Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Re: Strange dreams

Again, this was not a dream but while-awakening experience, but it is similar to some other experiences I had here.

I heard when awakening the end of some discussion, hearing that people (on Earth) need to rethink the matter and reconsider the energy as concepts. This seemed to be like a guidance to someone.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Again, this was not a dream but while-awakening experience, but it is similar to some other experiences I had here.

I heard when awakening the end of some discussion, hearing that people (on Earth) need to rethink the matter and reconsider the energy as concepts. This seemed to be like a guidance to someone.
    I like those.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I awoke in the dream, still dreaming, but I thought I really awoke. I saw an alien sitting next to me, he looked like a man with very short hair and was friendly, but the unexpected meeting made me anxious anyway. This might have been just a "disguise" which made him looking like a human being. Further more somehow I was aware that he wasn't purely physical and his vibrations were more subtle than physical (so physical eyes could not register his presence) - but I saw him with my non-physical eyes.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I saw mother with a child on bike in the wood, the child going way too quickly so I anticipated an accident - and unfortunetely it happened, it crashed with a big stone. But the interesting fact is that they disappeared around a bend, but somehow I focused on my sight and I saw them anyway.

This was a science-fiction sort of dream turning into lucid dream at the end.

I was training with a group kung fu. I felt that in this dream state I can make a much bigger progress in it than just excersising physically - this is due to the fact (as I was aware) that it is mind which progresses in any activity, even if it's physical. But then something strange happened: we stopped excersising as we saw a strange portal to another world in the wall or something. When looking into it, it was pulling us in, and suddenly we reached "the other side" of it, transitioning into this other world effortlessly and automatically.

Now we were floating above a sea in some sort of small flying vehicle for a while until we reached a beautiful green land looking like from a fairy tale. When we entered it, suddenly I was like viewing a fairy tale book with big colorful pictures which described our trip through it - so it was like a story of our trip there. Between intensively green hills we saw an exotic blue-gray skinned mammal of size of a small elephant, but with smooth skin and more rounded.

Then the dream became normal again (no book anymore) when we reached a small town with almost no traffic. We started again excersising kung fu, until I heard out of nowhere a voice asking me if this is what I want to do. I realized that this is not that important, so I stopped kung fu and joined my hands and focused on keeping a meditative state. The rest of the group left, going into the town; I went there later, passing by few police cars.

In the town were only small houses and some one-floor flat public extensive buildings. The latter were crowded. I entered one of these, a school, also very crowded, passing by many people, particularly female teachers in their mids, soon finding myself going after a group of students led by some teacher.

This is when I became aware that this was a dream. My mind was clear, but my analytic thinking wasn't good though - I couldn't recall any test how to check if it was the dream state other than flying. So I tried flying, but it turned out not that simple, to my surprise. I had to overcome gravity first - which wasn't like on the Earth, but made some difficulties. Soon however I was floating above the floor, rather than flying, in the school's hall. I was strongly focusing on keeping this dream state and not to awake, but I didn't succeed and soon I awoke.
    Last edited by Antares; 11th April 2021 at 12:29 PM.

I saw mother with a child on bike in the wood, the child going way too quickly so I anticipated an accident - and unfortunetely it happened, it crashed with a big stone. But the interesting fact is that they disappeared around a bend, but somehow I focused on my sight and I saw them anyway.
    How old was the child?? Boy or girl??
    Last edited by IA56; 12th April 2021 at 04:30 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    How old was the child?? Boy or girl??
    This was 4 years old boy with blond hair.

This was 4 years old boy with blond hair.
    Thank you Antares...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Another SF like dream - which is even more stranger due to the fact I never liked SF movies (with maybe 2 exceptions), nor I watch any.

It seemed like future (rather distant, at least 100 years from now), the Earth has been largely devasted. I was still living, but not many people lived now on the planet. This resulted in vast empty spaces on the Earth. There were very big buildings looking like malls, which probably they were, though. In one of them in a vast empty hall I was with some friend (only in the dream, I don't know him personally) who had a small business - apparently services - there, sitting in the corner. He proposed me doing a tarot reading, and there were 2 parts of this reading: first was quite positive when he drawn 2 Major Arcana cards. The second part was weird: none of the 3 cards he drawn exist in reality; I remembered the middle card, which was drawn first: there was an apparently powerful man, sitting on a camel, yellow desert seen in the background. He held another man, probably a victim of him, upside down by one of his legs. All those 3 cards made a negative impression.

But soon it seemed like we left the Earth for good; he left his small business, I seemed to have nothing at all, so to me it was more like a trip or adventure. We were flying in some unusual, entirely white vehicle, looking like something between a saucer and a car, but its edges were not sharp but slightly blurred which suggested it is not made of matter. Although the vehicle was very small, it had to violate the physics spatial principles, as inside there were apparently a lot of rooms looking like wagons: they had a shape of long rectangles, with the doors on the two opposite shorter sides of it, and several people seemingly working with something looking like computers placed next to the walls on both longer sides. They had weapons - lasers - which they had to use from time to time as some intruders in small groups were getting into the vehicle. The doors were not doors actually, but something like blurred fields of powers, and you didn't open it at all, just passing through it like through some portal or something; although it was obviously a field, it was stable and you couldn't see through it what was on the other side of it. At the end of the dream we passed through one of these "doors-portals", to see just another similar room inside the vehicle with people working there. We did it because we were chasing another group of several intruders going quickly from room to room inside the vehicle.

Compare with the similar one: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...155#post172155
    Last edited by Antares; 21st April 2021 at 08:51 AM.

Yet another SF dream.

In the first part I had to return a SF movie which I quite liked to one guy, but instead I had its remake only, which on the other hand I didn't like. Then suddenly I was watching the latter movie like it was a 3D virtual reality, except it was not virtual but real.

The atmosphere was dull and dark throughout the whole movie (dream), and when the movie progressed it went even darker. It had several chapters, but I awoke after the 3rd one, not knowing what were the other chapters about.

1st chapter
    In an abandoned, unfinished big building there was a battle between a small rebellion group and much stronger group of evil people, both using modern weapons. It wasn't long when the former was completely devastated. They also had very small and very ugly pale-pink bio-cyborgs - purely artificial form of "life", more machines than living organisms.

2nd chapter
    Somehow the war continued, but the enemy changed. The number of bio-cyborgs used in the battle significantly increased, and number of people decreased.

3rd chapter
    War still continued. Now there was not people at all at the battlefield (and perhaps at all), only 2 grouos of bio-cyborgs fighting each other. There appeared a new "race" of bio-cyborgs, which were dark-red, fighting the big group of pale-pink cyborgs.

Is this a variant of our reality in the future and the warning?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast