the paper work that I started before, which meaned quickly packing all the papers, and strangely, parts of brocules (!) scattered throughout he floor, to two folic bags. Then I left the office.

Next day I was talking to a tall, very knowledgable man wearing a dark cloak on my way back to the office. He told me very important things about the future of the world. When I was inside the building again, this time I met the owner: a young man with dark hair. I told him to quickly take the laptop with the code of the project and to leave, and so we did. When moving quickly through the street, I was explaining him the whole situation, commenting the project - and coincidentally, when speaking of how bad is the accounting company that they cooperate with, that accountant whom I saw the day before was having a lunch outside and overheard our talk and reacted with a hidden embarassment.

One moment that business guy hid himself behind a car when he saw a police car - like he was afraid that he could be caught up by them. I was still explaining him everything very quickly, but my monologue soon changed into a hot discussion between us. I tried to convince him that the code of this horrible project that he had is very important, and then I woke up in the middle of that discussion, seriously and in hurry stating that the project is so important that the future of the planet depends on it...

I visited 3 times a dark, isolated (although next to the main street) and empty square in a town. Although there was nothing at all, the atmosphere there was like on a cemetery. Soon I figured why: this place was haunted, partiularly by one young man who committed a suicide. The third time I was with another guy, and we made a ritual for evoking a higher forces to help the ghost of that man to get free from this place.

This was really surprising: this wasn't actual dream in normal sense. I heard a voice speaking of my astrological birth chart. However, the chart was totally different from what is taught in the western (or any other) astrology. Technically speaking, it seemed like birth chart as seen from the cosmic (not terrestial) perspective...

At the beginning it started quite normal: I was walking around a suburbian territory with a new houses (interesting to note the "houses" - a reference to astrology?) being built, and i wanted to get into one, but I resigned, as it seemed unfriendly or even dangerous.
    But at the end the dream totally changed: now I saw my birth chart explained one house by one by a voice.

First, there were no zodiac signs - just 360 degrees, starting with 0 at the top of the circle. This was an equivalent to the zodiac.

Second, it was made in opposite way to the western astrological charts: instead of zodiac signs wheel adjusted to the Earth's horizon's line which produces the astrological houses, in this chart the houses were adjusted to that wheel.

Before I awoke, the voice spoke about 3 or 4 houses. The houses had also not physical meaning (like "fate", as in astrology), but apparently mental meaning (more like our typical tendencies and attitudes). One of the houses explained by the voice referred to my mental ability to equally deal with both science and religion (while most of people have a tendency toward one of them, not two at the same time). The third house in my chart has been described as "freedom". While the voice seemed to intend to continue the explenation, it has been interrupted because I awoke...

I believe that this dream might refer to the idea that all living physical beings on Earth - animals, dinosaurs included, and humans - are currently thought of having all the same DNA origin. But the fact is, I'm really surprised to have such a dream on things that I know virtually nothing about and had no interest in.