Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Re: Strange dreams

This was really surprising: this wasn't actual dream in normal sense. I heard a voice speaking of my astrological birth chart. However, the chart was totally different from what is taught in the western (or any other) astrology. Technically speaking, it seemed like birth chart as seen from the cosmic (not terrestial) perspective...

At the beginning it started quite normal: I was walking around a suburbian territory with a new houses (interesting to note the "houses" - a reference to astrology?) being built, and i wanted to get into one, but I resigned, as it seemed unfriendly or even dangerous.
    But at the end the dream totally changed: now I saw my birth chart explained one house by one by a voice.

First, there were no zodiac signs - just 360 degrees, starting with 0 at the top of the circle. This was an equivalent to the zodiac.

Second, it was made in opposite way to the western astrological charts: instead of zodiac signs wheel adjusted to the Earth's horizon's line which produces the astrological houses, in this chart the houses were adjusted to that wheel.

Before I awoke, the voice spoke about 3 or 4 houses. The houses had also not physical meaning (like "fate", as in astrology), but apparently mental meaning (more like our typical tendencies and attitudes). One of the houses explained by the voice referred to my mental ability to equally deal with both science and religion (while most of people have a tendency toward one of them, not two at the same time). The third house in my chart has been described as "freedom". While the voice seemed to intend to continue the explenation, it has been interrupted because I awoke...

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

There are going to start four revolts around the world at the same time: in South America, Mexico, China and France, said a collegue of mine.

I replied: five, there going to be a revolt in USA as well.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

In a sunny, beautiful day, in some wilderness area I discovered lots of strange ancient tablets laying on the ground on a large meadow. They all had similar patterns on them, were quite large, and were mostly green, yellow and blue in color, with white texts on them, and looked quite nice. Inteterestingly, when I picked up one of them (and all the others looked similar), I saw that the pattern took half of its area, it had 3 rows of texts of latin characters below the pattern in the other half: the most upper was an abbreviation of 3 characters of the name of the tablet, the full name was in the middle, and the short description - the longest text on the whole tablet - was at the most bottom. The tablets seemed to have a mystic meaning, or even being enchanted - at least I had such a feeling.

Another example of difference between awake-state and dreaming-state.

I was laying on my bed, I thought I just awoke. Everything was realistic. I saw a beige board with a red heart pinned to it, and heard a voice suggesting relationship, to which I was sceptical. My mind seemed to work normally, I really thought that I'm awaken...

Except I wasn't. One second later I really awoke and instantly understood how wrong I was just a second before (in the dream-state), because I don't have such a board in the bedroom!

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Another example of difference between awake-state and dreaming-state.

I was laying on my bed, I thought I just awoke. Everything was realistic. I saw a beige board with a red heart pinned to it, and heard a voice suggesting relationship, to which I was sceptical. My mind seemed to work normally, I really thought that I'm awaken...

Except I wasn't. One second later I really awoke and instantly understood how wrong I was just a second before (in the dream-state), because I don't have such a board in the bedroom!
    Yes...that happens very often for me

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes...that happens very often for me
    Maybe it's worth to seperate them from the dreams journal, write them down elsewhere, and make some conclusions about them to have a better idea about the nature of both mind and the beyond-reality?

Here's another example, what just happened to me this night/morning:

First, 1 second before I woke up at 4 a.m., I was bubbling about the death of Kurt Cobain. 1 second later I woke up, felt totally normal, and wondering: where those emotions disappeared just after 1 second?

So after awakening I decided to make some mental-energy excercise which involved the sun and the moon energy, and then got sleep again.

And this was shocking: less than 1 minute before awakening again, I "woke up" in the dream state, I realized that I'm in the energy-state, laying on my left side, and strongly felt that my left hand instead of laying on the bed, was hanging down through the bed. I also felt that below the house, exactly where my left hand "pointed to", was a strange "deep" (but not in a physical sense) water resonating with the left side of my energy body.

Most insteresting is that the left side of my energy body seemed to be very strange: like it has been "charged" with very strong energy, it wasn't totally negative, but felt like a powerful potential of fury and madness. I thought that it wasn't me, but seemed like sort of ghost. However, I felt I have a mental control over it to a degree. I felt an inner pressure from this "ghost-or-me-or-whatever-energy" that it had a strong need to wreak "something - anything", like it was fury in itself, but somehow "restricted" and seperated from my true mind which, on the other hand, was serene. Because I felt that my control over this "ghost" is limited, I decided to get rid of it and move it at any target, so in one second it clashed and "attacked" with its fury some negative person at high position in an Asian country... Then I really awoke.

Hi Antares.
    I have write to know when I had these awakaning in the dream....to mentioning with...I awoken in the dream....I feel much more alive in these dreams then in the mundane dreams....the most wonderful dream I had was when my mother come to visit me from the afterlife.,......she had her guide with her....and I told her in the dream that now I do something I have never done before...to walk around in my appartament and to stand up from my sleeping body...and to communicate with her...in the dream she had for a moment her earthly appearence ...and after that she become so bright light it was pure love...it was so wonderful to have the opportunity to experience this...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Again I had a dream about near future, and again unfortunetely quite terrifying. And again it was mostly symbolic, about genetic modifications of human bodies.

A dark atmosphere surrounded the town, and I saw quite busy people with their mundane tasks, going here and there. Buildings started to become like a werehouses, holding gradually more and more items. It was probably new kind of stuff globally sold to people, and these new items symbolically represented this new commerce. Items looked strange, and all of them had quite intensive colors - and there were only 2 colors of them: either red or blue.

I was, not without a surprise, watching how quickly more and more such (as I mentioned, only blue and red) items were appearing everywhere, occupying almost every free space there, but people seemed to be like not noticing the changes around them, still busy with their mundane tasks. And I had an arising feeling that something really terrifying is happening here. It was kind of some massive manipulation, but I couldn't tell exactly what it was. I had only a strong sense that red items are going to affect people very negatively and are harmful in a way that today people have no idea how it is possible (this knowledge is known only to an elite scientists who, with governments, abused it) to influence them by these, while blue were benevolent, or at least neutral.

So I was very careful and sticking ONLY to blue items. Unfortunetely my mom went opposite, and listened to the common propaganda and stuck to the red items. I was afraid that something wrong is going to happen but I couldn't do anything, and indeed I saw some strange consequences for people sticking to red items, like gradually mutating because of these red items. Of course these red and blue items were symbols of something that soon is going to be provided to all countries in the world at the same time.

Interestingly, I saw no people "between", i.e. no people who were at the same time sticking to both blue and red items. So the whole society in the world was like being gradually divided, out of nowhere, into 2 groups, but naturally, not because of any external force. This was just one of many hidden effects of how worked red and blue items, now fulfilling most of the space of the town. My mom was unfortunetly now somehow inaccessible to me - but rather mentally than physically. These red items had some strong, but invisible impact on minds of people so that they became somehow alien to other people. It seemed bit like pills in the Matrix movie, but the benevolency of colors were opposite in the dream: the red ones were like keeping people in prison. Not just mental prison, but also had impact on their physiology (interally), and the genetic mutations. People who used or were sticking to red items started less and less ressemble humans, were more like weird and limited alien-slaves. Alien genetically and mentally, feeling bit like cold monsters in a psychic sense.

I had a feeling that it is going to happen soon in the world, and unfortunetely similar dreams come back to me in a couple of years recently, some of which BTW I also have written down on this forum in this thread before - about genetic modification, and they were also quite symbolic.

Tonight I saw a black car - a product of advanced technology in the near future - which had such features as invisible sonic shield (no one could reach through it the car), or using non-physical particles, but the latter feature turned out to be unstable, and when used, the car desintegrated into a higher-frequency dimension, along with 2 people inside this car. Of course, those people, who went to this "higher frequency" dimension, didn't come back to our (physical) frequency - which means for living physically people that they "died", but without leaving their bodies, as they just, like, disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I woke up at 4 a.m., I was bubbling about the death of Kurt Cobain. 1 second later I woke up, felt totally normal, and wondering: where those emotions disappeared just after 1 second?
    It's now more than 1,5 year when I wrote that, quite a lot time it seems, yet at the same time it seem like it happened just yesterday.

Anyway, I must admit I have in meanwhile new experiences which I verified where such strange mental experiences are coming from.

It is possible for external factors - other entities - to alter our minds, and particularly the state of consciousness - it does cover not just altered states of conssiousness (ASCs), but also more "mundane" states like loving something, hating something, other emotions, but also mental perspective and changing it in a fraction of second (all of this is really possible to do with a human mind from outside of his/her mind and without asking of his/her acceptance) etc. - that's how we are manipulated when incarnated on the Earth, and this happens all the time, even now when you are reading it.

But of course this also refers to sudden changes of the altered state of consciousness: I would risk a statement that almost all ASC experiences are an effect of mental manipulation from beyond, not from inside of your mind. In other words, we are not an initiators of such experiences in most (unless you are aware of the non-physical surroundings all the time, not just when in e.g. OBE or Delta state, and have mastered your mind), but only receivers of those. However we tend to assume that we are creators and initiators of such experiences. But we only "play around" with such mental stuff, experiencing "something" happening to us, and not being in our control in most cases of such experiences.

And all of this leads to many conclusions of which we don't think on the regular basis. In particular, one conclusion is that we live in an isolated "box" (physical planet or plane), blind and deaf, unaware of the surroundings around us and how we are triggered (i.e. manipulated) mentally to experiences certain things - not just ASCs, but also mundane things. Of course everything of that is planned and deliberate (religions tend to believe that this is for our good - which actually is kind of propaganda saying something like "it's happening because of your sin / karma / whatever") - so in a sense, but big sense, we are slaves here, and our minds are kept deliberately in lack of knowledge of what is the truth. And of course this thought is nothing new, ancient people like from Sumer had similar observations and conclusions.

Which means that one of things that are valuable for us to do, I think, is to regain consciousness and to gain control of our lives - i.e. of our minds. Otherwise our lifetimes will be moved in "random" directions, like we were leaves on the wind. And this is what is planned for unaware masses.
    Last edited by Antares; 22nd May 2023 at 06:16 PM.

In the last months I have really strange dreams. One example recently that appeared in my dream:

I saw from a distance a small ship on the sea. There were only two people on this ship. It wasn't long when above the ship appeared a UFO, which used a powerful magnetic force that first lifted the ship, then turned the ship upside down. But the people in the ship didn't fall, despite being also now upside down, i.e. with their legs still on the floor of the ship (like their legs were glued to it), but with heads hanging down - this invisible force coming from the UFO not only kept the ship in that position, but also keeping people in unchanged position.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast