Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

I often had a "school" dreams, where I was a student on a lesson, and almost always I was unprepared, had bad grades etc. There was no just one subject, but many: frequently it was math, english, geography, music, even communication, and others. I know that, interestingly, other people have also similar dreams about school. I was thinking then: I am really critisized by having not enought skills in my dreams like in anything.

Tonight was a dream in which was a simple test from English grammary - out of few students only I was good in it. The teacher was praising me. But the test was so basic and easy, that I was totally astonished by it, its low level and weird reactions of the teacher.

I thought after the dream: the guides must be really sarcastic, giving such a basic grammary test topic in the dream.

Re: Strange dreams

In the dream I went to two grocery shops, and did not find what I was looking for: vegetables. In the 2nd one I saw 3 last vegetables, but the prices were so absurd (25-30 times higher than should be), so I didn't buy it.

I went to a book store next, I found few books, particularly 2 volumes of old, ugly-covered brown book on astrology. These books were old, but unique, not available on the market any longer - they probably did not know what they were selling. I decided to take them.
    The man who was owner of the shop spotted it and asked me - in context of astrology - whether the marriage may affect the financial situation. I guessed that he was getting divorced, and after consideration, I replied: "yeah, of course it may!", but the man suddenly was not listening to my reply - it seemed like I replied to myself.