Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

I was talking to an old friend in the dream who to my surprise recommended me a new, revolutionary book written by some renown authority, where he claimed that DNA of birds is not related in any ways to mammals and humans in particular. The hardcover of the book was nicely designed, it was dark blue, and had only a rather symbolic picture of red and yellow bird in the middle of it.

Re: Strange dreams

It was a very unusual interview with a very highly ranked director of a big company in which I think I was an employee (in the dream only): through writing which verified more my potential than actual skills. I sensed that I was preferred over other candidates and could get a very good posistion in a totally new area, but I had to ask not easy questions about e.g. solutions to be successful in a highly competitive market in Germany as a retailer. I tried to analyse and hear what other candidates were answering and what are the preferences of the director, who was very demanding but had somehow big interest in myself as I sensed. Tried to take advantage of that and think upfront what to write about and how to explain everything about my experience to be most suitable for what he was looking for, as well as tried to figure what the "other areas" could be. What I figured out was the fact that it was totally different from what I was doing at the moment, and it had no clear framework and tasks to do as I have now - the position required clear thinking and I could only rely there on myself, i.e. every my mistake could cost a lot.

Never had a dream like that before.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts