Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

Plot thriller movie like dream.

Nice sunny day, I was asked and hired to help some small software company with their product. Because they had their office nearby, I went to them afternoon. When I was on the place, it turned out to be a 3 floors building, and the office was just a flat used for business purposes. However, the first room was occupied by another small accounting company, and I had lots of difficulties trying to get through it: one woman required for me to take care of some formalities or something, and it took a considerable amount of time to do this. I felt that it was totally unimportant, but they insisted very strongly.

When I finally could go to another room, the one taken by the mentioned software company, it was late, after the sunset - and nobody was there no more. However, I managed to figure out things myself about the project and even launched it. It turned out to be a horrible entertainment website, and everything about the project was a total mess.

When I finished it was a late night hour, but still there was one woman with black short hair in her mids in the office in the first room. I had to finish the paper work that I started before, which meaned quickly packing all the papers, and strangely, parts of brocules (!) scattered throughout he floor, to two folic bags. Then I left the office.

Next day I was talking to a tall, very knowledgable man wearing a dark cloak on my way back to the office. He told me very important things about the future of the world. When I was inside the building again, this time I met the owner: a young man with dark hair. I told him to quickly take the laptop with the code of the project and to leave, and so we did. When moving quickly through the street, I was explaining him the whole situation, commenting the project - and coincidentally, when speaking of how bad is the accounting company that they cooperate with, that accountant whom I saw the day before was having a lunch outside and overheard our talk and reacted with a hidden embarassment.

One moment that business guy hid himself behind a car when he saw a police car - like he was afraid that he could be caught up by them. I was still explaining him everything very quickly, but my monologue soon changed into a hot discussion between us. I tried to convince him that the code of this horrible project that he had is very important, and then I woke up in the middle of that discussion, seriously and in hurry stating that the project is so important that the future of the planet depends on it...

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Re: Strange dreams

There are going to start four revolts around the world at the same time: in South America, Mexico, China and France, said a collegue of mine.

I replied: five, there going to be a revolt in USA as well.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts