Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Strange dreams

It was quite a surpising dream about the future...

Tonight when sleeping I was clearly in some astral area, looking at the world's map. I was complaining that other countries (I named France, UK, Italy, Germany, and even Russia) have all better economic relationships established with China. I sensed there are at least 2 or 3 beings next to me, but I couldn't see them. One of them commented: "don't complain, China is going to dominate the world economy, and this is for these countries undoing; be glad to be saved from that"...

The interesting fact is that I consciously have no idea about all of that, never being interested in watching the international relationships between countries.

Blog Entries

Re: Strange dreams

Now that's interesting. I'm glad you wrote it down.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

It's essential to watch your feelings and the major impressions during a dream. The special dreams, as I call them, have a significantly different feeling than those usual ones.

I often had a "school" dreams, where I was a student on a lesson, and almost always I was unprepared, had bad grades etc. There was no just one subject, but many: frequently it was math, english, geography, music, even communication, and others. I know that, interestingly, other people have also similar dreams about school. I was thinking then: I am really critisized by having not enought skills in my dreams like in anything.

Tonight was a dream in which was a simple test from English grammary - out of few students only I was good in it. The teacher was praising me. But the test was so basic and easy, that I was totally astonished by it, its low level and weird reactions of the teacher.

I thought after the dream: the guides must be really sarcastic, giving such a basic grammary test topic in the dream.

In the dream I went to two grocery shops, and did not find what I was looking for: vegetables. In the 2nd one I saw 3 last vegetables, but the prices were so absurd (25-30 times higher than should be), so I didn't buy it.

I went to a book store next, I found few books, particularly 2 volumes of old, ugly-covered brown book on astrology. These books were old, but unique, not available on the market any longer - they probably did not know what they were selling. I decided to take them.
    The man who was owner of the shop spotted it and asked me - in context of astrology - whether the marriage may affect the financial situation. I guessed that he was getting divorced, and after consideration, I replied: "yeah, of course it may!", but the man suddenly was not listening to my reply - it seemed like I replied to myself.

I have had China in my Australian bigger picture recently. I say your dream has some essential truth to it. Things feel different since.

Today's dream (actually number of dreams tonight, but this one was unique) might be interesting to you.

I was analyzing and thinking about things like soul purpose in the evening, but without any expectations... Just thinking and nothing more. I even didn't do any excercises (which I usually do before sleeping), not using any crystals etc. This night I just wanted to go to sleep and nothing more...

But there was more...

There were at least 20 people in the room. The feeling was that we were a group working on something together but not knowing each other personally, like it is typical in corporations. First it seemed quite informal meeting, but soon it turned out that the goal of this gathering was important: each person was supposed to choose two projects on which he or she is going to work on - one major project and one minor project. There was at least 10 projects to choose from, not in any particular order, so major ones were mixed with the minor ones. They were represented symbollicaly by smaller (minor) or bigger (major projects) dots, all arranged in the line.

All of the projects were globally focused - i.e. concerned the whole planet and the global society. I don't know what criterion made projects being classified to minor or major ones. And honestly, I didn't feel drawn to any of those which we were presented...

I don't remember all of those projects, although in the dream I was clearly analyzing each of them - to some paying more attention though. I remember particularly one project called "China". I saw its red-yellow flag dominating over the world, and there was a work to do about it from the other countries in the upcoming... years? decades? Not sure. I didn't like it. (But one note here: this wasn't aggression or anything, the Chinese influence was supposed to come imperceptibly, very differently from an american imperialism... and it is occuring now).

Some people gathered there had a special position: they were very involved in some of the projects, particularly major ones. For example one blond young woman had found one of those major projects, related to habitants. She silently hoped that me and my collegue who was there would choose her project to support it...

I had some drawing feeling to it and to this woman as well, but I was fully aware of her telepathic unintended influence... I was hesitating, not sure what to choose. Other people were more clear what they wanted, I felt often rather selfish motivations behind seemingly impersonal goals related to these projects from some of those people.

Then informal meeting became formal: each person had to declare 1 major and 1 minor project on which he or she is going to work on in the upcoming time. I was intenstively thinking... Finally I decided that I allow my feelings to choose...

So when my turn for declaring came, I decided to support that woman's project, and as a minor project I chose the one named "Health". Explanation "why" wasn't obligatory, but I explained anyway to all the other gathered people the arguments behind choosing this Health project. I was so convincing in this explanation that I surprised even myself - and I saw people surprised as well: I seemed to convince all the others why this particular project is very important. I felt that some of these people started to regret that they didn't support the "Health" project.

When I woke up, I was even more surprised. I felt a praise and happiness from some invisible non-material beings watching me during that dream apparently... I felt like they thought that I made a perfect choice and were happy because of it... I was confused.

This dream (not sure if it was a real dream, after all; the feeling was unusual) was unlike any other, I've met R. A. Monroe (for whom I use RAM shortcut in next paragraphs) - or an energy (being) similar to him.

We weren't in the physical bodies. He was showing me around, we were travelling like in something R. Bruce calls "real-time zone", with exception that the places tended to be rather strange. Mostly everything was dark, we were e.g. in a cave where people (or their projections, maybe?) were appearing and disappearing, like in a flash. If they were not projections, then they must have been just "sleepers". I was conscious, they not necesserily; we were talking with RAM about those people.

We were going to many places, one of the last which was a city seen from the top. We moved through the walls into a big white european-like stylished building in which I saw many elder tourists (above 60 years old) from the western Europe. I don't know if they were living (probably), or sleepers.

RAM was tutoring me on many things which for a physically living person (me) are totally unrelated and abstract. There were so many of these things, that I can't remember what I was learning, however I was very curious about the stuff he was talking to me about. I remember e.g. a two combined candlesticks with 2 small indigo candles in them which was somehow important, as he was referring to it. In the end he gave me an unusual handbook (non-physical, of course) with the summary of everything that I learnt in this quite long journey with him. I viewed it quickly and thought: "too much of material, I won't remember this!". Then he suggested to go to the last page, which turned out to be a glossary with all the important terms, including reference to that candlestick which I mentioned. I viewed it again quickly, and was certain that when I awake, I won't remember what they were about. Indeed, I was right...

Note: I don't pay much attention to R. A. Monroe and his stuff, and I use only 2 of his meditation tracks (like yesterday) only for other than OBE purposes.

Strange coincidences happen for the recent months to me. Like this week, I again have been haunted by a powerful manipulative being. In the morning I heard "ghost" for a number of time, then I saw a split water looking like a typical ghost with two spots as eyes, and then the same day my sister's son, who barely talks, drawn something scarry - when asked what it is, he replied "ghost!". No one knows when he learnt the "ghost" word, and he never spoke before and after about ghosts.

This is just one example. Coincidences haunt me everywhere, every day.

Yesterday evening I worked on my energy and felt that I can finally succeed with higher vision with which I'm struggling for the several months now. I used amethyst for this purpose, which always has a significant effect on my mind - however, not always positive.

This night I felt especially strong influence of the crystal on my visionary skills. However, after a negative dream of obvious manipulative type (the being tried to manipulate my mental convitions, emotions and idea about the whole situation, trying to act as sort of mentor), still in the dreaming state, I was moving non-physically above the forest, looking for highest state of mind and energy there. I felt the energy hightened, but the whole area around was covered by so dense clouds above, that everything seemed foggy, dull and gloomy. Although I felt this time that I was not weak but empowered, and my shen energy was strong, the cover made by something or someone (definitely not just one being) was affecting my visionary abilities greatly. I barely could see anything. This is after a very sunny day yesterday with enormous work of planes which covered the whole sky with chemical dust all day long.

I started to wondering: is there a connection between the governments' planes polluting the skies agenda and the human psychic skills, which no doubt rely on the highly charged quantum energy that come to the planet - obviously - from the Sun and the rest of the cosmos?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I awoke in the dream, still dreaming, but I thought I really awoke. I saw an alien sitting next to me, he looked like a man with very short hair and was friendly, but the unexpected meeting made me anxious anyway. This might have been just a "disguise" which made him looking like a human being. Further more somehow I was aware that he wasn't purely physical and his vibrations were more subtle than physical (so physical eyes could not register his presence) - but I saw him with my non-physical eyes.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts