Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

Tonight I saw a black car - a product of advanced technology in the near future - which had such features as invisible sonic shield (no one could reach through it the car), or using non-physical particles, but the latter feature turned out to be unstable, and when used, the car desintegrated into a higher-frequency dimension, along with 2 people inside this car. Of course, those people, who went to this "higher frequency" dimension, didn't come back to our (physical) frequency - which means for living physically people that they "died", but without leaving their bodies, as they just, like, disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I woke up at 4 a.m., I was bubbling about the death of Kurt Cobain. 1 second later I woke up, felt totally normal, and wondering: where those emotions disappeared just after 1 second?
    It's now more than 1,5 year when I wrote that, quite a lot time it seems, yet at the same time it seem like it happened just yesterday.

Anyway, I must admit I have in meanwhile new experiences which I verified where such strange mental experiences are coming from.

It is possible for external factors - other entities - to alter our minds, and particularly the state of consciousness - it does cover not just altered states of conssiousness (ASCs), but also more "mundane" states like loving something, hating something, other emotions, but also mental perspective and changing it in a fraction of second (all of this is really possible to do with a human mind from outside of his/her mind and without asking of his/her acceptance) etc. - that's how we are manipulated when incarnated on the Earth, and this happens all the time, even now when you are reading it.

But of course this also refers to sudden changes of the altered state of consciousness: I would risk a statement that almost all ASC experiences are an effect of mental manipulation from beyond, not from inside of your mind. In other words, we are not an initiators of such experiences in most (unless you are aware of the non-physical surroundings all the time, not just when in e.g. OBE or Delta state, and have mastered your mind), but only receivers of those. However we tend to assume that we are creators and initiators of such experiences. But we only "play around" with such mental stuff, experiencing "something" happening to us, and not being in our control in most cases of such experiences.

And all of this leads to many conclusions of which we don't think on the regular basis. In particular, one conclusion is that we live in an isolated "box" (physical planet or plane), blind and deaf, unaware of the surroundings around us and how we are triggered (i.e. manipulated) mentally to experiences certain things - not just ASCs, but also mundane things. Of course everything of that is planned and deliberate (religions tend to believe that this is for our good - which actually is kind of propaganda saying something like "it's happening because of your sin / karma / whatever") - so in a sense, but big sense, we are slaves here, and our minds are kept deliberately in lack of knowledge of what is the truth. And of course this thought is nothing new, ancient people like from Sumer had similar observations and conclusions.

Which means that one of things that are valuable for us to do, I think, is to regain consciousness and to gain control of our lives - i.e. of our minds. Otherwise our lifetimes will be moved in "random" directions, like we were leaves on the wind. And this is what is planned for unaware masses.
    Last edited by Antares; 22nd May 2023 at 06:16 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts