Again I had a dream about near future, and again unfortunetely quite terrifying. And again it was mostly symbolic, about genetic modifications of human bodies.

A dark atmosphere surrounded the town, and I saw quite busy people with their mundane tasks, going here and there. Buildings started to become like a werehouses, holding gradually more and more items. It was probably new kind of stuff globally sold to people, and these new items symbolically represented this new commerce. Items looked strange, and all of them had quite intensive colors - and there were only 2 colors of them: either red or blue.

I was, not without a surprise, watching how quickly more and more such (as I mentioned, only blue and red) items were appearing everywhere, occupying almost every free space there, but people seemed to be like not noticing the changes around them, still busy with their mundane tasks. And I had an arising feeling that something really terrifying is happening here. It was kind of some massive manipulation, but I couldn't tell exactly what it was. I had only a strong sense that red items are going to affect people very negatively and are harmful in a way that today people have no idea how it is possible (this knowledge is known only to an elite scientists who, with governments, abused it) to influence them by these, while blue were benevolent, or at least neutral.

So I was very careful and sticking ONLY to blue items. Unfortunetely my mom went opposite, and listened to the common propaganda and stuck to the red items. I was afraid that something wrong is going to happen but I couldn't do anything, and indeed I saw some strange consequences for people sticking to red items, like gradually mutating because of these red items. Of course these red and blue items were symbols of something that soon is going to be provided to all countries in the world at the same time.

Interestingly, I saw no people "between", i.e. no people who were at the same time sticking to both blue and red items. So the whole society in the world was like being gradually divided, out of nowhere, into 2 groups, but naturally, not because of any external force. This was just one of many hidden effects of how worked red and blue items, now fulfilling most of the space of the town. My mom was unfortunetly now somehow inaccessible to me - but rather mentally than physically. These red items had some strong, but invisible impact on minds of people so that they became somehow alien to other people. It seemed bit like pills in the Matrix movie, but the benevolency of colors were opposite in the dream: the red ones were like keeping people in prison. Not just mental prison, but also had impact on their physiology (interally), and the genetic mutations. People who used or were sticking to red items started less and less ressemble humans, were more like weird and limited alien-slaves. Alien genetically and mentally, feeling bit like cold monsters in a psychic sense.

I had a feeling that it is going to happen soon in the world, and unfortunetely similar dreams come back to me in a couple of years recently, some of which BTW I also have written down on this forum in this thread before - about genetic modification, and they were also quite symbolic.